Chapter 3 : The Music Box

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"YAH KIM JINMYUN!!!" Yumi appears from behind a huge tree outside of their house.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG HAVE I WAITED HERE?!"

Clara glances at her clock. Her eyes widens as she realizes she's 10 minutes late. Clara smiles guiltly while brainstorming on what to do since Yumi has quite a temper. She looks at Chanyeol and Chen for help but they ignored her.

"Yumi-ah...Mian~" She in her best aegyo tone to Yumi. Yumi didn't fell for it and hits her instead.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" She pouted hoping Yumi will feel sorry.

"You do know I don't fall for your aegyo right?" Yumi said in an unimpressed tone. 

"Yeah. I know. Come in, I'll change and we'll go. Okay?" Clara gives up on trying to cheer on Yumi and opens the gate.

Xiumin and Tao went straight to the kitchen to find something for lunch and Chanyeol went upstairs to change while the others just sat in the living room. 

"I'll be right back! " Clara shouts while running up the stairs. 

 Yumi gives the paperbag she has been holding to Chen, "Oh. I almost forgot. My housekeeper made some kimchi. My mum asked me to give some to you guys."

"Thank You." Chen said walking towards the kitchen.

Baekhyun switched on the TV and started to channel surf.

"Yumi! Want some mango juice?" Tao appears with three bottles of mango juice. Yumi nods and Tao throws a bottle of mango juice at her.

"Thank You~" Yumi opens the bottle cap. Tao hands the other bottle to Sehun who was lying on the couch. Naturally, Yumi hits Sehun's legs asking him to move. Sehun moves to another couch and started texting.

The boys are actually very comfortable with Yumi. She's like their stepsister that comes once awhile to visit and bully them. But she changes when Luhan is around and everyone notices it but doesn't bother to say anything.

Yumi takes one of the magazines we have on the coffee table, "Are you texting Jinjoo? Ask her to give back my colour pencil she borrowed last week. I need them tomorrow."  

"Okay, Noona." Sehun said without even looking at Yumi.

"You told her? But not us?" Tao looks disappointed Sehun told Yumi about Jinjoo and not one of their members.

"No. I found out because Jinjoo accidently told me she HAS a boyfriend and I kinda forced her to tell me who was it." Yumi explained. 

"I'm Ready!!! Let's Go!!" Clara jumps from the stairs.

"You forced her? You're so evil.." She continued, still hoping around.

"Noona, I don't think you're supposed to hop around when you wear that." Sehun said, judging Clara.

"Yumi!!! Let's goo!! I want to eat~ " Clara ignores Sehun's statement and puts on her blue sneakers. Baekhyun was observing her quietly from the couch he was sitting.

'I have never seen her wear heels. She always wears sneakers and flats.' He thought to himself.

"Xiumin Oppa!!! I'm going~!"  Clara announced.

"Come back before you brother gets home."  Xiumin appears with some fries. Clara nodded and continues to tie her shoelaces.

"Noona, I want some bubble tea and-" 

"And Jinjoo?" Ara tries to make a joke. The members ends up staring at her and Yumi pretended she didn't hear the joke. Her jokes are never funny. She creates this very awkward atmosphere everytime she makes a joke.

"And some ice cream.." Sehun continued ignoring Clara's joke.

Tao stands up and looks at Clara, " I want starbucks! Just get anything!" 

"Sure! As long as you pay me back." She replied without looking at Tao.

"I don't have to pay back-right, Noona?" Sehun asks with an 'innocent' smile on his face. Clara stares at Sehun.

Unlike her brother, Clara is very stingy. She doesn't really like buying people things. She may be rich, but she likes to save money.

"Please Noona~" Sehun smiles cutely.

Clara sighs in defeat, "Aishh.. Fine. You don't have to pay." 

"Thank you Noona~ You're the best!" He ends his sentence with 'Bbuing Bbuing' 

"I-I-I I'm going.." She says shutting the door close. They could hear her and Yumi fangirling outside the door.

Looks like even our cold Clara melts when Sehun does his aegyo.

A few hours later...

Suho and the others gets home looking very tired.

Suddenly Baekhyun

Please log in to read the full chapter