Chapter 31 : Oppa, Birthday Gifts and the 3rd Fall.

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Fine." Clara pouts and stomps her way to the counter with Suho's credit card.

After having lunch, Clara wanted to go to the cafe where she and her friends used to meet up after school while Suho and Baekhyun just wanted to go home (or so she thinks.) 

As soon as Clara was out of sight, Baekhyun turns to Suho,

"Hyung. You should go now."

Suho raises an eyebrow, "Wow. You're so eager to have a date with my sis."

"NOT a date, hyung. Just a... err... catch up session?" Baekhyun's defence sounded more like a question.

Suho smirks and nods, "Sure.... I'll go when I get my card back." 

Baekhyun laughs, "Because you can't do anything without your card?"

"Something like that."

The two sit in silence  as they watch Clara slowly make her way through to the counter from the back of the line. 

"She... changed a lot in the past few months didn't she?" Suho suddenly asks.

"She... did?" 

Suho nods, "In a good way. Yeah. I can finally see Kim Jinmyun now."

"Yeah. That's definately Kim Jinmyun. Except that she wears dresses and make-up now." Baekhyun joked.

Suho chuckles but suddenly switches his tone into a more serious one, "Take good care of Jinmyun for me, you're the only one I trust."

Baekhyun looks at Suho, puzzled with what the leader had said. Suho who noticed Baekhyun's sudden change of expression laughs to ease the tension that was suffocating them.

"Pft. What's with the look on your face? I'm just saying~ I'm leaving Jinmyun with you today so I'll kill you if she gets hurt."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "You? Kill me? Pft. We'll see~~"

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Suho hits Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun rubs his head and mumbled, "It doesn't mean you're stronger than me...." 

"Eyy... this kid." Suho stares deep into Baekhyun's soul with a 'frightening' expression. 

Baekhyun just stucks his tongue out like a little kid.

"Jeez. What are you guys so childish?" Clara appears with a buzzer, a receipt and Suho's credit card in her right hand. 

"Like you're so mature." Baekhyun mumbled.

"I AM." Clara says while pulling her chair for her to sit.

"Yeah. Because mature people still sleep with their soft toys..."

"Yah. Don't drag Leo into this!"

"So what? Leo is just a--"

"Hey you two! Stop. Now I need my credit card.--" Clara gives his credit card back to him.

"--and I'll go now. Annyeong~ Get home early you two!" Suho says as he leaves the table and gets out of the cafe leaving a very blank and puzzled Clara.

Baekhyun glances at Clara who was still staring at the direction Suho went with slightly ajar.

"He's meeting his friends." Baekhyun explained plainly.

"But..but.. never mind. I'll have his coffee--"

"How come you get hyung's coffee? I'll take it since I'm older than you."

"5 months isn't that much of a difference! I'll take it since I'm his sister."

"5 months is a lot...... of difference. You should call me oppa you know." Baekhyun stated, mocking Clara's voice.

Clara snorts, "Never. 5 months is like.....your height, so short. And. I don't sound like that!"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Nice comparasion. By the way, I'm taller than you, midget cat." 

"I'm not a midget nor a--"

The buzzer beeps indicating the coffee they ordered is done.

"Yah." Baekhyun kicks Clara's leg under the table.

"As the older one here, you should walk all......the way there and take the coffee I  ordered and my brother paid." Clara said  pointing at the counter with a mocking smile on her face.

Baekhyun claps sarcastically, "Ahhh... so you've gotten smarter now.... fine." 

He gets up with a very unsastified look on his face glaring at the proudly smiling Clara.

"What? Ppali, oppa." Baekhyun rolls his eyes at Clara calling him oppa as he walks to the counter.

'Byun Baekhyun- 0 , Kim Jinmyun - 1.' 

"Oh My God! Seriously?! Thank You Baekhyun!" Clara couldn't hide her happiness as she suddenly burst off in english and hugged Baekhyun without even noticing it herself. 

Baekhyun stands awkwardly in front of the store still trying to process wh

Please log in to read the full chapter