Chapter 30 : First Love, Fall and Ice Skates.

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Can some one tell me what are we doing here, again?" Clara said as she ties her ice skates.

She loves ice skating. Well, used to. There's an ice skating rink near their neighbourhood which she and sister used to go every weekend. She's not that good in ice skating. She's, okay. I guess.

"Yah. How do I tie this?" Baekhyun asks holding up the laces.

"Can't you see the freaking huge picture infront of you? Just follow the instructions, Bacon." Clara answers in an annoyed tone. It wasn't his first time here, he went ice skating with his first love, Taeyeon. Clara accidently saw them on a date, which were the 'emergency'  Baekhyun had to call off their Movie Night.

Speaking of Taeyeon....

"Hi!! Long time no see Jinmyun!" Taeyeon suddenly hugs Clara who was standing patiently waiting for the two slowpokes to wear their ice skates. Luckily, Clara didn't lost her balance.

"Hi?"

That was pretty much the only word Clara could say when Taeyeon breaks the hug.

"Hi Joonmyun Oppa! Baekhyun!" Taeyeon cheerfully waves at the two.

Baekhyun pretends to be busy with his phone while Suho smiles awkwardly. Suho knows about Taeyeon and Baekhyun. And he sure knows Taeyeon wasn't close with Clara at all. In fact, they were never friends. Or even classmates. 

"So... what you're doing here?" Clara asks awkwardly.

Taeyeon laughs and hits Clara's arms playfully, "You're so funny! Of course I'm here for ice skating!"

Clara awkwardly laughs and secretly looks at Suho for help.

"Hey Jinmyun!" Taeyeon says grabbing Jinmyun's right arm.

"Can I go with you guys because I'm quite new to ice skating and I can catch up with you--"

"Babe, let's go." Baekhyun says pulling Clara towards the ice rink. Suho on the other hand was having balancing troubles and was trying hard to follow the two.

Baekhyun enters the rink first and helps Clara. Clara holds on to the rail and waits for Baekhyun to help her brother.

After 20 minutes of scolding, sarcasm remarks and falling down, Suho finally manage to skate on his own. Well, while holding the railing. And slowly. Veryyyyy slowww...

"Aish, oppa! Just let go! You wouldn't fall!" Clara crosses her arm and judgingly looks at her brother. Baekhyun was waiting for Suho at the end of the rink. Who thought it would take this long to go from corner to corner?

"Easy for you to say." Suho replied hrough gritted teeth.

"I'm wearing a skirt and I'm doing fineee!" Clara said holding the edges of the cute heart patterned short skirt she found in her sister's closet, yesterday.

Suho rolls his eyes, "Why are you wearing a skirt anyway? Do you perharps like..." Suho pauses and looks at Baekhyun's direction.

Clara's eyes widened as she shakes her head and hands furiously, "No! No! Like No! Why would I like Baekhyun who-who..who's--"

Suho chuckles, "Woah! Calm down, Myunmyun. Who said anything about Baekhyun, I was talking about the goguma they sell at that stall. Ah..so you do like--"

Clara quickly cuts in before she gets tricked into telling the truth by her grandfather like brother, "Omo! Oppa! You're not holding onto the railing anymore!"

Suho's eyes widened, "I'm-I'm not?"

"I'm not!" 

Clara smiles and pats his back lightly, "D'aww... my oppa is all grown up now... Annyeong~" 

She gives a small wave before skating towards Baekhyun leaving Suho screaming for Clara to come back.

Please log in to read the full chapter