Chapter 13 : Clara's Old Habit

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Good morning~ *well it's 7 am here so yah.* Decided to update a chapter before I go semi-hiatus. For a long~ week. Without my laptop. And my supplies of soft drinks. And junk food.. (like anyone cares but yah) Anyway, Enjoy~^^

Chanyeol POV

"Chanyeol. Where's Clara?" Yumi asked while texting, who I'm assuming is Clara.

"I don't know. She dissapeared right after we left the-"

"Good morning class." Our English teacher entered the classroom. She scanned the classroom without a word, taking the attendence,

"Jung Yumi!"

"Y-y-yes Ms Kang?" Yumi stuttered as she stands up.

"Sit down and stop texting. Where's Clara?" 

"Sh-she can't come today. She's sick today." 

"Is it true Kyungsoo?" Ms Kang turns her gaze to Kyungsoo.

"Pardon?" 

"Is it true Clara-"

"Ms Kang! Clara was having a bad case of stomach ache this morning. She told me to tell you, but I forgot. Sorry, Ms Kang." I said. Kyungsoo looks at me and Yumi, puzzled.

"Ah...okay..And Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun POV

I was walking with the others towards the school building when I saw Clara walking away from the group towards the opposite direction. I decided to follow her. She walks towards the small gate at the end of school carefully not to let anyone notice how she was going the opposite direction of her class. When she reached the gate, she checks if there were anyone around, and of course there were no one around.  The gate was situated at the end of our school garden, where the fountain is situated. It's a very quiet area as it's far from the classes. 

Clara puts a key in one of the flowerpots near the fountain and hides it by covering it some rocks and dead leaves. She takes another key out from her bag and unlocks the gate. She's really going to this again isn't she?

"Kim Jinmyun!" I ran to her and grabbed her wrist.

"What the- Baekhyun?!" 

KRING!!

"What are you doing here?! Let me go!"

"You're suppose to be in class right now!" I said still clutching her wrist.

"How about-" Her words were interupted by the sound of footsteps nearing us. 

"Shhh.." I pushed her out of the gate and closed gate. She was still standing there looking at me not knowing what to do. I push her to a nearby bush and kept her quiet by covering with my hand. 

"I swear I heard something." I heard a voice say.

"Maybe it was a cat. There's nothing here." Another voice replied. It must be our school's security guards. 

"But- Hyung! Look! The gate is unlocked!" 

"Did you forgot to lock the gate? Again?!" 

"No! I didn't even open it!"

"You said the same thing last time! Just lock the gate and lets go." A few seconds later, I can hear the sound of the gate being lock and the sound of the security guards' footsteps getting far away from us.

Clara pushes my hand away, "Yah!

Please log in to read the full chapter