Chapter 14 : The park

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The girl immidiately turns towards the old man while the boy pulls his hat,hiding his face even more.

"M-m-me?" She stuttered nervously.

"Oh, yes...now who is it...I know I have seen you somewhere.." The old man scratches his head, trying very hard to remember. Clara was so nervous she started trembling. Baekhyun noticed and found it funny how Clara is so scared getting caught skipping school but does it anyway.

"Aha! Now I remember!" Clara almost fell when the old man screamed. Baekhyun was getting a little bit nervous too. He'll be dead if someone found out him, an idol,  skipped school. And he's with Clara! 

"You look a little bit like my granddaughter!"

Clara lets out a breath of relief and started giggling like she lost her mind, "Really? Kekekeke~"

"Yes! You do! Hey..aren't you two kids supposed to be in school?"

Clara was starting to bite her lower lip trying to find an excuse. If she bites it any longer, it might even bleed.

Baekhyun lets out a fake laugh, "I never knew we look so young~ Right Ara~?" He elbowed Clara who was still biting her lip. Clara awkwardly laughs and pats her cheeks softly a couple of times trying to pull herself together.

"Hahaha..yes~"

The old man continued talking to them even when they got on the bus. Luckily, the old man's stop was at the second stop.

"Have a good day! Nice to meet you two kids!" He said waving at Clara and Baekhyun before getting off at the stop. Clara clutched her handphone with both of her hands with a blank expression, slumped down her seat, her backpack resting in her lap.

"Cat, you okay?" Baekhyun waves his hands infront of Clara's face. Clara sighs in respone.

"When's our stop?" Baekhyun asked turning his gaze to the buildings outside the window.

"The next one...well..I think it is.." Clara rested her head on the window.

"You think?!" The other three passengers of the bus looked at Baekhyun for shouting. Baekhyun apologises while Clara was trying not to laugh at her childhood friend.

"Relax...the next stop and the other stop isn't even that far." Clara said calmly, receiving an icy glare from Baekhyun.

Clara lead Baekhyun to the park. As expected, there weren't many people at the park at that time of the day. The two walked in the park enjoying the autumn scenery without a word. 

"Baekhyun, over there." Clara points at a bench covered with leafs. The bench was not placed on the sidewalk like the other benches were. It was placed under a tree. Clara skipped towards the bench happily with Baekhyun following behind lazily.

"Why are we here?" Baekhyun asked, bored looking at Clara taking selcas and sometimes pictures of the trees and dead leafs.

"You wanted to follow me. I told you not to." Clara said nonchantlantly.

"Yah...but..why the park? Not the mall or something."

"I love trees~ And it's autumn. Aka the perfect season for photos! Next to winter ofcourse." Clara snaps another picture of a nearby tree. Baekhyun tilts his head to the side doubting what Clara had said.

Clara takes a photo of Baekhyun and chuckled.

"Yah Kim Jinmyun! You erase that photo right now!" Baekhyun said reaching for Clara's handphone. Clara stucks her tongue out before running down the hill, escaping from Baekhyun. Baekhyun chased after Clara and caught up with her in no time.

"You should exercise more you know. You run like a sna

Please log in to read the full chapter