Chapter 15 : She's back

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where's Baekhyun?" Suho asks the other boys as he, Luhan,Kris and Xiumin join them at the canteen.  

"He didn't-"

"He's in the library." Chanyeol cuts Lay's words protecting his best friend. Honestly, he didn't even know where Baekhyun is right know. He have been texting him in between classes and Baekhyun haven't replied even one of his messages. It occured to him that Baekhyun might be with Clara, and a part of him is Clara isn't alone wondering around somewhere out there but another part of him is . He's 100% sure Clara and Baekhyun wouldn't skip school to go for a date. 

"Jinmyun! Wait!" 

Clara rolls her eyes and slows down, "What?!"

"You don't want this? Fine, I'll leave it here. The homeless people will be so thankful to you." Baekhyun said putting Clara's bagpack against a nearby tree. Clara was about to ignore Baekhyun thinking he's trying to trick her and leave her alone like he used to when they were younger when Clara realised she didn't take her 'magic pocket'* with her. (*magic pocket because Doraemon's magic pocket has everything :3  It's just a term my schoolmates like to use. And..well...I thought since Clara has everything in her bag why not magic pocket? Omg. Please forgive me. TT^TT)

Clara hates it when she's wrong and the other person is right, especially if that 'other person' is Baekhyun. They have been very competitive with each other. Clara once cried because she lost a game of monopoly when they were nine. She was totally ashamed after bragging about her monopoly skills to Baekhyun. 

Trying to act cool, Clara scoffed and turned around with a spin. Unfornately, she lost her balance and fell with a loud thud. Baekhyun was surprised and stood there staring at Clara. Clara was as red as a tomato and she was swearing in every single language she knew under her breath. And she knew a lot of languages. Well, atleast the swear words, thanks to Eunhye who says, 'It's important to know swear words in every single language so you can swear freely without people understanding you in so many countries.'. Eunhye is such...a good role model. 

Baekhyun exploded in laughter when Clara falls the second time trying to get up. Clara couldn't face Baekhyun and decided to bury her head in her knees instead.

"You're such a drama queen Jinmyun!" Get Up!" Baekhyun lighltly kicks some leaves to Clara's direction. Clara didn't move at all and Baekhyun could see Clara shoulders moving up and down.

"Yah! Drama Queen! Come on! You're making me look bad!" Baekhyun was starting to panic thinking Clara bursted out in tears. Clara wouldn't cry if she's in pain, but she'll surely cry if she feels too embarassed. And Baekhyun was used too it, but he still gets nervous when Clara breakdowns. Who wouldn't?  Suho is really protective of Clara.

"Jinmyun. Are you alright?" Baekhyun said crouching down beside Clara softly pushing some strains of hair behind Clara's ears. Clara faces Baekhyun with a big grin and stands up as if nothing happened.

Clara flips her hair and takes her backpack, "I should be an actress right?" She said, her voice full of arrogance. Baekhyun was still crouching, rubbing his eyes a couple of times, wishing it was all a dream. 

'You've been tricked again Baekhyun. The sam

Please log in to read the full chapter