Chapter 32 : Sprained Ankle

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara woke up to a very familiar scent and a very familiar cat doll beside her. She pushes herself up and starts scanning the room. She grabs the cat doll and stares at it.

"Leo-ah. Why are you here?"

She hits the doll, "Hmm? Why aren't you answering? "

She laughs out loud enjoying playing with the doll her sister gave, "Aish. Chincha. Maybe I should go check my mental wellness..hew hew...Anyway....what am I'm doing here?" She scratches her head. 

The last thing she remembered was walking home with Baekhyun and then..

"Ahhh...right... I sprained my ankle..." She hits her head for being so forgetful. 

"I must have fallen asleep on the way back after seeing the doctor.."

She tries to stand up and limps towards the door.

"This room hasn't change that much..." She mumbled as she touches the photo pasted behind the door. 

"Seriously. I was so freaking cute." She said giggling at the picture of her and Baekhyun and their siblings. It was Baekhyun's birthday and the four of them planned a birthday party for him. His face was covered with cake and Clara had some streaks of icing cream on her face. 

As Clara touches the door knob to open the door, the door opens causing Clara to lose her balance. If it wasn't for the side table, she could've fall for the forth time in the week.

"Aish. Why are you so clumsy?" Baekhyun said hitting her head playfully.

"No I'm--"

Before Clara completes her sentence, Baekhyun pulls her arm towards the bed, "Yah. You're supposed to stay in bed and not move." 

Clara follows Baekhyun and sits on the edge of the bed and stares at Baekhyun who was putting a stool in front of her.

"Wait here."

Baekhyun dissapears behind the door. A few minutes passed and he finally appears with a tray in his hand. He puts the tray on his study table and takes the bowl from the tray and puts it in front of Clara. 

"Uuu..... Soondubu Jjigae!" Clara shouted while waving her arms in the air. If her ankle was okay, she might have jumped all over the room. (btw, Sondubu Jjigae is Kimchi Stew with Tofu)

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and walks towards his study table and starts to write something, "Just eat."

Clara shrugs and takes the spoon from the bowl and was about to sip the stew when she realized Baekhyun was staring at her. She holds the spoon mid-air and avoids eye contact with Baekhyun.

"Yah. Why aren't you eating?" 

"Er...because..?" 

Baekhyun stares at Clara with a judging expression, "You're so weird....here." 

Baekhyun kneels in front of Clara and takes the spoon from the her. 

"Say aahh..." 

Clara couldn't help thinking that Baekhyun looked like a little kid and smiles at his cuteness.

"Yah. I said to say aahh.. not smile..." Baekhyun said, pouting.

Clara chuckles, "Arasso... Aahh..."  Baekhyun feeds Clara and pats her head lightly,

"Good girl~"

"I'm not a baby you know. Nor a dog." Clara said pursing her lips together.

Baekhyun fakes a shocked expression, "Really? Becaus

Please log in to read the full chapter