Chapter 19 : Second Confession

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where's Clara?" The three girls shrug in respone to Chanyeol's question.

"I though she was with you, Yumi?" Chanyeol said, obviously not sastified with their answer. He was looking forward to have lunch with Clara today. He even bought a chocolate cupcake for Clara.

"Clara? She said she was full and left me in the hallway. She didn't-"

Jinjoo choked on her lunch and ended up spitting it on the table. Chanyeol was lucky he wasn't standing next to Jinjoo, but Yumi, had some rice and fish on her sweater and some in her plate. Yumi sat there wide eyed, still processing what happened. Jinjoo starts to panic and searches for some tissue in her bag. Eunhye was one step ahead, she puts a packet of wet tissue on the table along with normal dry tissue. She wipes the rice of the table while Jinjoo hurriedly wipes the rice of Yumi's hands and clothes.

"Sorry unnie..it's just...Clara and full just doesn't go in one sentence..." She said still wiping some sauce off Yumi's sweater. Chanyeol just stood there, his tray still in his hands, holding his laugh.

"Yah, Choi Jinjoo-" 

"Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol." Eunhye waves her hand in front of Chanyeol's huge Dobi eyes.

"Oh. Yes, noona?"

 "There's a chance Clara is at the library. And just ignore these two idiots." She said with a kind smile. Chanyeol nods

"Idiots? Unnie!" Jinjoo smacks Eunhye's right arm, earning a glare as sharp as a knife from Eunhye,

"Choi Jinjoo. I thought you were suppose to go somewhere."

Jinjoo's frown immidiately turns into a fake smile, "Err..yup! Yumi's sandwhich..Bye.." Jinjoo rushes off to the food counter.

"Yah! No cheese!" Yumi shouted as she waves goodbye  to Jinjoo.

"Chanyeol, go and eat. Recess doesn't last forever." Chanyeol grins and walks towards Exo's table after thanking and saying goodbye to Eunhye.

Chanyeol sighs and puts his tray on the table before sitting next to Chen.

" What's wrong?" 

"Nothing.." Chanyeol replied.

"Where's Baekhyun?" Kai asked.

"Baek? He's not here?" Chanyeol looks around the table for his shorter friend. 

"But he left first.."

In the library somewhere in school...

Clara taps her fingers on the table while scrolling through her twitter.

'Unnie! You're very pretty~ But you don't really look like Suho Oppa..'

"I've heard that a lot.." She mumbled.  

There were a lot of fans that were so kind to her and some even admiring her fashion sense. But there were also some mean people and some fans that were attacking her for staying with the boys. She tried her best to ignore the mean stuffs but there were times she ended up getting hurt by the comments. Tired of scrolling, she goes to the nearest bookcase, trying to find something interesting to read.

A book on the top shelf caught her eye , but because of her height, she couldn't reach it. She stood on her tiptoes but she still couldn't reach it.

"Need help shortie?" Baekhyun said appearing behind Clara. Clara rolls her eyes and continues to reach for the book.

"Aigoo~ Our Myunmyun is so short~" Baekhyun teased. He pushed Clara to the side and took the book for Clara. As Clara was about to take the book from him, he strached his hand high, so Clara couldn't take it. Clara bit her inner cheek, trying her best to not shout in the library.

"Byun Baekhyun." She hissed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Aren't you supposed to thank me? I helped you, Kim Jinmyun. If I wasn't around, you will never be able to take this book." He said in an arrogant tone.

"You are such a-" She jumped, trying her best to reach the book, but only ended up sighing and pouting in defeat. "Forget it. You can read that book. I'll just find another book." She stomped off to the table she sat before.

Baekhyun watches as she sat on the nearest chair to the window and took out her handphone, typing furiously. He went to her and pulled the chair next to the Clara for him to sit. Clara ignores him and continues to type, this time even harder. Baekhyun rests his head on the table and looks up to Clara.

"Myunmyun-ah.."

Clara continues to ignore Baekhyun. She doesn't even glare at him like she usually does. Baekhyun kicked her legs under the table trying to get her attention.

"Sorry~ " Silence.

"You're not going to just ignore me right?" 

"Jinmyun-ah..I'm sor-"

Clara snaps a picture of Baekhyun and continues to write something.

"What do you think you're doing?" Baekhyun said sitting up straight.

"Somebody asked for your photo." She answered plainly. Baekhyun snatches Clara's phone,

'Here you go~ Like you requested... The most annoying memb|'

Baekhyun deletes the tweet and keeps Clara's phone in his pocket.

"Byun Baekhyun! Give it ba-" The librarian in charge shooshed Clara for being to loud. She apologizes and kicked Baekhyun under the table, letting all her anger go.

Baekhyun only grinned. He puts his elbow on the table and supports his head with his hand, "Let's go out." 

Clara blinked a couple of times before finally responding, "Nae? " 

Baekhyun lets out a chuckle, "Eyy~ So you like me huh? I meant go out as in get out from this library. "

Clara quickly hides her reddened cheeks by looking out the window.  "Yah. I didn't say I like you. I have hearing problems. And you know it."

"Jinjja? Then why are you avoiding to look at-" Clara turns to Baekhyun and made a straight face,

"I felt a sneeze coming."

Baekhyun nods, "That's a very lame excuse, Jinmyun. But, whatever. Now, let's go to the canteen~" 

"What makes you think I'll go to the canteen with you?"

Baekhyun makes a shocked face, "Erm..No. 1, You're Kim Jinmyun. You love food. No. 2, you haven't had anything but plain water this morning. "

"I'm not hungry." Clara protested. She crossed her arms and looked at Baekhyun with a icy-icy glare. But...her stomach was thinking the opposite. It made a growling sound, loud enough for Baekhyun to hear it.

"Not hungry huh?" Baekhyun crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow.

"Whatever. You should leave before-"

Baekhyun gets up and pulls Clara with him, "Let's go~"

Clara struggles to get out of his grip but managed to push him away when they were out of the library.

"Yah! I'm so going to-"

He slaps his hand on , "Shut up and wait here." He eventually gets his hand off Clara's mouth when Clara his hand. Baekhyun wipes his hand on Clara's shoulders, "Ew..you're disgusting. Wait here, I'll be right back."

"Whatever." She mumbled as she leaned against the wall and watches Baekhyun enters the library again. After a few minutes, he came back with Clara's back in his left hand and the book Clara wanted to read earlier in the other.

"Here. Now let's go get some food." Clara really wasn't in a mood to be in the crowd today. She just wanted a peaceful time at the library; but there she was, being dragged towards the canteen by her childhood friend.

"Do we have to go to the canteen?" She whined.

"Well Miss Jinmyun, do you have any other ideas?" Baekhyun finally lets go of Clara's wrist. Clara rubs her wrist and walks towards the opposite direction. She stops and turns around and makes a hand signal indicating Baekhyun should follow her. Baekhyun follows her obidiently towards her locker. She takes a lunchbox from her locker and gives it to Baekhyun.

She then takes a hair tie out of her locker and proceeds to walk. Baekhyun followed her out of the school building, towards one of the many trees they have in their school compound. A few students were talking to each other under a nearby tree.

Clara sits herself under the tree and ties her long hair into a ponytail. Baekhyun sits beside her and opens the lunchbox. There were delico

Please log in to read the full chapter