Chapter 18 : The weird dream

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara was smiling happily and joking around with her siblings and old schoolmates when suddenly Baekhyun carried her and threw her into the freezing cold sea. Clara freezed and was now like an ice cube. And then, Chanyeol came melting the ice around Clara with his power.

"What. The. F. What kind of dream was that." Clara mumbled as she shot her eyes open. She rubbed her eyes a couple of times, trying to regocnise her surroundings.

"Where am I?" She knew she wasn't in her room, but she was still unsure because it was too dark and her vision was still blurry. After blinking a couple of times, she finally realised she was in the living room. From the light of the TV, she could see her brother sleeping soundly on the couch across her.

"Oppa-oops!" She didn't realised Chanyeol was sleeping on the floor near the couch she was sleeping on and she almost stepped on him. She careful walks towards her brother trying her best not to step on Chanyeol's long legs.

"Huh..what's this boy doing here?" Clara lightly smacks Baekhyun's head when she saw him on the other couch they have in the livng room.

"Mmm..what?" He mumbled with his eyes still close.

"You're dreaming~ Go back to sleep~" Clara whispered as she backs away towards Suho's couch.

"Oppa, wake up." She shook Suho's body, trying to wake her short brother up. Suho was awake but decided to impatient sister. He turned to the other side and hides his face in the couch's cushion.

"Oppa! Wake up! Or-or..er..I'll kill you." She tried again, this time shooking him harder and included a threat.

Suho finally sits up and raised his hands in surrender, with his angelic smile plastered on his face, "I'm up, I'm up. Don't kill me."

Clara scoffed and sat on the floor, "Why are you guys sleeping down here?"

"You fell asleep through the movie. And Baek said something about you watching horror movies and it wasn't a good idea to leave you alone in your room."

"Huh. Good one." Clara crossed her arms at glared at the sleeping Baekhyun. Of course he wouldn't tell Suho how he scared Clara to death.

"Let's go upstairs and get ready for school." Suho said gathering his blanket and pillow.

"Oppa. It's 6 o' clock." Clara said pointing at the wall clock above the TV.

Suho grinned, "Isn't that good? You have an extra hour to put your make up on, get dress and do you unfinish homework." 

"Haha. Very funny." Clara rolled her eyes. Suho chuckled and ruffled his sister's hair.

"Jinmyun." Suho changed his tone into a more serious tone.

"Hm?"

"Help me wake up Chanyeol and Baekhyun."

Clara made an annoyed face, "That's it? You sounded so serious."

Suho smiled and pointed to Baekhyun, indicating Clara should wake Baekhyun while he walks towards the sleeping giant. Clara sighed and walked lazily towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun had his back to Clara. 

"Baekhyun-ah. Wake up." She said shaking Baekhyun's body. Baekhyun didn't even move. 

Baekhyun was awaken by some voices. 

"Haha. Very funny." After that, he couldn't really here anything since the two started to talk slower. He heard his name being mentioned be he didn't hear what was it about. He heard footsteps nearing him and he quickly shut his eyes. 

"Baekhyun-

Please log in to read the full chapter