Chapter 27 : Capital C

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three days has passed and Suho was right. It was as bad as Clara thought it would be.. Probably because she spent the three days in her room. Who would know her parents would accept her ‘I want to remember unnie’ excuse. Or, maybe they just decided to ignore her. Like they always did.

Like always, after breakfast, Clara sat at her balcony with her guitar, Strumming some random chords without thinking. She was like a zombie these few days, she felt dead, but she wasn’t.

“Yah. Aren’t you cold?” Clara turns to her left and there was Baekhyun sitting in his own balcony.

“Nooo..” She answered before continuing to strum another batch or random chords.

“I guess the winter doesn’t effect cold people huh?”

Clara puts her guitar down, “Eyyy…Can you just shut your mouth and leave me alone?”

“Wae? So you can get all emotional or something?”

Clara glares at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun fakes a frighten expression, “Uuuu… scary~”

“Your face is even scarier.” Clara replied.

“What? Thousands of girls melt because of this, you know?” Baekhyun points to his face.

“No… they melt because of your voice..” Clara pointed.

Baekhyun grins, “So..are you saying you melt because of my beautiful voice?”

Clara’s face turns crimson red. “No! I do not melt because of your voice!”

“So….you melt because of my handsome face?” Baekhyun eye-smiles.

“No. I don’t melt. Am I some kind of chocolate?”

Don’t melt, huh? Tsk tsk. Even Baekhyun could tell she was lying. And he was so freaking happy!

‘So, she likes me? Ahhhhhhh….’

Clara’s clears , “Anywayyy…What are you doing here anyway?”

“Can’t I sit at my own balcony?” Baekhyun plays dumb and looks at Clara with an innocent  face. It was fun to tease Clara on days like this.

Clara rolls her eyes, “Of course you can. But, I haven’t seen you hanging out here for the past three days..”

Baekhyun fakes a shocked expression, “How do you know I haven’t been out here? Are you stalking me Kim Jinmyun?!”

Clara stares at Baekhyun with a blank expression,  “I have better things to do than stalk you.”

Baekhyun nods, “Right..like getting emotional on a cold winter day…or listen to my beautiful and wonderful voice on your phone.”

Clara goes red again, “I wasn’t listening to your voice! Your new album has great songs..that’s all..”

Baekhyun grins, showing his prefect teeth, “Aha! So you were listening to our songs!”

“Whatever..” Clara knew even if she argued with Baekhyun until next year she wouldn’t win.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was trying hard to contain his feelings.

‘Omg! She listens to our song!! Arghh~~’

The sound of Clara’s ringtone breaks Baekhyun’s spazzing moment.

“Yoboseyo?” Baekhyun was trying so hard to eavesdrop on Clara’s conversation.

“Mhm. I’m great~ I’ll be back on Saturday..”

 ‘Is it Eunhye? Jinjoo? Yumi?’

Clara’s awkward giggle made it obvious to Baekhyun it wasn’t one of the girls.

“Nae..I will.. Of course I wouldn’t catch a cold! I’m not a baby you know..” Eventhough she was on the phone, she couldn’t help but to pout.

‘Is it…’.

“Yuck! Yeol! You’re so cheesy.. Bye..see you on Saturday…”

‘Park Chanyeol. Mhm.’ Suddenly, Baekhyun started to regret listening to Clara’s conversation.

“Arasso! I get it! Yah! Just end the phone call! Annyeong.”

Clara sighs, “Ah seriously…he’s so annoyinggg”

‘But you’re smiling. So you like it..’

“Erm. Earth to Byun Baekhyun~”

“Nae?” Baekhyun snaps back to 'earth' and looks at Clara.

“Were you even listening? Oppa went out to meet his friends.” Clara said with a look of annoyance on her face.

“Yeah? So?” Baekhyun snaps. It wasn’t on purpose. His emotions were in a mess at that time and he couldn’t think right. (Oh my god. Baek is like a girl :P)

“I just wanted tp told you… there must be a reason why you suddenly hang out outside when you hate the cold..so, I thought you wanted me to call oppa..but I guess that’s not it then..” Clara explained in a disappointed voice. Like, why the hell would Baek snap at her suddenly like that? (Because he’s jealous you pabo -_-)

“I’m here because of you.”

Clara blinks a couple of times. “Wh-wh-what?”

Baekhyun wanted to crush Clara at that time. ‘Why is she suddenly stuttering? Aish chincha! Stop confusing me!’

“You like me that much? No need t

Please log in to read the full chapter