Chapter 28 : Old friends, lies and regret.

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The two finally arrives at their destination; a bus stop. It was quite far from Clara and Baekhyun's house since they live at the end of the neighbourhood. Clara was silently cursing at Baekhyun. She walked this far to go to a bus stop?! 

"Yah..we should've just had hot chocolate at Lina's Cafe'.." Clara complained as they came nearer to the bus stop.

"If you wanted to take the bus we should've stop at the bus stop BEFORE Lina's Cafe'..that's like..so freaking near to our--"

"YAH KIM JINMYUN!!!" Two boys immidiately pulls Clara and Baekhyun into a group hug without a hint of embarassement.

"Yahhhhh!! You guys ruined my hair!!" Clara scremed as she was 'set free' from the group hug of hell.

The taller guy chuckles and ruffles Clara's hair.

Clara rolls her eyes. 

"Well, well...if it isn't.. Clara Kim.." A girl came closer to Clara.

Clara crossed her arms and looks at the girl with the look that she always looks at Hyemi. (Aka The .)

Baekhyun and the other two boys just rolls their eyes at the two's drama before joining an other boy sitting shyly at the bus stop.

They stayed there for a few seconds before hugging each other and laughing like crazy.

"Omg! You got me convince there Sooyeon! You really sounded like a !" Clara stated as they walk towards the bus stop to join the boys.

"I know right! I've been practicing! Hey!" Sooyeon hits Clara's left arm.

Clara's eyes widened, "Yah! Im Sooyeon! What was that for?!"

"For lying to us." Sooyeon stated.

"Yeon, you should really hit her harder. We've been lied all of our life." The guy that ruffled Clara's hair told Sooyeon.

"Yah Gu Dongwoon. When have I ever lied to you? I even told you who I had a crush on when we were 14!" Clara protested.

"Yeah, but you've never told any of us that your real name is Clara Kim." He said, pouting a little. 

"D'aww...you look so cute when you pout.." Sooyeon said locking arms with Dongwoon.

Baekhyun and Clara groans at the same time. "Get married already..." 

"Jungho-ah! How can you get use to this two?" Baekhyun asks the other guy who hugged Clara.

Jungho shrugs, "You just kinda get use to it..." 

Clara shakes her head and takes another look at the sweet couple of the group. Who would've known this two would end up as a couple.. Clara and Soyeon was the two girls in the group. And both of them wasn't even close to the word girl when they were kids. But things kinda changed when they entered school and all. Clara didn't changed as much as Soyeon did back then. So both Jungho and Dongwoon naturally fell for Sooyeon instead of her. Clara wasn't even close to jealous. For her, it was so freaking entertaning to see Jungho and Dongwoon secretly fighting over Sooyeon. 

"Jinwoon-ah! Say hi to Jinmyun! Why have you been quiet the whole time?" Jungho says as he elbows the shy boy beside him.

"H-h-hey Jinmyun..long time no see.." Jinwoon stutters as he gives a small wave at Clara.

"Hey Jinwoon! Didn't see you there~" Clara answered warmly.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. He was never fond of Jinwoon.

Jinwoon entered the group quite late, it was when Baekhyun and Clara wasn't in talking terms. Before that, he used to disturb Clara a lot and Baekhyun was Clara's knight in shining armour.

When Baekhyun got busy with training, Jungho and Dongwoon found him cool and he started to hang out with the group. And most importantly, stopped disturbing Clara. (Legend says that he actually likes Clara)

When the bus arrived, the got in and Clara sat beside Sooyeon while Baekhyun had no choice but to sit beside Jinwoon because Dongwoon and Jungho decided to sit beside each other.

There was an awkward silence between Jinwoon and Baekhyun. And Dongwoon and Jungho noticed. The two girls were busy gossiping to notice.

"I'm serious, Sooyeon! He's so mean and annoying! I don't get why girls like him!" 

"What do you mean you don't get it? He's s

Please log in to read the full chapter