Chapter 5 : Are we friends again?

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was right. The black car I saw WAS following us. It was infront of our house and outside our gate was Emma Jung Hyemi, the girl who has been asking me to be her boyfriend and one of her very plastic friends. I don't like Hyemi, I never did. She have been going around admitting she's my girlfriend for the past 7 months. Luckily, nobody believes her.

"Emma Jung? Should we act like we're not home?" Luhan asked after looking at who it was. Kris and Sehun was standing at the stairs because Hyemi is very scary. Especially when she doesn't get what she wants. 

"I know you guys in there! Should I tell share your adress to the your fans?!"

What? No..Sasaeng fans haven't bother us in this neighbourhood yet because this neighbourhood has a very TIGHT security. Just like our school. But some of the fans at our school lives around here. They haven't bother us since our house is at the end of the neighbourhood, and our managers always changes routes going to our house to confuse the fans. The managers' house is just behind our house. If they noticed we were being followed, all of us would just get off at the manager's house and go to our house using the back door. If Hyemi tells everyone...well..we're doomed. We might have to move again. 

The boys start to push each other and Chen who was standing near the door ended up to be the LUCKY one who gets to talk with Hyemi.

"Oh! Hyemi-ssi. Can we help you?" Chen fake smiles and drags Lay who was holding on the door frame trying not to go out. When Chen succeds pulling Lay with him, Lay immediatly smiles.

"Don't call me Hyemi. I hate that name. Where's Suho Oppa." She was smiling, but I can see she wasn't interested talking with Chen and Lay.

"hiding..." Lay answered avoiding Hyemi's eyes.

Chen elbows Lay very hard, " What he means is..err..erm..Suho Hyung is busy..doing something in his room."

"Really? Unlock the gate for me. I'll wait for him until he finishes doing whatever he's doing." Lay and Chen exchange looks, trying to find an excuse.

"Erm..we..ca-can't..because..because.." Lay stutters.

"Because we're not allowed to bring fans into our dorm." Luhan said saving Lay and Chen.

"Well I'm not a fan. I'm Suho Oppa's girlfriend." Like I said before, I HAVE NEVER said I like her, or agreed to be her boyfriend.

"Ya right. Girlfriend my foot." I heard Kai mumbled.

"We're not supposed to bring girls in our dorm." Chen said. And that's when Chanyeol, who was leaning against the wall accidently pushed the switch that unlocks the gate. 

"Chanyeol..." Kris hissed. Everyone started to panic. I went out, what I was supposed to do? She wants to meet me, maybe she would leave if I ask her to go. Someone inside the house closed the gate, but it was too late. Hyemi and her friend was already inside.

"Suho Oppa~"  

Ara POV

I went downstairs because I was hungry, I found all of the boys in the living room looking out the window and Kris and Sehun was sitting on the couch, eavesdropping. I went to the window that was nearest to the door and stand next to Baekhyun. I could see two girls with long black hair talking to Suho Oppa. But I couldn't recognize them because the Bonsai Tree infront of the window blocked my view. Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Tao has a better view since the bonsai tree was placed next to door, only blocking the window where I was standing. Plus, they were much taller than me.

"Who are them?" I asked the boys.

"I think it's a good idea if you go back to your room Ara." Xiumin said. 

"Why?" I turned to Xiumin who was standing behind Baekhyun.

"I'm here already, why can't I enter your dorm?" I heard their voices getting louder. 

"Hyemi don't." Hyemi? Jung Hyemi? Emma Jung Hyemi? Hyemi who hates her name? Hyemi who hates me for not joining her group of plastics? Hyemi who's jealous of Yumi who's perfect? The door was pushed open, Chanyeol rushes to the door and blocks Hyemi's way. 

"Go upstairs." Baekhyun said pushing me behind him. It was too late, Hyemi saw me.

" CLARA?! GO UPSTAIRS?!" Hyemi shouted.

"Em-emma..It's not what-" 

"No girls allowed?! Are you kidding me?!" She said pulling me to face her.She started to pull my hair. The boys tried to pull away Hyemi from me, but because Hyemi is a girl they didn't pull her that hard.

"EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT SHE'S DOING HERE!" She said facing Suho Oppa. Suho Oppa didn't say anything, still surprise I know Hyemi.

I just stand there staring at her, "Hyemi-ah stop. And get out." I said calmly. Jimyun Unnie has trained me for this situation since I was 8.

" WHY SHOULD I?! I BELONG HERE!! UNLIKE YOU!! I have no idea why you guys let this piece of junk in here. And Clara, don't act like you're that nice. Go upstairs? You're such a Clara." 

PAP!

I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm actually find if someone calls me a piece of junk, idiot, etc. But ? No. I'm not okay being called a . 

" DID YOU JUST SLAP ME? I'm going to sue you! " Hyemi ears started to turn red. She slapped me again, this time harder. I don't know if it was on purpose, but I could feel her sharp nails against my cheeks when she pulled her hands back.

"Oppa.." I said looking at Suho. Suddenly, I regret quitting my taekwondo lessons and  taking gymnastics. 

"OPPA?! WHO ARE YOU TO CALL SUHO, OPPA?!?!" She said choking me before pushing me. I accidently hit the side of my head on the window sill.

 

Sehun POV

There's a sasaeng fan. In our house. And she's attacking Ara Noona. Luhan hyung called our manager hyungs but they're not here yet. 

Ara Noona was choked by Emma Jung, that very annoying girl who bothers us at school. She pushed Ara Noona causing her to hit her head on the window sill. Luckily, Baekhyun hyung was standing behind her and caught her before she fell on the floor. Suho Hyung pushed Emma against the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY JINMYUN?!"

"My Jinmyun?! Who's Jinmyun?! What do you mean Oppa?! " 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun said holding Ara's arm to let her help her find her balance. 

FLASH! 

Emma's friend took a picture of Baekhyun holding Ara's arm. If she sends that to the press..we're doomed. Suho lets go of Emma surprised by the flash.

FlASH! FLASH! FLASH!

And on time, our managers arrive. Emma and friend immidiately left when they saw our managers. 

"We have to get that phone back hyung!" Chanyeol told Minwoo Hyung.

"Just let them go. Nana might have sent that photo to Hyemi's phone already. She's very fast you know." Ara said tying her hair into a ponytail.  There were visible bruises on her neck and a deep scratch on her cheek. I remembered Emma having long and sharp black nails, she must have scratched Ara Noona when she slapped her. 

"Are you okay?" Kris hyung asked her.

Please log in to read the full chapter