Chapter 11 : Hyemi

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

Baekhyun and I were walking towards Clara who was once again, alone at her favourite bench. A huge teddybear was seated beside her along with some chocolates and wrapped gifts.

"Who do you think the teddybear is for?" Baekhyun asked.

"Kai? D.O? Or maybe..Clara?" The thought of someone giving a teddybear to Clara kills me.

"Eyyy...who would give a teddybear to that annoying cat.." Well, I would.

"Cat?"

"Well, she's like a cat. And she even admits she's part cat part human. And have you seen her eat fish? She eats it lik- "

 "Unnie!! Clara Unnie!!" A girl with short hair runs pass us and sits beside Clara on the bench. The girl somehow looks like someone I know.

"Do we know her?" I asked Baekhyun.

"I don't think so..but she looks familiar." Baekhyun dragged me behind a nearby tree to avoid Clara noticing us. 

"Oh. Hyeri. Hi." Baekhyun and I exchange looks, Clara NEVER greets anyone like that.

"Unnie, I have been wanting to talk to you for ages!" The girl, Hyeri says.

"Ah...really?" Clara answered flatly. She kept looking at her watch avoiding Hyeri's eyes.

Hyeri's smile insteadly changes into a frown, "Unnie, are you avoiding me? If it's because of-" 

"Hyeri-ah! Why are you talking to her?!" Suddenly, Hyemi-wait Emma, pulls Hyeri out of her seat.

"Unnie, I-"

"Seriously Clara, why do you like to annoy me?" Clara rolls her eyes and shots Emma one of her 'whatever' smiles.

"You must be so happy you have all the attention huh?" Emma pulls Clara's arm forcing her to stand. 

"Unnie, stop it! Why are you like this?!" Hyeri stands in between Clara and Emma.

"Hyeri! So now you're on her side to huh?! " Emma pushes Hyeri aside. Hyeri falls with a loud thud.

Clara pushes Emma away and pulls Hyeri back to her feet. "What the hell is wrong with you? How can you even treat your sister like that?"

"Who cares?! She's not my REAL sister." Emma says rolling her eyes at Hyeri. Hyeri immidiately turns away avoiding Emma's eyes. I can see how she's holding back tears.

"Yah, but she's your HALF sister. She's STILL related to you." Clara slowly pats Hyeri's back trying to comfort her. I just realised how bad Clara is at comforting people. 

"Shish, whatever. I'll take this." Emma takes the teddybear and drags Hyeri to her side. Clara grabs the teddybear's legs,

"Yah Jung Hyemi! What do you think you're doing?!"

"This teddybear looks cute, I want it. And how many times do I have to tell you, don't call me Hyemi. I don't want people to know I'm related to this girl." 

"What the- Hmph. You know what JUNG HYEMI, I wouldn't give a damn if it's mine, but it's not! Now let go of this freaking teddybear!" She really cares about that teddybear...I wonder who it's for...Being a spoilt-brat, Emma looks surprised how Clara's not giving up. I can see how Emma's trying to figure out not to lose to Clara.

"I think we should really get out there." I whispered to Baekhyun.

"Do we have to get involved?" Baekhyun looks at me with his puppy eyes.

"Do you want to get killed by the very scary Clara ?" I said blinking my eyes a couple of times. When Clara is in a bad mood, even Kris is scared talking to her. Imagine if she finds out Baek and I was hiding instead of helping her...

"Fine." Baekhyun sighs.

Ara POV

"This teddybear looks cute, I want it. And how many times do I have to tell you, don't call me Hyemi. I don't want people to know I'm related to this girl."

"What the- Hmph. You know what JUNG HYEMI, I wouldn't give a damn if it's mine, but it's not! Now let go of this freaking teddybear!" 

Hyemi looks at me surprised I wasn't going by her rules. I made a mistake letting Nana and her go, I'm not making that mistake again! Wkwkwk,  It's kinda funny looking at her like that, she kinda looks like and angry bird! Maumaumau~ Maybe she's related to Kris? Wkwkwkwkwk~

"What are you laughing at weirdo?" She says pulling the teddybear closer to her. . Did I just laugh out loud? Think of something, think of something, think of something, think of something..

"Hey." Chanyeol and Baekhyun appears from- BEHIND THE TREE THAT'S JUST FIVE STEPS AWAY FROM ME?!

"Baekhyun~! Chanyeol~!" Emma says, a little too friendly. She's such a plastic. Just like the water bottle I bought =.=

"Soooo...what are you girls doing?" Chanyeol asked- a little too stupidly. Wtf, do we look like we're playing tug of war or something?

"Can't you see, Chanyeol? We're baking some muffins!" Baekhyun fakes a cough and elbows Chanyeol.

"Kekekeke~ Where's Suho Oppa?" Hyemi asks letting go of the teddybear. Hyeri looks at Hyemi in disgust.

I hugged the teddybear, just incase Hyemi changes her mind and wants to take it from me-AGAIN.

"Shish, he's the 's brother you know.." I mumbled in english. Hyemi glares at me with her 'eagle eyes' aka chicken eyes as Yumi calls it. 

"Huh?" The boys chorused. I can see Yumi and Jinjoo walking towards us. 

"Clara~!" Yumi purposely knocks Hyemi's shoulders with hers. 

"Ooops~ Sorry~ Didn't see you there HYEMI." Yumi shots Hyemi her 'diva' smile.

"Hyeri-ah~ Hello!" Jinjoo says hugging Hyeri. 

"Well, hello there cousin!" Hyeri says in english. Hyemi doesn't look that please when Hyeri called Jinjoo 'cousin'. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looks at me, puzzled.

"Hyeri's mother is Jinjoo's father's sister." I half whispered to Baekhyun. He nodded. 

Out of nowhere, my brother appears with the rest of the boys and Eunhye, "Let's go back home! I think I see Minwoo hyung-Oh. Hello." He awkwardly

Please log in to read the full chapter