Chapter 6

Freedom and Power

**** (Elix) ****

 

Monkey is good at coming up with plans. My plans usually consist of running in and fighting. She has all of these code words and signals and stuff. So professional. She even has a gang of assassins! They showed up to help us just a minute ago. "Elix come here!" Myungki yelled from the kitchen. I was currently in her living room watching TV, but Monkey wanted me so I stood up and turned off my show. "Coming Monkey!" I hopped like a bunny all the way to the kitchen. When I entered the room, I was met with several curious faces. "Uh, hello?" I waved at all of them, them jumped up to sit on the counter. "Really Elix? That is where I prepare my meals" I smiled at her. "Really Monkey, you need some bar stools or something"

 

"I'll make a note of that, now hush so I can introduce all of my idiots to you" The first guy she introduced was Gongchan, whose power was speed. He was also kind of tall and really handsome. I mean all of them were cute, but he was gorgeous. They all have a skill that they advance in, his was survivalist skills.

 

The second of the four was Heechul. He was small for a gang member. Not short, he was average height, but skinny. Like Gongchan he has a special skill and power. His skill is knife handling and throwing. He would definitely have to teach me a thing or two. His power was materialization, which means he can turn an object into something completely different with a single touch, but there is a catch. It has to be made of the same material as what he is changing.

 

The third guy, Suho was his name, looked like he had just stepped out of a church. If it weren't for the black skinny jeans and studded leather jacket, you would have thought he had just left the Sunday service. He had a bright smile on his pretty face, making him look too nice to be involved with these sort of people. To go along with his innocent demener, his skill was booksmarts. His power was water though and if you knew how to use it properly, which apparently he did, it was deadly.

 

Last to be introduced was Woohyun. He was very attractive. He had that look about him. You know that one that says 'I am mysterious and y'. It made sense considering he was a vampire though. Since he was a vampire he didn't have a power because his senses were heightened, but he did have a special skill. His skill was persuation and he was damn good at it. He persuaded me, for the sake of Monkey, to get off the counter and stand without any further questioning.

 

"So this is your crew huh?"

 

"Yup, they have been faithful to me since the beginning"

 

"Speaking of beginning-" Suho cut in "-where is the maknae brat? Why didn't he have to come?"

 

"Calm down Suho, we will meet him after we get Chanyeol" Myungki demanded. Not another word left Suho's mouth. Everybody listened intently as she explained her plan. Suho finally spoke again once Myungki was finished. "So what you're saying, is that we are about to severely beat the out of some es?" I nearly choked on air. What did church boy just say? I think he just cursed! I waved my hands over my head and yelled. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Did you just curse?!" I asked pointing at Suho. Everybody looked at me like I was retarded.

 

 

**** (Myungki) ****

 

 

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Did you just curse?!" Elix looked so surprised as she pointed at Suho. Everybody was watching like she had just committed a crime by asking a single question. They probably forgot she was new to our group. Suho also had a sweet, kind aura about him and the soft features to match, but he was really cold-hearted and, for lack of a better word, a .

 

There was an awkward atmosphere picking away at the minds of everybody present. I cleared my throat to remind them of a few things. "Chill guys. She doesn't know Suho. You all know that at a first glance he looks like an innocent, church attending, human which he is not" They all nodded and looked at the floor. I rolled my eyes. "You guys look ridiculous! What are you doing standing around for? I gave you all jobs! Let's go!" I threw a fist in the air and smiled to encourage them. They all cheered and ran out of the kitchen.

 

I don't understand how these guys can be so immature one second, then ruthless assassins the next. Nevertheless, they are the only family I have and I love them. I sighed then jumped when Elix touched my arm. " Elix! You know I could have injured you right?!" She nodded. "I actually contemplated disturbing you or not, but we do have a person to save"

 

"Oh! You're right! Let's go!" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her along. It wasn't until we were all in our positions, that it hit me what we were about to do. "Alright Myungki. There is one guy stationed outside of the apartment and two inside with Chanyeol" Woohyun informed me.

 

He was positioned on the rooftop of the building across from mine and Chanyeol's apartment building. His job was to keep an eye on things inside, and make sure nothing happened to Chanyeol. I had all of the others on standby waiting for my orders to move. Elix was with me waiting as well. I changed the channel of my walkie talkie and contacted Heechul. "Yo Heechul, there is one guy outside the door. Go ahead."

 

"My pleasure." He responded.

 

 

**** (Kai) ****

 

I sat on the couch waiting for Kris to come out of Chanyeol's room. I heard a bunch of banging around, so I got up to investigate. As I walked into the room, a ball of fire flew passed my face and hit the wall. "What the hell is going on?!" I yelled.

 

"He attacked me!" Kris grunted, dodging another fireball. Chanyeol rolled over the bed and tackled me to the ground. "Get off!" I demanded, shoving him with all of my force, not even phasing him. I couldn't even teleport away becaue he was touching me and he would just go right along with me. An idea suddenly poopped into my head and I teleported onto the bed, then rolled to the side, tossing Chanyeol to the floor.

 

Pinning him to the ground, I slipped a power suspending bracelet on Chanyeol's wrist, then pulled him into the living room. This is way harder than it should be.

 

After patting Chanyeol down for anything he could use to escape, Kris came out of the room, huffing and puffing. "I am so done waiting for this ! Let's just forget it and leave."

"No! I'm done with you! I could have been killed back there and you didn't even trying to stop it!" I yelled. Kris didn't speak a single word after that.