Chapter 2

Freedom and Power

**** (Myungki) ****

 

I woke in a white room on a bed that was certainly not mine. My mind was cloudy and my head was pounding. I groaned and sat up slowly, checking my pockets. They took everything out of all of my pockets.

What a little , he only calls me Boss when we are in a meeting or when he wants to mess with me. Shoving my phone back in my pocket, I kicked the blanket off. There was a knock at the door then it clicked open revealing the dickhead who locked me in here. "What do you want jackass?"

"For you to shut up and answer my questions so I can leave" Oh, if looks could kill this guy would have been buried six feet under hours ago. "So how am I supposed to answer all of your questions if you told me to shut up?"

"How about only speaking when I ask a question and only speaking about the information I request from you. Alright?" I nodded

"Right. Do you have any siblings?"

"No" He scribbled something down on his pad.

"Ok. Any close friends?"

"Yes, I have several close friends"

"Names?"

"I'm not a rat. I don't give out the names of my people."

"Fine, next question. Did you explode that building earlier?"

"Well of course"


"How?"

"Simple. Dynamite on the roof and base of the building"

"I see. How did you light the dynamite?"

"I think you know how I lit the dynamite" I teased, turning my eyes red for the second time that day. They quickly went back to their original blue color and I turned away from him. He stood and went to leave. "Wait!" I yelled after him. He turned and raised his brows at me. "Well, since you know my name, I think it’s only fair that I know yours and plus you did sedate me and bring me to a prison"

"Who said it was a prison?"

"I’m not stupid. What’s your name?" He didn’t answer, he just turned and started walking out the door. He paused halfway out the door and turned back. "Kris" He said then left without another word.

 

**** (Elix) ****

 

Holy Jesus my head hurts so badly. I felt around with my eyes still closed, I was on a bed. Not a very comfortable bed either.

Wait a minute. Did I fall asleep on the couch again? No, wait another minute. Those asshats! No! That asshat Luhan sedated me! My eyes snapped open when somebody knocked on the door then entered the room. I should have been focused on him, but I couldn’t help looking around a little.

The room was dull, white, and god awfully ugly. The dark haired male cleared his throat to get my attention. He was scary. He had black hair, and dark bags under his eyes resembling that of a panda. "Please come sit in this chair miss" He requested. "Hm, alright" I moved to a chair that was in front of the small table in the center of the room. "Thank you"

"For what?"

"Cooperating. I’m Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao" He informed me as he faced the security camera in the camera towards the floor. "Alright Tao. Let me tell you something, if you are anything like that Kai and that Luhan, I don’t want to speak to you"

"Looks like you’re in luck today because I am nothing like either of them"

"So, what do you need, Zitao?"

"Just need to ask you some questions and talk to you for a moment."

"Oh god! That’s what Luhan said before he and Kai attacked me with a freaking sedative needle!" I quickly came to the conclusion that I was forever trapped in a prison full of freaks and Tao was the ringmaster who liked manipulating people into thinking he is nice, but really he is just as evil as Luhan and Kai.

I would never get out because I have no friends or famliy, nobody knew I was gone. I don’t have regular human contact. Might I add the fact that I got sedated in an ice cream parlor and nobody even turned a head.

I was just another freak in Tao’s circus.

"You are not a freak. You are special. Did any of the people who called you a freak have powers?" I wasn’t aware of the fact that I had said that out loud until Tao spoke up. "N-no" I stuttered.

"Did they know about your powers?"

"No. All that the people in my area knew was that I was a supposed witch who lived alone in an apartment downtown."

"I see."

"Kai and Luhan didn’t really help with that either. Now they probably all think some government officials came to take the witch away." He stood with a sigh and walked to the door. "I will be right back." I nodded and he left the room.

Please help me.

 

**** (Chanyeol) ****

 

After our last task, Myungki disapeared I called Sehun. I haven’t spoken to him since the last time our boss was in trouble. "Um, Hello?" His voice sounded tired. "Hey, it’s Chanyeol"

"Oh. Haven’t talked to you in while"

"Ya, we really don’t have time for idle prattle right now"

"Oh? Why not?"

"I think Myungki may have gotten herself into some trouble again. She’s like my sister Sehun. What do I do?"

He laughed "Well for starters stop crying. The great Park Chanyeol is not a cry baby. You’re the right hand man of a highly respected mob boss dude, act like it"

"Right. How do I find out where she is?" Chanyeol picked his brain for what kind of situation Myungki could have gotten herself into. He thought for a long time before the worst situation possible popped into his head.

No, she was always so careful. How could they have known about her powers? "Sehun… SEHUN!" I yelled into the phone, gaining his attention. "What Chanyeol?!"

"I need you to hack SM’s prison file base and see if they have any new prisoners."

"Chanyeol, that’s like your specialty, why don’t you do it?"

"I don’t have time right now." Sehun was silent for a minute.

"Chanyeol, you don’t really think they could have gotten her do you?"

"Not sure, GD and his goons are pretty well informed. I’m surprised they haven’t gotten us yet"

"I’ll just be shocked if they got Myungki. At least we know she wouldn’t go down without a fight"

"Ya, I’m going to let you get to work Sehun."

"Alright. Bye Chanyeol" Sehun said before hanging up. I was so worried. I knew what G-Dragon was capable of and had witnessed it first-hand. Nobody could stop him. Nobody with normal powers that is.