Chapter 19

Freedom and Power

**** (Myungki) ****

Being part of the mob meant always having a way out of any situation. So with hands tied behind her back, Myungki found it highly frustrating that she couldn't think of a single escape route. Making it worse was the white spot in the center of her vision, you know the same one you get from staring at a lightbulb for too long. She could only thank that no good, dirty-rotten, waste of space Baekhyun for that disturbance in her life. Also for the uncomfortable feeling of eyes burning into the side of her head.

With an angry glare, she turned to him. "What are you gaining from that ingrate Luhan anyways? Is he paying you? your ? Something that'll make it worth killing innocent people I hope."

Raising his eyebrow, he scoffed. "You think I'm doing this for him? It is for my own sick pleasure that I'm doing this. I get to see the most powerful mob boss in history hit the ground with not even so much as a fighting chance. That, my dear lady is enough to satifsy my demented mind."

"I'm sure it is. You listen to me and you listen good." Myungki demanded through gritted teeth."I will make sure that you die by the time this is all over and you won't have the pleasure of a quick, painless death. I will personally tear you limb from limb and watch you bleed to death. And as you take your dying breath, I'll be the one standing over you without a single regret."

Baekhyun found her determination amusing, cute even. "You know, if your death wasnt' the biggest component in us completely domonating you guys, I might keep you around as company." He laughed as he stood and made his way to her side. Kneeling down, he grabbed her face and looked into her eyes, only to have her pull her head out of his grip. "So fiesty." He smirked, snapping his teeth together in a biting motion.

Just as he opened his mouth to make another undoubtedly annoying comment, the door cracked open ever so slightly revealing Xiumin standing there, syringe in hand. "Well, looks like this is the end for you mafia princess. And look who's standing over who." Baekhyun sneered, taking the needle from Xiumin. "I'm sure, you'll have a nice funeral. Closed casket of course because this poison is very unforgiving. Grab her." He ordered. Xiumin made his way around her, grabbing her hair to pull her head back.

"Goodbye princess."

Myungki waited for the sting of the needle, but it never came. Opening her eyes she could see Baekhyun, a stunned expression on his face, looking wildly from left to right. The syringe lay shattered on the floor in front of her, a red liquid leaking from it. Baekhyun recomposed himself, taking a second syringe from his partner. Taking her chances, Myungki kicked at Baekhyun's face nailing him right in the nose. Dropping the syringe, he clutched his nose in pain. "You ! Your going to pay for that!" He yelled.

 

**** (Chanyeol and Elix) ****

When Chanyeol was in college, he took a computer programming class. While attending said class he met some pretty interesting people who taught him some very illegal things, things which have gotten him in trouble several times. Nothing major, just a few school computer hacks and suddenly he was the Bin Laden of his university. But what he was currently in the process of doing had life in prison written all over it. If he got caught that is. Though speaking seriously, it is nearly impossible to hack the world wide web's satellite cameras and not get caught.

"Are you done yet?" Elix had asked for the tenth time in the past three minutes and every time she would get the same answer out of Chanyeol. "These things take time."

"Why don't you just go find Krystal and fill her in on the situation?" Elix blinked stupidly.

"I don't know who that is." She admitted.

"Then ask around. Everybody else knows her." Elix nodded, walking out of the room to find this Krystal woman.

 

In short, the last thirty minutes has been hell for Elix. She searched the whole base only to find out that Krystal was not in at the moment. 'This woman better be good at what she does!' She thought as she made her way back to Chanyeol, who was still working at getting passed a fire wall. "Dumbyeol, that Krystal woman isn't here right now."

"I know, but it got you out of my hair for half an hour so I could concentrate." Elix glared hard enough to burn holes in Chanyeol's head.

"Calm down, Krystal is going to meet us there and she already knows what going on, she justs needs the location which I just found." Elix ran over to peek at the screen. He was right. He had found them and was watching them from miles in the sky. Picking up his phone, he dialed Krystal's number. It took two rings for her to answer. "Hello?" She answered.

"I found them."

 

**** (Myungki) ****

"You ! You're going to pay for that!" Baekhyun yelled. He was almost right, had Elix and Chanyeol not burst through the door at the next second. Elix knocked Baekhyun in the head, sending him falling to the ground, now holding his bloody head. Xiumin took action, shooting sharp icicles flying in their direction. Elix teleported out of the way as Chanyeol dove to the floor. The latter crawled to Myungki, and started untying her. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Work now. Ask question later!" She shouted.

Xiumin was preaccupied looking out for Elix. She had disappeared and now yet returned. "Over here." He heard whispered from his left. Turning on his heels he looked in the direction he thought he had heard a voice from. His breathing quickened when nobody was there. "Don't be scared." The voice taunted again, this time from behind him. He spun again, this time in all directions, trying to find this woman. "I'm right in front of you." She said as she reappeared only a foot away. He had no chance to think before she grabbed his head, twisting his neck harshly to the right, effectively braking it.

"Elix! The tags!" Chanyeol yelled. He had freed Myungki from her bindings, but her wrist still donned that pestilent silver bracelet. Elix pulled Sehun's dog tags from her neck and tossed them to Chanyeol who hovered it over the bracelet and released his boss.

The three of them stood and made their way to Baekhyun who beginning to move a little. When he realised who was approaching him, he flung his hands out, attempting to blind them again. Myungki grabbed his wrist before he could and clamped the bracelet on it. "Let's get out of here." Elix said.

Myungki shook her head. "There's something I have to take care of first." She explained, bending down to pick up the syringe that lay close to Baekhyun. Slowly, she walked closer to him before delivering a harsh kick to his chest. "Your funeral won't be as nice." She said as he coughed and heaved for the air she had knocked out of his lungs. She frowned, uncapping the syringe. "I've heard this poison can be a little unforgiving." She mimicked Baekhyun's earlier actions pulling his hair back to expose his neck. He grabbed her arms trying to stop her, but he was too weak in his damaged condition to fight back.

The needle slid into his neck easily. He could feel it's contents draining into his body, paralizing him. Myungki tossed the needle to the side. "It's me standing over you, ." She said and started walking away. Baekhyun's screams made her look back at him. Steam was coming from his eyes, nose, and mouth as he rolled around on the floor in agony, clawing at his skin. Nothing could save him now. Not even Yixing.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aye!

I'm sorry I killed Baekhyun, but I feel like he just fit the part. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him or anything, he is just my leasyt favorite in EXO. Don't ask why because I have no idea. Honestly. Anyways, thank you for sticking through this with me. This is the first only chaptered fic I will ever write. I get side-tracked too easily and my stories go AWOL, so the end of this story is where chaptered stories and I part ways for good. Hopefully.

 

Byyye~!