Chapter 21

Freedom and Power

 

"I'm gonna have to say no, they didn't take care of him."

Chanyeol turned to the voice and glared. "Where are they GD?"

"How would I know that? The last time I saw them, one of them was laying in a pile of glass." He said. Chanyeol charged him but Sehun grabbed him before he could get very far.

"Are you stupid?! He'll destroy you!" GD laughed and crossed his arms.

"You should listen to your friend, Chanyeol. He is a wise one." He sneered. This time it was Sehun who charged, Chanyeol following immediately behind him. GD sprouted his wings once again and flew over them, landing behind them. The two were dumbfounded about what just happened. It was so quick that neither of them had time to register what happened. "You fools!" GD cackled. "You don't really believe you can defeat me, do you? Your elite friends couldn't even put a scratch on me! You're useless!" The seemingly endless taunting was getting old really quickly and it didn't seem like it was ending anytime soon. 

"You are all just pawns in a much bigger game. Soon you'll all be gone and out of the way and I'll finally have what I've wanted this whole time." A loud screech resinated through the vacant streets, echoing off of walls and buildings. A devilish smirk made it's wayto GD's face as the sound got closer. "Ah, right on time." 

Chanyeol and Sehun looked around until they saw what was supposed to be arriving. A large group of enemies was flying right towards them. "Sehun... Y-you see that right?" Chanyeol asked, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Yes, Chanyeol. I'm not blind..." They were screwed. Beyond screwed. They were about to be demolished and there was nothing either of them could do except hope headquarters had sent out some help. Fortunately, luck was on their side and some people from their side came to help. Several angels flew in carrying those who couldn't fly. Donghae, an angel of a high position landed next to him carrying Jongdae, the student who was involved in the fight with Luhan when Myungki was kidnapped. "What is he doing here?" Chanyeol asked Donghae.

"Well, he is stronger than the rest of the students so I figured he could help us-"

"Come on! I told you, I live for this stuff!" Jongdae interupted Donghae. Chanyeol sighed and looked back to the rapidly approaching enemy, then back to Jongdae. Running a hand through his hair, he groaned in frustration. "Damnit! Fine!" He finally caved.

"You won't be disapointed." Jongdae assured.


**** (Luhan) ****
Luhan paced back and forth in an alleyway trying to figure out his next move. His two best men had been killed and there was a war raging downtown. He wasn't fighting with GD anymore, he was fighting for revenge. Myungki and her stupid bafoons had taken away several people who were important to him. In a reality he could just leave and not have to worry about it but where's the fun in that? He wanted Myungki to feel how it felt to lose somebody, though he didn't know that she knew that feeling better than anybody else.

Thinking about his plan, he was having difficulty initiating it. He knew the opposing team was strong and that they would probably triumph in the end but everybody knows that vegence clouds good judgement. So with nothing but pain and anger in his mind, he stormed off to find where this battle was and get his revenge. 


**** (Myungki & Elix) ****
"Chanyeol!" Myungki yelled, landing beside him after she set Elix down. "What's going on? Where did all of these people come from?" She asked.

"They just came out of nowhere! We need more help, we're getting killed out here!" People were attacking from the left and right, some even from the air. There had lready been several deaths and the streets looked like a warzone. GD had long flown away and left his followers to die. Rain was still pelting the ground and lightning and thunder cracked across the sky. "Where's Sehun?" Myungki asked, looking around worriedly until she saw him running towards them.

"We need a plan guys. We have to get rid of GD. The longer he's alive, the more minions he can create." Myungki informed. Heechul and Suho came up to them and asked what she needed them to do. "Just keep them off of us for a while." She demanded. The two just nodded and turned to ward off any unwelcome visitors. All of them thought for what seemed like forever until Chanyeol piped up with an idea. "Sehun! Remember how I came to the SM building and you nearly strangled me to death with your vortex thing?"

Thinking shortly, Sehun nodded. "Well, what if we do that to GD?"

"He can fly though. Wouldn't he just fly right out?" Elix argued. 

Sehun shook his head. "His wings wouldn't be able to handle the speed of the wind. They would fold up and prevent him from flying but there is still the problem of how we are going to get him in one place long enough for the wind to get fast enough to keep him down."

Myungki sighed. "Sehun has a point. We need a distraction."

"Since there is already wind, it shouldn't take as long but I will need more force since there is so much moisture in the air." 

Elix snapped her fingers like she had an idea. "What if we could somehow persuade him to stay on the ground? I have read about people who can make you feel and do certain things and I know Woohyun is very persuasive." All of them nodded in agreement and looked around at the war that continued to rage on around them. Chanyeol sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "At this point, I'm willing to try anything." Myungki put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"Alright, so here's how this will work. Sehun and Elix will go to headquarters together and get Hoya. Chanyeol, find Woohyun. All of you meet me in the vacant lot across town in approximately fifteen minutes. I'm going to try to lead GD there. Everybody go!" Myungki commanded as she flew off to find GD and end this.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo!

This story will be wrapped up in the next two chapters, three at the very most. I have things to do for the next week and a half and Halloween is next Friday! Rinny and I are going trick or treating! You are never too old for that , so don't even. Yes, so thanks for those of you who comment/subscribe/upvote or whatever. If you don't, please do! I appreciate you either way though. :) .

Byyye~!