Chapter 14

Freedom and Power

I have gifs and pictures at the bottom for you so stay tuned!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"You morons!" GD yelled. "You had one job and you couldn't even do that!" Kyungsoo and Kris were in the infirmary, Kris so he could bandage his shoulder and Kyungsoo was just there for moral support. "We were out numbered. We didn't have a chance!" Kyungsoo argued. "And we lost Luhan!"

 

"Good. He was a weakling anyway. Useless, that boy was."

 

Kris stood quickly, infuriated at GD's previous comment. "Don't say that! He went to retreive an elite because you were too cowardly to do it yourself!" He yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at him. "If you recall correctly, he succeeded in doing that. He faught with his life out there and all you can do is call him useless?! That, is unjustified!"

 

"Enough!" GD yelled, tossing a hand in Kris' direction. A howl of pain left Kris' mouth as he dropped to the ground writhing in pain. "What ever you're doing, stop! You're going to kill him!" Kris gasped as GD released him. Blue veins bulged out of his skin, making them all extremely visible. "You have one more chance Kris. Bring me those two elites by tomorrow evening. Now get out of my sight and remember, don't come back without them... or you're as good as dead."

 

Kris was still regaining his breath when Kyungsoo helped him up off of the floor, then lead him out of the room. "Are you alright?" He asked.

 

"I'm fine, but not for long. We need to get those two."

 

"You're really still going to follow his orders? After what he just did to you? And what he said about Luhan?" Kyungsoo was one of the few SM agents who didn't have to have his memories taken away, so he had full control of his thoughts and emotions. "Kris, for as long as you've been working for that has he even once said one decent thing to you?"

 

Kris remained silent, knowing Kyungsoo had a valid point. "Kyungsoo, you don't understand. I don't have a choice."

 

"Everybody has a choice Kris. I made the choice to come here and-"

 

"Where would I go? I have nowhere! Nobody! I can't go to Jongin! So what am I supposed to do Kyungsoo?! I'm alone!" Kris completely broke down, tears falling rapidly down his cheeks. He was shocked when a pair of small arms wrapped around his waist. "You're not alone. You have me. Plus, nobody here is worth your time." Kris took a deep breath and pulled away from Kyungsoo.

 

"Alright." He agreed. "Let's get the hell out of here."

 

 

**** (Sehun) ****

 

I was waiting for Chanyeol to come back and let me go when the building began to shake. After a while, there was a series of rumbling and smashing sounds from above. I began to get nervous. I stayed in my bed staring at the door waiting for somebody to burst through. Once all of the noise stopped several people were brought into the infirmary, most of the covered in cuts and bruises, but some just unconscious. "What happened?" I asked, but nobody would answer.

 

Not even half a minute later somebody was rushed in, a girl following closely behind as tears fell freely from her eyes. I recognized the guy who was brought in, it was Chanyeol and the girl was Myungki. As soon as I saw Chanyeol, I could sense that his breathing had stopped. For some reason my chest began to ache and I got another head ache. I shook my head trying to get rid of the pain.

 

I began pulling at my restraints, trying to release myself until two people came over and pinned me down. "Let me go!" I screamed. Myungki looked at me. "Why should we?"

 

"I can help!" She thought for a second, then nodded at the two holding me down. As soon as they removed my restraints, I was off the bed and beside Chanyeol. I concentrated hard on the small, swirling ball of air in my hands before bringing it to Chanyeol's mouth. The ball became a ribbon as it entered Chanyeol's mouth, filling his lungs and making his chest rise. Everybody was frozen in anticipation, waiting for an outcome.

 

Chanyeol began coughing and sputtering. Myungki and some other guy moved to his side and helped him sit up, making him wince in pain. More tears were falling down Myungki's face as she watched Chanyeol come back from the dead. She looked at me, then hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much Sehun." I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her, but didn't say 'you're welcome'. When she asked why, my response was simple. "I didn't deserve your thank you to begin with. Consider it a debt paid back, this is all my fault anyways."

 

"Sehun, we love you and this is not your fault. It never would have happened if in the first place if GD hadn't taken Elix and I. Never say you don't deserve thanks. If they are being given to you, then somebody thinks you deserve them, just accept it." Myungki smiled at me and I smiled back.

 

"Well, thank you Myungki."

 

 

**** (Elix) ****

 

The two guys currently in the same room as me had previously tried to kidnap me, so why I was helping one of them was beyond me. "I-is he going to be alright?" Kai asked.

 

"He'll be fine, he's just unconscious." I informed him calmly. Even though I haven't known Kai long, this is the first time since we met that I have seen him so vulnerable. He looked like a kicked puppy, all worried for his friend's well being. It didn't matter that Luhan had called him a traitor, he still loved him like a brother and you should never hurt people you love. "I've never actually done that to somebody before... I've seen it done, but never actually done it..." Kai admitted.

 

I was kind of shocked to be honest. I expected Kai to have a lot of combat experience considering his previous line of work. I mean, I didn't have any combat experience, but that was just due to the simple fact that I never really needed it. I had lived alone and had everything delivered to my doorstep, curtisy of my parents. They didn't want me to leave my home and risk hurting anybody with my powers. "Look Kai, I know we got off to a really bad start and all, but I think you have changed and obviously if Myungki let you out to fight with us, then she sees something in you worth trusting, so I am willing to trust you... to an extent of course."

 

One of the only reasons I gave Kai a chance is because he was lonely and I know how much that hurts, to have nobody you can trust or confide in, I lived it for years. He looked at me like he thought I was joking around with him. "R-really? Like we can be friends?" He asked, astonished that I, of all people, had said this to him. I smiled and nodded, then turned to Luhan who stirred a bit in the hospital bed. He groaned and sat up, blinking his eyes a few times probably thinking he was dreaming. "Ugh, where am I?" He wondered.

 

"You're alright." I answered, hoping the answer would suffice, but sadly it didn't.

 

"I didn't ask if I was alright! I asked where I was!" He looked around fratically until his eyes landed on Kai and narrowed. "You! What the did you do?! Where did you bring me?!" Kai looked greatful that Luhan was awake, but hurt at the same time.

 

"I didn't do anything Lulu, I just thought-"

 

"Don't call me that! Take me back to SM this instant Kai!" The look on Kai's face went from hurt to irritated in two seconds flat.

 

"No Luhan! I got away from that place and you should too! Wasn't it you who said that if I ever left, you would leave too?! Isn't that what you said?! And my name isn't Kai anymore! That was the name of a person who lived a life I gave up!" Luhan froze, seemingly remembering that what Kai had said was true. His gaze dropped to his lap as he sighed, knowing he was the one in the wrong here, not Kai.

 

I had witnessed enough and after deeming it safe to leave them alone together, I did exactly that. They needed to talk amongst themselves and I didn't want to interupt.

 

'Kai, I really hope you can talk some sense into him.'

 

 

**** (Author) ****

 

It was hours before Chanyeol had woken up again. He was weak and in pain, but luckily Yixing was right by his side to dull the ache that permeated his body. "How much longer do I have to stay in here?" He asked, feeling temporarily better due to an hour of Yixing working his magic. The thing with Yixing's power was that it had symptoms and they were different for eveybody. The most common was loopiness, the exact symptom Chanyeol was experiencing now. "For awhile Chanyeol, I think you should lay back down now."

 

"No, no, no Yixing. I need to find Myungki because I forgot to tell her that it really was me who took her juice box when we were in Kindergarden!" Chanyeol whined. Yixing was trying to stifle his laughter. He knew exactly what Chanyeol was talking about because Myungki often joked about it with Chanyeol. They would bicker playfully about whether Chanyeol did or didn't steal the juice box only to have Chanyeol confess to it in the end. "I think she already knows Chanyeol." Yixing giggled.

 

"How did she find out?" Chanyeol pouted. Yixing did his best to keep the other calm until he fell back asleep. The latter stared at the sleeping form in the hospital. He constantly thought about what he could have done to prevent this lifestyle for Chanyeol and Myungki. He had been named their protecter, their guardian angel for lack of a better word. Yixing wasn't immortal, but his body aged slower than a normal persons due to his healing power.

 

When Myungki and Chanyeol were infants, he promised their parents that if anything ever happened that prevented them from taking care of their children, he would step in and provide them homes. In an unfortunate turn, both of their parents were killed, by an SM agent no doubt. So Yixing had found the two a suitable home with a loving family and healed their minds, causing them to forget everything before that period of time.

 

Looking back, he regretted reintroducing himself to those two. He often thinks about where they would be in life if he had let them grow up in a normal household, without meeting him. They wouldn't be in this whole mess that's for sure. He felt horrible that he was the reason they were involved with the mob and one of the reasons GD knew of their existance.

 

He figured it was all his fault and wanted to be the one to fix it.

 

'I have to be the one to end this.'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo Guys!!

I would like you all to know that it was a bit hard to finish this chapter. This week was really hard for me. Rinny and I work at an elementary school and this week I have been hit in the face with a tether ball, elbowed in the collar bone, and my dad had an incident that scared us all. On the bright side though, I had to do some tests and I passed all of them! Ya, but my family has been exhausted these past couple of days, so this might be extremely terrible.

 

In other news, I have a lot of beautiful pictures and I want to share them with you!!

I paused while watching their debut showcase and laughed so hard because look at Chen's face!

 

This gif is just too precious and I had to!

 

Alright this is just cute swag.

 

All I really have to say about this picture is what the hell is that face about man?

 

I feel all the feels from this gif.

 

Ok, I don't know who made this picture, but credits to them because it's amazing!

\

 

I can't even with this...

 

Hhhh, no matter how old this picture is, I will always die when I see it.

 

So, there are several things I'd like to point out in this gif. 1) Kris is throwing Baekhyun. 2) Tao looks pissed. 3) Look how oblivious Chanyeol is to the fact that Kris is throwing  Baekhyun. 4) Chen is laughing in the background like he was somehow involved in Baekhyun being thrown.

 

Just look at this beautiful Baozi!

 

Ya, so this last picture is the result of an overdose of EXO, or just kpop in general, but it's pretty interesting and pretty legit.

 

The only thing I don't agreed with in this picture is the Sehun being the missing member thing because he is present in the drama version, I mean Kris is too, but not with the other members.

Alright guys! That is all! Have a great week and don't hurt yourselves!

 

Byyye~!

Not much room. Hey guys Editor here! Thanks for subbing and following along We really appreciate it a bunch :) Have a great weekend!