Chapter 11

Freedom and Power

**** (Elix) ****

 

I don't think I have trained that hard for anything, ever. My muscles and skin were on fire and I was sweating everywhere. Kangin told me I could take a ten minute break and in that time I was wandering around the base. After a few minutes, I found Myungki's maknae. I felt kind of bad about how I treated him earlier, so I decided I should apologize. "Hey! Sehun!" He looked over and rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

 

"Calm down little one."

 

"Calm down? Really? You were being a total to me earlier! Why would I want to talk to you?" Way to be blunt. I didn't do anythi- Oh. Yes I did.

 

"Look Sehun I'm sorry, but you have to understand that I don't trust people easily and I don't take well to strangers." I tried reasoning with him, but he obviously didn't want to hear it. I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to get anywhere with him and left to go back to the training room. Sehun followed, much to my surprise, and sat in the corner of the room as I continued with my training.

 

"Hold on." Sehun said, standing and approaching Kangin and I. Both of us paused our movement and looked to Sehun. "You can go ahead and take a break Kangin, I have a little something to teach Elix." Kangin nodded, leaving the room without another word.

 

"What are you doing maknae? I have to-"

 

"Shut up. Now, I don't know much about telekinesis or teleportation, but I know all about controlling your powers." Sehun took a seat on the floor, patting the floor beside him for me to follow suit. I did so, hesitantly. "Now, what do you want?"

 

"I want to tell you a story."

 

 

**** (Author) ****

 

 

Elix stared at Sehun like he was a lunatic. "A story? Like a fairytale?" She asked. He shook his head and sighed.

 

"No, this story is very real and very true. It's also very personal." Taking a deep breath, Sehun closed his eyes for a brief moment before reopening them. He looked at Elix with an almost painful look on his face. "When I was really young, both of my parents were killed in front of me. After that I was sent to an orphanage, I didn't talk to anybody. Not even the caregivers. They would try to get me to speak to them, everyday a new person would try to get me to talk to them. They made a game of it, making bets on who could get me to speak first."

 

The second Sehun paused, Elix cut in. "Look Sehun, I really need to continue training so if you don't mind, I-"

 

"No. I think the moral of the story will be of benefit to you." Giving up, Elix nodded, telling Sehun to continue.

 

"As I was saying, one day I just got fed up with being their play thing, their form of entertainment. So when the next person came in I screamed. Winds with the strength of a hurricane flew through the room, it was strong enough to toss the person across the room. It scared them, so they kicked me out. They said they couldn't have a disciple of Lucifer living in their building. Of course at the time I didn't know what happened so I was scared as well." By now Elix was fully absorbed in Sehun's story, listening intently as he continued.

 

"I went to the city and made a not so honest living as a pick pocket, while at the same time trying to control my powers. I guess I picked the wrong guy to steal from one night, because he beat me within an inch of my life and left me in an alleyway to die. That same night, Myungki found me, unconscious. I don't know how, but she figured out I had powers. She practically raised me, teaching me how to control my powers." After Sehun was done speaking he stood and stretched his arms above his head.

 

"That's it?!" Elix yelled, causing Sehun to jump. With a hand on his now rapidly beading heart, he sat back down.

 

"No, I was stretching before you screamed at me." Sehun cleared his throat before speaking again. "She told me almost everyday to imagine what I was capable of with my powers, and put it into action. I used to get discouraged, quite often actually, when I couldn't do something. I would loose hope, but Myungki would keep telling me 'believeing in yourself is the first step to success'. She would write it on sticky notes and put them anywhere I could see them. I don't know why she has such troubles controlling her powers when she taught me and I am fine."

 

Elix thought for a second, thinking of what Sehun had said. He was right. How could Myungki have taught Sehun to control his powers so well, yet she was in the other room learning how to control hers? "Maybe she spent so much time teaching you, that she never had enough time to control her own powers."

 

Sehun felt a pang of guilt in his heart. Maybe Elix was right. Maybe it was his fault that Myungki didn't know how to control her powers. This little lesson had gotten off topic, so Sehun decided it was time to leave. "Well Elix, I must be on my way now. I have some... thinking, to do." Elix nodded, waving at him as he left the room without another word.

 

 

**** (Author) ****

 

 

Sehun was walking down the streets of town, not fully aware of his surroundings. He knew the dangers of walking alone at this current moment in time. He could be killed by the likes of GD and his followers. Even knowing the risks, he continued walking, half mindedly through town. A light bump on his shoulder pulled him back to reality. "Oh! Please excuse me!" A small guy apologized, bowing respectfully.

 

"No. No, it's alright, I wasn't paying attention." Sehun said. When he actually looked at the other's face, he couldn't help but ask for his name. A small laugh was heard before he replied. "My name is Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo stuck his hand out for Sehun to shake. Taking the hand in his own Sehun nodded slightly. "Sehun."

 

"Sehun? Like, Oh Sehun?" The taller let go of Kyungsoo's hand. Stepping back a bit, he raised an eyebrow.

 

"How do you know me?"

 

"Oh, don't misunderstand please! I haven't been stalking stalking you, nothing like that. I have just heard of you and what you're capable of." Kyungsoo smiled, moving closer to Sehun.

 

"Right, I must be on my way now. I have places to be. It was nice to meet you." Sehun went to turn around, but was stopped by a grip on his wrist. He looked back and saw Kyungsoo smirking. "Sorry Sehun, but you're not going anywhere." He informed in a dark tone.

 

"I beg your pardon? I don't believe that's your decision." Kyungsoo's gaze darkened as he yanked Sehun closer to him, tripping him so he landed on his stomach. "Get off of me!" Sehun growled, struggling against the other's grip. Kyungsoo's power being strength or force, Sehun had no chance. Once he figures out this fact, he went limp, accepting the fact that he was doomed to whatever fate awaited him.

 

"Really?" Kyungsoo scoffed. "You're just giving up? Just like that? Looks like my job just got a lot easier." He didn't even bother with the sedative that would have knocked Sehun on his with no issue. He just cuffed him, before pulling him up into a standing position. What he didn't account for was Sehun's elbow meeting his stomach at a harsh pace. His power may be strength, but that doesn't make him invincible.

 

Sehun used this chance to wriggle free from Kyungsoo's grip. Just as soon as he thought he was free, he ran head first into a tall guy with a terrifying appearance. The guy wasted no time restraining and sedating him, catching his limp body as it fell.

 

He looked up when he heard footsteps running in his direction. "What the hell Kyungsoo? Why didn't you call me when you found him?"

 

"I can handle myself Kris! I don't need a babysitter!" Said guy responded.

 

"I saw that as our prisoner nearly escaped! Why didn't you put him out?! It's protocal!" Kris heaved Sehun over his shoulder then took off into the air, flying back to their headquarters, leaving Kyungsoo to find his own way back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to start this off by saying thank you if you have stuck with me while I wrote, rewrote, and changed basically the whole story line (which was actually the original). Also, RINNY!!!! I love you!! <3 Lots!

I really hate this editing thing. It keeps changing I don't want it to change! Ya, so thanks to whoever actually reads this! It's appreciated!

Byyye~!

Love you too Buddy :D And thank you all for sticking with us while we work on this nonsense >.<

photo Chu_zpsa27759fe.gif