Chapter 19

Internet love

 

“Get out!” yelled Changhyun and pushed Byunghun out. Byunghun tried to calm him down and apologize but Changhyun wouldn’t listen to anything he said. Byunghun got out, running. It was still raining, but this time harder. He stopped and sighed. Byunghun threw his coat on the ground out of anger. He looked back at Changhyun’s house and sighed. “This is wrong…” he mumbled and sat down on the ground. He picked his coat up again and started to cry. “I can’t believe this…” he sobbed. “No way! He can’t do this to me!” he said angrily and stood up. Byunghun marched inside and knocked on the door again, loud. After few seconds the door opened. A crying Changhyun was standing there. He rolled his eyes when he saw Byunghun again and started to close the door. But Byunghun stopped him.

“Wait!” he said coldly and pushed the door open. Changhyun stepped back and just stared at him. “Ricky-ah! I love you!” he yelled. “I don’t wanna be thrown away like garbage! Yeah I made a mistake! We all make mistakes sometimes! So please don’t do this, I want you in my life!” said Byunghun. Changhyun still wasn’t speaking anything. He was just staring at the older boy. Byunghun rolled his eyes and pulled Changhyun closer. Changhyun’s eyes widened. Byunghun leaned in, to kiss him but Changhyun turned his head. Byunghun froze and looked at him puzzled.

“Not now! Leave, please” said Changhyun coldly. Byunghun finally snapped out and sighed. He bit his lip and without a word he left. Changhyun went upstairs, crying to call his friend Niel.

When Changhyun called Niel, he was at a hair salon. He was getting a new haircut. When Niel finished talking to Changhyun he looked in the mirror and gasped.

“W-what happened to my hair?” he yelled and looked at the hairdresser.

“Well you said light brown…” she mumbled.

“Aish” sighed Niel and stood up. *I’m suppose to go out later* he thought and left. Luckily he was at the mall and there were a lot of shops there. He went in one of them and bought a cap. Niel placed it on his head and smiled. “Much better”

Later he met the others, Minsoo, Chunji, Byunghun and Changjo. Changhyun was missing. They walked around the mall, talking about random stuff when suddenly…

“What’s up with the cap?” asked Byunghun.

“huh? Oh nothing” replied Niel nervously.

“But you never wear those” said Changjo and got closer to Niel.

“Y-yea, I do” Niel backed away and accidentally bumped into Minsoo.

“No you don’t” grinned Changjo and took of Niel’s cap.  

“OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS HAIR!” yelled Byunghun and started to laugh. Soon Changjo joined him. Niel sighed and looked down depressed. Minsoo noticed that and placed his arm around Niel’s shoulder. Niel looked up and saw Minsoo.

“I think it looks cute” he smiled at Niel. The other two suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Minsoo confused.

“Well of course, it’s cause you loo~ve him!” mumbled Chunji. But luckily Niel didn’t hear that. Minsoo covered his mouth right on time.

“You… you like my hair?” blushed Niel.

“Yeah” smiled Minsoo again. Byunghun and Changjo continued laughing while Chunji just rolled his eyes.

The five of them went in a karaoke room, in the mall.

“Yah Niel!” Byunghun nudged him.

“Yeah hyung?” he looked at him.

“Call C-Changhyun to come…” Byunghun looked down.

“You call him!” Niel rolled his eyes.

“He won’t talk to me…” sighed Byunghun. “Please… call him, for me”

“Hyung, I can’t!” said Niel.

“Please~”

“Dude leave him alone!” Minsoo interrupted. Byunghun looked at him confused. “If you need him that much just call him yourself! Don’t bother Niel now!” he rolled his eyes and sat next to Niel.

The first who sang was Chunji . He sang some hyper, funny song. Next was Minsoo. He rapped something in English, which no one except Byunghun understood. The last one was Niel. He had a little problem choosing a song that he can sing but he chose good at the end. Niel chose a ballad, a sad love song. Everyone was quiet while he was singing. Minsoo’s jaw dropped when he heard Niel sing. He was staring at him the whole time, without even blinking. *Wow… his voice* he thought and kept on listening to Niel.

When Niel finished he looked at everyone else. No one was talking now either. Niel gasped and started to blush. “Omo… was it that bad?” he looked down.

“NO!” everyone else yelled.

“Huh?”

“It was great” said Minsoo.

“Yup” the rest of them nodded.

“Really? Thank you!” Niel hugged Minsoo. When their bodies touched Niel’s heart skipped a beat. *What was that for?* he got confused and looked at Minsoo.