Chapter 25

Internet love

 

“WHAT? Niel hyung moved and he didn’t tell me about it?” yelled Changhyun. “Aish! How? Why? Where is he now?  Byunghun hyung~”  Changhyun hit Byunghun on the arm.

“Aish why are you hitting me now?” he whined and rubbed his arm.

“I’m mad!” pouted Changhyun. “Do you know where he moved?” he looked at Byunghun and then at Minsoo.

“Yeah, he’s in Incheon” replied Byunghun.

“Huh? Why is he there?” asked Changhyun confused. “Hyung we gotta go there!” he started to hit Byunghun’s arm again.

“I know! Aish just stop hitting me!” Byunghun grabbed Changhyun’s arm.

“Sorry hyung” Changhyun pouted.

While they were having their conversation Minsoo was talking to Chunji and Changjo over the phone. The two of them wanted to go there as well. At the end Minsoo gave up and went with their plan.

The five boys met in front of Minsoo’s house. Minsoo was inside talking to his dad.

“Dad… can I borrow your car?” he asked.

“Sure, but you know the rule! No going outside the city!” his father looked at him.

“Y-yea…of course” nodded Minsoo awkwardly. He was the only one who knew how to drive car.

His father gave him the keys and he then left.

“Where are they going?” asked Minsoo’s mom as she looked outside the window and saw the 5 boys.

“Outside the city” replied her husband.

“Huh, why?” she looked at him.

“Cause I told them not to” Minsoo’s dad shook his head and then chuckled.

“Are you sure this is okay?” she got worried.

“Yeah, I trust Minsoo”

~~

“SHOTGUN!” yelled Byunghun and started to run towards the car.

“Huh? YAH You can’t say that!” Changhyun quickly followed him. Chunji joined them too and they started to fight who should sit up front.

“YAH! I’m the oldest here, I should sit!” yelled Chunji.

“Huh? No you’re not” Changhyun rolled his eyes. “Minsoo is”

“I was talking about us, you idiot!”  yelled Chunji.

“I’m his best friend so I should sit next to him!” Byunghun helled.

Changjo was watching the three boys fight. He sighed and went towards them.

“I will sit next to Minsoo hyung! Now beat it!” Changjo grabbed them by their shirts and dragged them away from the car. He then went towards the car and got inside. Minsoo was already there.

“So mean …” said Changhyun and the three of them went inside the car.

Changhyun was sitting between Byunghun and Chunji.

First it was quiet in the car until Changjo the radio. There weren’t any good songs that he liked so he just kept on changing them.

“Yah! Change that song back!”  yelled Changhyun.

“What? No way!” Byunghun looked at him. “I don’t like U-kiss”

“I don’t care! Changjo-ah! Get that song back!”

Changjo was just ignoring them.

“Changjo don’t!” said Byunghun. “Wa-wait! Get that song back!” now Byunghun yelled but Changjo kept ignoring them.

“What? No way, you like Big bang? U-kiss is better than Big bang” Changhyun stick his tongue out.

“You little… “ Byunghun gave Changhyun a death glare.

“Do you guys have anything in common?” asked Chunji. “You always fight” he chuckled.

“Wow… I guess not” sighed Changhyun.

“Yeah we do!” yelled Byunghun.

“What?” asked Chunji.

“Well I love him and he loves me” smiled Byunghun.

“Oh yes!” smiled Changhyun and kissed Byunghun.

“EWW NOT IN HERE!” yelled Changjo and the two of them quickly parted their lips.

“I’m bored” pouted Changhyun.

“Hm… let’s play a quiz” suggested Chunji.

“What kind of quiz?” asked Changjo.

“Well we’ll ask you two questions and at the end we’ll see what kind of things you have in common” smiled Chunji.

“Okay” smiled Byunghun.

~~

“Winter or summer?” asked Changjo.

“Summer” smiled Changhyun.

“Winter “ said Byunghun.

“That’s one!” Chunji counted and chuckled.

“Football or basketball?”

“Basketball!” replied Changhyun.

“Football!” Byunghun said the opposite.

“That’s two”

“B2st or Block B?”

“BLOCK B!” yelled Byunghun.

“B2st” Changhyun looked at him.

“That’s three”

~~

“Okay this is easy, Black or white?”

“White!” said Changhyun.

“Black” sighed Byunghun.

“That’s… 14  wait no! it’s 15” Chunji looked at them

“Aish let’s stop playing this game! It’s lame” said Byunghun.

“You guys have nothing in common” Changjo started to laugh.

“Yeah you just laugh” Byunghun rolled his eyes.

After that it became quiet again in the car. Minsoo hadn’t said anything the whole time. Changjo gave up on the radio and listed some music on his phone. Byunghun and Changhyun were whispering something and giggling while Chunji was staring at his phone.

When Changjo got bored he turned around. “Chunji hyung, what are you doing?” he asked.

“Um not much, Just this post on tumblr keeps bothering me” he replied.

“Huh? What post?”

“It says: You saw a shirt for $97. You didn’t have the cash, so you borrowed $50 from your mom and $50 from your dad = $100. You bought the shirt, and had $3 change. You gave your dad $1 and your mom $1 and kept the other $1 for yourself. Now you owe your mum $49 and your dad $49. 49+49 = 98 + your $1 = 99. Where is the missing $1?” Chunji looked at the others.

“Huh?” Changjo got confused.

“And why would you buy a shirt for $97?” Byunghun rolled his eyes.

“Minsoo hyung is good at math! Ask him” said Changhyun.

“Oh yes! Minsoo hyung” called Chunji.

“Yes?” Minsoo finally spoke.

“Did you heard the question?”

“Yeah…wait I’m thinking”

“Okay “

“Hm…it’s kind of easy… okay,you have three dollars left, that means you owe your mother one dollar,your father one dollar,and there’s one stray dollar leftover. If you give each parent a dollar, that means you only have the leftover dollar left,which you could turn into quarters and give them each two.if you subtracted the amount that you paid them from 50 [the amount they each originally gave you],you’d have 48.5 each. 48.5 x 2 =97. 100-97=3,and you already divided your three dollars in change between them.so there is no missing dollar." said Minsoo.

“Whaaatt? What did he just said?” asked Byunghun all confused.

“Oh  I get it now!” smiled Chunji and nodded.

“Yeah me  too! It’s really easy” chuckled Changjo.

“What are they talking about?” whined Changhyun. “I don’t get it “

“Me neither “sighed Byunghun.

“Oh! Another thing you guys have in common! You’re both stupid” Changjo started to laugh.

“If I’m not good in math like Minsoo hyung it doesn’t make me stupid” Byunghun rolled his eyes.

“Leave him be hyung! At least we have something else in common” chuckled Changhyun.

“Yeah okay, that’s true” Byunghun kissed him.

“EWWW-“ started Changjo but was cut off by Byunghun.

“Yeah we get it!” It was just a peck on the lips, aish”  he rolled his eyes again.

They all continued talking about something and soon they were already there. The five boys went out of the car.

“So… where does he live? “asked Changjo.

“I don ‘t know!” said Byunghun.

“Me neither!” said Changhyun.

“Hey don’t look at me! I just found out about this” said Chunji.

They all now looked at Minsoo. “W-why are you looking at me?”

“Cause you’re the only person now who… might now where Niel lives” said Changjo.

“Well…I don’t know” he looked else where.

“WHAT? You don’t know?” yelled Changhyun. “Aish”

“Calm down Ricky! We’ll call him” said Chunji.

“His phone is off” sighed Minsoo.

“We’ll call the one they use at home”

“Yea, good thinking. Let me call him!” said Byunghun and grabbed Chunji’s phone. The number was already dialled.

“Yoboseyo?” answered Niel.

“Niel? Is that you?” asked Byunghun.

“Y-yes, hey hyung”

“Where are you? Where do you live now? Huh? We’re all here in Incheon right now! Now all we need is your address” smiled Byunghun.

“Incheon? What are you guys doing there?” asked Niel confused.

“What do you mean? You live here now, right ? “

“No… I’m in Seoul” Niel started to laugh. “I only changed my house you guys! And school of course” he continued laughing. “Oh man! I wanna see all your faces right now”

“He… he’s in Seoul…” Byunghun hang up on Niel.