Chapter 15

Internet love

 

“Where are we going hyung?” asked Niel.

“I don’t know Niel, where do you wanna go?” Minsoo looked at him.

“Um… oh bowling!” said Niel and pointed to the building in front of them. It was a big bowling alley. Minsoo chuckled and they both went in. “Hyung!” Niel called.

“Yeah?”

“I… don’t know how to….um play”

“Then… why are we here?”

“I don’t know. I was hoping you could tech me” smiled Niel.

“Oh okay” nodded Minsoo and took the bowling ball. He gave it to Niel. “Be careful, it’s heavy” he warned him before Niel took it. Niel just nodded and smiled towards his hyung and took the ball. Niel went forward and just wondered how to throw the bowling ball. Suddenly he felt a presence behind him. Without even turning around he knew who that was. It was Minsoo standing behind him. Niel could feel his breath on his neck. Minsoo grabbed Niel’s hand, the one he was holding the ball with. He positioned him right and threw the ball. Minsoo’s chest was touching Niel’s back. His heart was beating like crazy right now. After one try Minsoo stepped back. He grabbed his chest and sighed. Niel turned around and looked at him confused.

“Hyung! Aren’t you going to help me?” he asked.

“You try this one alone” Minsoo smiled.

Niel nodded and turned around. He did better this time.

“Woo~ I crashed all the little people” yelled Niel.

“Little people?” asked Minsoo confused.

“I call them little people! Don’t they look like dolls or something?” Niel chuckled.

“Yeah…” Minsoo laughed at Niel.

They both stayed there for one more hour. Minsoo was sitting the whole time, watching Niel, while the younger one was playing the whole time.

“Hyung I’m bored now!” Niel sat down next to Minsoo. “Oh Let’s go at my house, I’m all alone! We can watch some movies “smiled Niel.

“Um…” Minsoo looked at him. *Going at his house? Alone?* he thought. “Sure…why not” he smiled and they left.

 

~~

 

Changhyun was still waiting for a reply from Byunghun but he didn’t get any. He was in his room all day, just staring at the ceiling or the computer’s screen. Changhyun sighed and was about to turn off the computer when suddenly he heard a sound. A sound that you got a new message. Changhyun’s heart began to beat faster. He didn’t even saw if the message was from Byunghun, but he hoped it was. Changhyun opened the message and yeah it was from Byunghun. He gasped when he read ‘L.Joe’. Changhyun was actually a little scared to open the message. *What if he makes fun of me more…?* he bit his bottom lip. Changhyun shook his head and quickly opened the message.

L.Joe: Don’t like you? Where did you get that from? I was the first who confessed. I wrote you a message a couple of days ago but you didn’t reply anything to it. You just acted like it never happened. That hurts more Changhyun. Kissing doesn’t hurt. I did that cause I like you. I myself can’t believe that I fell for you but it’s true. So don’t take this all on me! It’s not my fault at all. I avoided you because I was confused. I wasn’t sure of my feelings after the kiss. Sorry~

 

“WHAT? HE LIKES ME?” yelled Changhyun and smiled. “Wait… he confessed, but when?”

Ricky: Sorry hyung but when did you confessed? I really don’t remember getting a message like that from you.

L.Joe: I think it was 2 days ago.

“2 DAYS AGO?” yelled Changhyun. “But… I didn’t get any message…” he sighed. “Wait… Niel was here, he must of read the message… oh I forgot he likes Byunghun hyung…” Changhyun bit his lip.

L.Joe: Changhyun, let’s meet

Ricky: Okay… when?

L.Joe: Now

Ricky: Now? Where?

L.Joe: At the park. We both live near it.

Ricky: Okay hyung! I’ll be there

They both singed off and headed towards the park. Changhyun just kept on thinking about his hurt friend, Niel. He didn’t know if he should call him or not. At the end he didn’t called him. Changhyun came first. He sat on a bench and waited for Byunghun to come. After 5 minutes or so Byunghun came.

“Hey…” he said quietly.

“H-hey” smiled Changhyun and stood up.

Their hearts were going crazy, beating so fast. Byunghun made the first move. He got closer to Changhyun and slowly grabbed his hand. He placed Changhyun’s hand on his heart and looked at him.

“I’m… sorry about everything Changhyun… If I only knew your true self back then, like I do now… I wouldn’t of yelled at you… Sorry”

“I-it’s okay hyung” Changhyun smiled.

Byunghun let go of Changhyun’s hand and placed his other hand on Changhyun’s cheek. He smirked and went closer. Changhyun started to blush. He could feel Byunghun’s breath on his face. Byunghun was being so slow but finally their lips met. They both closed their eyes and for the first time enjoyed the kiss.

 

~~

*Ring~~*

“Hyung give me the phone” said Niel. His phone was ringing but Minsoo had it. Minsoo tossed the phone to Niel and he picked up.

“Yobosayo?

“Niel, where are you?” asked Chunji, who was calling Niel.

“I’m home, with Minsoo hyung”

“Oh okay… “

“What’s wrong hyung?” Niel got worried.

“Well… me and Changjo saw…” there was a big pause. ”Byunghun kissing Changhyun”

“W-what?” Niel’s voice cracked.

“I’m sorry Ni-“

“hyung I’ll call you back, okay? Bye” Niel cut off Chunji and hang up. He had a blank expression on his face. Niel placed the phone down and looked at Minsoo.

“What’s wrong?” asked Minsoo.

“Byunghun hyung and Ricky kissed…” Niel tried to force a smile but failed.

“No! Niel-ah don’t cry” Minsoo hugged him.

“That should be me, not him!” Niel tried to hold in his tears.

“yeah… I say that to myself every day” mumbled Minsoo but Niel didn’t hear him. “I’m sorry Niel-ah” Minsoo looked down.

“He knew… that I like Byunghun hyung and he did it anyways…” now Niel started to cry. He cried because his best friend did such a thing to him, not because Byunghun was kissing another guy. He believed that there’s someone much better than him. Niel was depressed about what Changhyun did. “How could he?”