Chapter 7

Internet love

 

*Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, cause I have an annoying friend and he cried cause I won’t go with him* thought Changhyun and sighed. Niel, his annoying friend was walking next to him. They were headed towards the new pool that just opened near their houses. Chunji, his other friend was already there. Changhyun is not a big fan of a pool or swimming but Niel forced him to go. He even cried while begging Changhyun  to go with him. It were fake tears, obviously but Changhyun still felt sad.

“I’m so excited” said Niel and jumped up and down.

“Why? It’s just a stupid pool” Changhyun rolled his eyes. His mood was down till yesterday. *L.joe* thought Changhyun and shook his head. He still had some feelings for him but he didn’t want to reveal himself because of what Byunghun will think about him.

“I know but Byunghun hyung will be there too” smiled Niel and blushed a little.

“WHAT?” Changhyun yelled and scared Niel.

“Why are you yelling Ricky? Aish~” said Niel. “I’m more happy about seeing him though” chuckled Niel.

*He’ll be there, huh?* thought Changhyun. He felt sick again, like yesterday.

When they arrived there Chunji and Minsoo were already there. *Why are they always together?* thought Changhyun but shook his head. He just couldn’t believe that Minsoo would date a guy.

“Heyy~ hyung” greeted Niel. “Where’s Byunghun hyung?” he looked at Minsoo.

“He’ll be here in a minute” he answered.

“Oh okay…Now let’s go swim Ricky” said Niel and dragged Changhyun to the pool.

*Ricky? That’s Ricky?* thought Minsoo. He got confused. Byunghun, his friend was texting to some Ricky and yeah that was Changhyun but he wasn’t sure about it.

Changhyun took of his shorts and t-shirt. He placed his phone next to his clothes and went in the pool with Niel and Chunji. Byunghun wasn’t still there. Minsoo was just sitting and thinking about Changhyun and Byunghun. *Are they really dating or something…?* he thought. His thoughts were interrupted by Changhyun’s phone. Minsoo picked up the phone and saw a new message.

“YAH! Changhyun!” he yelled and stood up. “You have a new message”

“Who is it from?” asked Changhyun and started to get out of the pool.

“It’s from…” Minsoo opened the message and saw the caller ID. He gasped when he saw saying that is from L.joe. “It’s from… L.joe” he said.

“What?” Changhyun’s eyes were wide open in shock. He quickly ran to Minsoo and took his phone. “I can explain” he said. “Just don’t tell him…”

“Tell him what?” Minsoo was now confused.

“That I’m… Ricky, okay?”

“He doesn’t know? Woah I thought you guys were secretly dating” Minsoo chuckled.

“We’re not dating” Changhyun hit Minsoo’s arm lightly.

“Then… what’s wrong? What’s up with you two?”

“Well… um we met on the internet… and I kinda like him now… but till yesterday I didn’t know that L.joe was Byunghun hyung…” Changhyun looked down.

“Why won’t you tell him that you know?”

“Cause he’ll hate me even more now hyung! If he knows that I’m Ricky he’ll be disgusted, and I don’t want that…”

“But he already have feelings for you so he won’t hate you if you tell him” said Minsoo. He  tried to convince Changhyun to just tell him. But obviously it’s not working that well.

“He never said that he likes me or anything… We’re just friends, that’s all” smiled Changhyun. It was a weak smile. He left his phone there with Minsoo without reading  the message. Minsoo saw Changhyun’s phone and bit his bottom lip. He wanted to read the message so bad. *Aish, what thell* he thought and picked up Changhyun’s phone. He was about to open the message but someone interrupted him. It was Byunghun.

“Hey hyung, what’s up?” he sat down next to Minsoo.

“Um… nothing I was just looking at the time” said Minsoo and quickly placed Changhyun’s phone where it was. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure hyung” replied Byunghun.

“What do you think about Changhyun?”

“Changhyun?” chuckled Byunghun. “Nothing, we’re not even friends, what’s there to think?” said Byunghun coldly.

“But what if you find yourself having some feeling towards him…?”

“Hyung what are you talking?” yelled Byunghun and stood up. “I will never have feelings for that freak! Aish” he rolled his eyes.

Minsoo was shocked at Byunghun’s words and the expression on the person’s face who was standing behind Byunghun. “C-changhyun…” said Minsoo. Changhyun’s face looked really hurt. Byunghun turned around and saw Changhyun. He rolled his eyes and left. Changhyun slowly went towards Minsoo and sat down next to him.

“He was talking about me, right?” he asked, trying to hold his tears in.

“Y-yeah, sorry. It was my fault…”

“It’s okay hyung…” Changhyun forced a smile and looked at the pool. He saw Byunghun and Niel playing in the water together. Changhyun sighed.

Niel and Byunghun decided to get out of the water for a while. Changjo and Chunji were still playing in the pool. Byunghun went out first. Niel was still getting out when suddenly he slipped. Byunghun quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him near him so Niel won’t fall in the water again. Suddenly Byunghun lost his balance and he fell down. Niel, still holding Byunghun’s hand, fell on top of him. Their bodies were now touching. But that wasn’t the only thing, their lips met too. Niel quickly pulled away and started to blush. He stood up straight and bowed.

“I-I’m sorry hyung” his voice cracked.

“It’s fine…” said Byunghun and wiped his lips.

Changhyun and Minsoo saw everything what happened. Changhyun looked down and quickly stood up.

“I’ll go now, hyung”

“Changhyun-ah! I’m really sorry…  Let me take you home”

“You don’t have to hyung, my house is near by.”

“Nah, let’s go! I’ll walk you home” said Minsoo and they both left without saying anything to the others.