Chapter 17

Internet love

 

When Minsoo left Niel’s house he headed home. On his way there he saw Changjo and Chunji. They were talking in front of Changjo’s house. When Changjo left inside Chunji continued with his walking. He was going towards Minsoo.

“Oh hyung, what are you doing here?” asked Chunji.

“Hey… um nothing! I was at Niel’s house…”

“Okay” smiled Chunji. “…Are you alright? You don’t look that… well”

“I’m fine, it’s just…”

“Just what?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Yeah” nodded Chunji.

Minsoo and Chunji went at the nearest coffee shop.

“Wow… who would of guessed that THE Minsoo likes Niel” chuckled Chunji.

“Aish! Don’t joke about it” Minsoo hit Chunji’s arm lightly.

“Sorry hyung. But why won’t you just confess?”

“Cause I know I’ll be rejected! He already likes Byunghun…”

“Oh… right” sighed Chunji.

“Well I actually don’t care anymore as long as I don’t see him a lot. School is over so that won’t be a big problem”

“So you’re just going to forget about him?” asked Chunji.

“I guess” replied Minsoo.

“Why don’t you just make him fall for you”

“And how should I do that?” Minsoo raised a brow.

“You should know. YOU are Minsoo” chuckled Chunji.

“Yeah you just laugh about that! This whole thing made me weak” said Minsoo annoyed and stood up. “I’ll be going now! Thanks for your ‘help’ “

“No problem hyung! Bye” laughed Chunji and he left too.

*I should talk to Niel*

~~

Chunji first called Niel before he went at his place. Niel was home so Chunji came over.

“Hey Niel-ah… you okay?” Chunji came in.

“I’m fine hyung” sighed Niel.

“…You talked to Changhyun?”

“Yeah… we kinda had a … fight”

“Why?” asked Chunji shocked.

“Nevermind that now! Why did you come?” Niel changed the subject.

“I came to see if you’re okay” smiled Chunji.

“I’m okay, you can leave now”

“Woah what’s up with the attitude? I’m not leaving by the way” he smiled.

“Fine” Niel rolled his eyes.

It was silent for a while until Chunji spoke up again. “You’ve been crying… right?”

“Huh? No!” Niel quickly replied.

“Niel-ah… don’t lie! Your eyes are still red”

Niel just looked at Chunji. His eyes were getting full of tears again. Chunji wiped some of the fallen tears and looked into his eyes.

“Niel-ah it’s not worth it”

“I know” he sobbed.

“Don’t cry. There’s a better guy for you! He’s actually right in front of you but you just can’t see…”

“Hyung… you like me?” Niel asked shocked.

“What? Oh my god Niel not like that in front of you… Aish” Chunji rolled his eyes. Niel chuckled at his hyung. “Sorry…”

“It’s fine, just keep that smile on, okay?”

“I’ll try” smiled Niel again. “So… who is he?”

“Huh? Who’s who?”

“That guy…” smiled Niel.

“Oh that… I can’t tell you” Chunji stood up. “You’ll figure out yourself, just open your eyes” winked Chunji and left.

“Who could it be? Chunji? Obviously not… Changhyun? Nah he likes Byunghun hyung… and Byunghun likes him… Changjo? Nah he hates me… and Minsoo? HAHAHA no way… I bet he already has a girlfriend” sighed Niel. “Then… who is it?”

 

~~

 

Today Changhyun and Byunghun were suppose to meet at the mall. Byunghun came there first. He was waiting for Changhyun when suddenly he saw some of his old friends. They came towards him and they started talking about something. Changhyun came later. He looked around to find Byunghun. When he finally noticed him talking with some friends he smiled and headed towards him.

“Hey hyung” called out Changhyun and went forward to hug Byunghun and kiss him, but…

“What are you doing?” yelled Byunghun. Changhyun froze and looked at Byunghun confused. “Don’t touch me like that!” said Byunghun.

“Huh?” there was now hurt in Changhyun’s eyes. *What’s going on?*

“Yah L.Joe! Who is this guy?” some of his friends asked Byunghun.

“I-I don’t know him” said Byunghun coldly.

*Am I dreaming?* thought Changhyun and was about to cry.

“Weirdo” said one guy and they walked away. Byunghun didn’t even turn around to see Changhyun. He just walked away with his friends.

*What just happened?* a tear fell from his eyes. He quickly wiped it and left. Changhyun started to cry harder now. *Stupid Byunghun* he yelled in his head. *What was I even thinking?*

Changhyun took his phone out and looked through the numbers. He didn’t know who to call. He wanted to call his best friend Niel but couldn’t. *Minsoo…* he looked at the number. Changhyun was about to call Minsoo but his phone rang instead.

“Huh Niel hyung? Why is he calling me?” Changhyun asked himself and quickly picked up.

“Hey”

“Hey  Ricky… can we talk?”

“Y-yes” his voice cracked.

“What’s wrong with your voice?”

“Nothing. I’m at the mall now hyung! Let’s meet here”

“Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes” Niel hang up.