Chapter 4

Internet love

It was Sunday when they all came back from the camping. 
When Byunghun came back home he saw his parents sitting in the living room. He entered the room and they quickly turner their attenntion to him. 

"They called from your school" his mother started. Byunghun didn't know what to say. He was just staring at them. "You failed at the exam... again" finished his mother. 

"What...?" Byunghun got confused. He did studied for this exam but failed again. *How come..* he thought. 

"You're grounded! Give us your laptop and your phone! Oh and you can't go out for a month!" said his father. 

"WHAT?" yelled Byunghun. "You can't do this to me!" 

"Don't yell at me!" his father interrupted. "It's only for a month! You'll survive" with that he finished and left the room. 

Byunghun got mad. *Ricky* he thought and looked down. Ricky was the only person he was thinking about now. *How are we going to text and chat now?* he asked himself. Byunghun was full with anger and sadness. Angry at his father for grounding him and sad because of his beloved friend- Ricky. 
Byunghun went in his room and saw that his laptop was already gone. His mother took his phone a minute ago. When he thought about it , it was actually fair to ground him. He never  did studied and he always fails at exams and yet he has everything he needs. His parents have never been strict to him, they were always nice but now i  guess he just crossed the line. They had to ground him no matter what. 

Sunday went really boring for him. He didn't do anything all day. Just chilling in his room. 

Next day

 

"Aish, the teacher is going to yell at me again" Byunghun rolled his eyes as he entered the school gates. He already knew what was waiting for him in that classroom. 
Byunghun looked at his watch and sighed. *10 more minutes left* he thought. On his way to the class  he heard some noises comming from men's restroom. He wasn't interested but he took a look anyway. Byunghun saw three tall guys surrounding a kid. He smirked and was about to walk away untill he heard that kid's voice. 

"Please don't hurt me" he said and closed his eyes. 

The three tall guys were bullying this kid. They wanted him to write their homeworks every day but the kid refuses to. 
Byunghun knew that voice. *Changhyun?* he thought and rolled his eyes. "I guess i have no choice" he said and opened the restroom's door. The three guys looked at him and smirked. 

"Yah! What are you doing there?" asked Byunghun. 

The kid who was being bullied looked at Byunghun as well. *So it is Changhyun* thought Byunghun. Changhyun's eyes were all red from crying. *Why was he crying? * he asked himself. 

"YAH! I asked you something" he yelled. "I'm the only one who can bully this kid!" he said and got closer. The guys suprisingly backed away. Byunghun grabbed Changhyun's arm and pulled him closer to him. 

"B-b-Byunghun h-hyung we didn't know" one of the tough looking guys said. 

*Hyung? I'm older ?* thought Byunghun and smirked. 

He didn't say anything to those three he just dragged Changhyun out of the restroom. 

"T-thank you" he bowed but Byunghun didn't pay any attention to Changhyun. He just walked away to the  classroom. Changhyun quickly followed him. 

After the final bell, the class started and the teacher entered the classroom. 

"Byunghun! You failed again" was the first thing she said. 

Byunghun didn't respond to her. He just kept staring at the ground.

"If you want to have a good grade you have to make a project!" said the teacher. Byunghun looked up suprised. *Project? That should be easy* he smiled. 

"So.. who wants to help him make the project?" the teacher asked. No one was raising their hands. Nobody wanted to help him. Byunghun noticed that and just stared back at the ground.

"What about you Changhyun?" asked the teacher. 

"WHAT? WHY HIM?" screamed Byunghun. 

"Don't yell!" the teacher scolded. "Changhyun can really help you with this Byunghun. If you want to have a good grade then let him help you" said the teacher. 

"Fine" Byunghun rolled his eyes. 

"Is that okay with you Changhyun?" the teacher asked. *Please say no* thought Byunghun. 

"Y-yes it's okay" smiled Changhyun. *Great* Byunghun rolled his eyes again.

"I'll need the project done by wednesday! You have two days to make it" said the teacher and left the classroom. 

*I have to do this for Ricky* thought Byunghun and got up to go talk to Changhyun. His parents told him that if he doesn't fail again he'll get his phone and laptop back. *For Ricky* he kept repeating that in his head till he reacher Changhyun's seat. 

"Yah!" he called. 

Changhyun turned around and smiled. 

"Come at my place at 5 pm today! You already know where i live" said Byunghun and went back to his seat. 

Changhyun wasn't looking forward for this either. Byunghun bullies him almost everyday and now he's helping him get a good grade? *It's just stupid* thought Changhyun. 

Later at 5 pm Changhyun went at Byunghun's place.Byunghun let him in and they went in his room. He was home alone. His parents were at work. 

"So.. where should we start?" asked Byunghun while looking down. 

"Well... i guess we'll start from here" he pointed at something in the book. 

Byunghun nodded and Changhyun started to explaining some things to Byunghun before they make the project. 
Byunghun was learning pretty fast. He just didn't understand why he didn't learnt this before cause it's so easy or is it just the way how  Changhyun is teaching. I don't know.

It was already 7 pm and they were only at the middle of a project. Changhyun was looking at Byunghun doing the project when he suddenly asked a question which Byunghun never thought he would ask. 

"...Why do you hate me so much?"