Chapter 1

Internet love

Author's pov

 

It was monday. Today their math teacher gave their exams back. 

"I have your exams" the teacher started. The whole class was nervous because of what grade they got. 

"Changhyun you have the best score, Good job" said the teacher and smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim" 

"And for the rest of  you...  i'm so disappointed... Why can't you all be like Changhyun?" the teahcer whispered the last part but the class still heard her. "You all got a D... except Byunghun" the teacher looked at him. "You have an F and you have to redo the test" with that the class ended and the teacher left. 

"What the..." Byunghun banged on the desk and got up. He was mad and was about to crush someone. Minsoo his friend came by his side. 

"Man calm down" said Minsoo. 

"Aish this ! " he left the classroom. While he was walking he saw Changhyun getting some books from his locker. Byunghun got even more mad. Changhyun's face annoyed him so much.

"YAH!" he yelled and slammed his hand on the locker. Changhyun got suprised by the slam and turned around to see Byunghun's angry face. 

"Come on man, back off, it's not his fault" came Minsoo and dragged Byunghun away from Changhyun.

Changhyun was still suprised by all that. He did get  bullied by Byunghun a lot but he've never seen him this mad. 
Byunghun walked away together with Minsoo. 

"Ricky~" yelled Niel with a lollipop in his mouth. "What happend?" he asked. 

"Nothing, forget about it" Changhyun walked away back in his classroom. 

~~

Back at home

When Byunghun got home he was still pissed about the test. When he entered his room he quickly turned his laptop on. Byunghun went online and saw that his friend was online too. He met him on the internet and they've been talking for the past two or more months. To be honset Byunghun really liked his online friend. Every night when he gets in bed he keeps thinking about that person. Thinking about his name and wondering how he really looks like. When Byunghun is talking to this friend he's totally a different person. He's nice and caring unlike how he's at school.

*Ricky* he thought of the name and smiled.

While Byunghun was thinking about him something interrupted his thought. It was the sound when you get a new message. He looked at the screen and saw Ricky's name. Byunghun's heart skipped a beat and quickly opened the message.

Ricky: Hyung~

L.Joe: Hey Ricky, what's up?

Ricky:  I had a bad day at school.

L.Joe: Yeah me too. What happend to you? 

Ricky: I'll tell you later hyung, my mom is calling me -.- Byee<3

Byunghun sighed and got offline. He lied down on his bed and soon fell asleep. 

 

__________________________________________________________

What do you think... internet love? 

COMMENT~