Chapter 9

Internet love

 

Changhyun slept late this day cause there was no school. It was Saturday. He was sleeping peacefully until he felt something wet, like water, on his face. It seemed like someone was his face. Gross, right? *What the hell is this?* he thought as he slowly opened his eyes. “HUH?” he was confused at what he saw.

“MOM!” yelled Changhyun and  ran out of his room. He went downstairs, into the kitchen. “Mom… Why is there a dog in my room?” he asked.

“Oh I see you two already met” she chuckled. “Well I thought you wanted a dog… that’s what your father said. So we talked about it and decided to get you a cute puppy” she smiled.

“Oh… okay… but it was my face” Changhyun sighed and went to wash up. After he took a shower and got dressed he went into his room again. He peeked from the door and saw the dog lying and playing on his bed. Changhyun chuckled at it and went in. He sat on the bed and the little dog quickly jumped on his lap.

“You’re so cute” smiled Changhyun. “Hm… how should I name you?” he asked himself. “Piro! That’s the perfect name” he chuckled and started playing with the puppy for a while.

After playing with his new puppy he went to eat breakfast.

“Mom, can I take Piro for a walk later?” he asked.

“Sure” she smiled. “Oh I almost forgot to tell you. You have a chain on your desk for the dog. It’s with your phone number in case he gets lost”

“He won’t get lost”

“That’s what you said for your last dog and where is it now?” his mom raised her brow.

“It’s not my fault for that now! That dog was stupid” pouted Changhyun and got up. He went in his room again to take Piro and the chain. He carefully put the chain around his neck and they went out.

“Where do you want to go first?” asked Changhyun .”Aish why am I asking you? You can’t even talk” he sighed. It’s like the dog heard him and started to drag him at the park. “The park? Okay” chuckled Changhyun and they went towards the park. The park was full of children with their parents playing. While Changhyun was crossing the street with his puppy he didn’t saw the red light and the car coming his way. Suddenly Changhyun looked at his right side and noticed the car coming his way. He gasped at the view and quickly released Piro’s chain. Changhyun ran back while Piro went towards the park, alone. “PIRO! Come back!” yelled Changhyun but it was useless. Changhyun waited for the green light to turn on and he ran as fast as he can to the park to find his puppy. He looked everywhere but he still couldn’t find Piro.

“Aish, why did this have to happen?” he sighed and messed his hair up. “How am I going to tell mom about this?” he sighed and started walking towards home.

~~

 

Byunghun was at the park at that moment too. He was resting on a bench with his eyes closed. He was deep into his thought when suddenly he hard a dog bark. Byunghun opened his eyes and saw a cute puppy in front of him.

“Hello there” he smiled and placed the puppy in his lap. “You’re lost?” he asked and looked at his chain. “I guess you are, I should call this number” he took his phone out and started to dial the number. *Wait… isn’t that Ricky’s number?* he gasped and then smirked. *YES! I’ll finally meet him* he thought and smiled. *I should call him from another phone, he already knows my number* Byunghun stood up with the puppy still in his arms. He walked over to the payphone and started to dial Ricky’s number.

“Yobosayo?” someone picked up.

“Um Hi, I found your dog…” said Byunghun and his heart started to beat faster when he heard Ricky’s voice. *It’s Ricky…* he thought.

“Really?” Ricky got excited. “I’ll come and pick him up, Where are you?”

“I’m at the park”

“Okay, I’ll see you there” he hang up.

*I’m going to see Ricky* smiled Byunghun and went back to his bench. After some minutes of waiting Ricky came. He looked around the park until he saw a guy holding his dog.

“Excuse me” said Ricky and the guy turned around.

“Changhyun!” he was surprised. “This is your dog?” his eyes were now wide open in shock.

“Byunghun hyung…” mumbled Changhyun. “Y-yes, it’s mine”

*No way…* thought Byunghun. *That’s Ricky?*

“Can I get it back now, please?”

“Uh.. yea s-sure” Byunghun handed the puppy to Changhyun. He was now staring at him. *Why didn’t he wanted to meet me? Does he already know that I’m L.joe?* Byunghun asked himself and shook his head.

“I’ll be going now, thanks for finding my dog” Changhyun bowed and left.

*Should I tell him?*

 

~~

Today is Monday and they have school of course. Byunghun couldn’t wait to go back to school and talk to Minsoo.

“Hyung!” Byunghun called Minsoo.

“Yeah?”

“Can I tell you something?”

“um… sure” smiled Minsoo.

Byunghun grabbed him by his wrist and dragged him outside.

“L.Joe what’s wrong?” asked Minsoo.

“Well hyung… I’ve been talking to this kid on the internet… and the other day I found out… who he really was…”

Minsoo already knew it was Changhyun all the time. He was feeling good that his best friend finally told him about this. “I like him hyung! But… I don’t know what to do”

“It’s Changhyun, isn’t it?” Minsoo raised a brow.

“Y-yeah… how did you know?”

“He told me, well I actually  found out myself” he chuckled. “Byunghun, you should tell him! He likes you too, a lot!”

“H-he does? AISH why am I acting like this? I don’t care anymore!” yelled Byunghun and left.

“YAH! What’s up with the mood swings? “ yelled Minsoo and rolled his eyes.

Their first class was P.E. Minsoo was always in charge what should the student play and that kind of stuff. He decided that they should play some basketball. He put Changhyun and Byunghun in separated teams. Byunghun knows how to play basketball but Changhyun not really.

The game started and one of the players tossed the ball to Changhyun. *WHY ME?* he yelled in his head and started to play. He sighed when he saw Byunghun coming his way. *WHY HIM?* he screamed in his head again. Changhyun stopped, the ball was still in his hands. Byunghun came his way and tried to take the ball away from Changhyun. He tried a couple of times until Changhyun accidentally tripped on Byunghun’s leg and fell down.

“AH!” he fell on his knee. Changhyun grabbed his knee that was now in pain.

“Ri-“Byunghun started but shook his head. *What am I saying?* he thought. “Changhyun!” he came closer. “You okay?” he asked concerned.

“N-no! My knee h-hurts” answered Changhyun. Minsoo saw all that and quickly ran towards the both of them. He picked Changhyun up, bridal style. “You guys continue the came, I’m gonna take him to the nursery” he said and left.

“YAH! Wait, I’ll come with you” yelled Byunghun and ran towards Minsoo and Changhyun.