Chapter 10

Internet love

 

“AH that hurts” yelled Changhyun.

He was now in the nursery room with Minsoo and Byunghun. A nurse was treating his knee.

“I know, I’m sorry. Just stay still, I’m almost done okay?” said the nurse and she soon was done. She cleaned his knee and put some medicine and some bandage. “You can rest here for a while, only one friend can stay.” Said the nurse and left.

“Um I’ll go” said Minsoo and left the room.

Byunghun and Changhyun were now alone. It was quiet.

“So…uhm does it still hurt?” asked Byunghun awkwardly.

“Y-yeah, a little” Changhyun’s cheeks became little red.

The silence filled up the room again until they heard some noise from outside.

“But he’s my friend! I have to see him” whined someone from the outside.

“Your class will start now” said the nurse from before.

“Just for a minute, pleaseee~” begged the boy.

“Okay! Just for a minute” said the nurse and soon the door opened. Changhyun and Byunghun faced the door to see who was yelling outside. It was Niel.

“HIII CHANGHYUN~” he yelled happily and started to run towards him but failed. He hit in a table that was in front of him. The table was full with some stuff. “Oh opps” he said awkwardly and then smiled. “Um.. the nurse will clean this up” he smiled innocently and walked towards Changhyun and Byunghun. “You okay?” he asked.

“Yes I’m fine” smiled Changhyun.

“Byunghun hyung, you should go. I’ll stay with him for a while” said Niel and gave Byunghun a cold stare.

“Nah it’s okay, I’ll stay” smiled Byunghun.

“You sure? Your next class is math and you know how the teacher gets sometimes” smirked Niel. It seemed like he didn’t want Byunghun to be in the same room with Changhyun anymore.

“Oh… yea, I should go” stood up Byunghun and headed to the door. He turned around, smiled at Changhyun and then left. *Aish Ricky was in front of my eyes the whole time* sighed Byunghun and went back in his classroom. Niel stayed with Changhyun for a while and then he left too. On his way out he hit the same table again.

“Aish why is this table here?” he yelled angrily and left the room.

Changhyun was alone at the nursery room. He couldn’t even go back to his class without someone’s help. He couldn’t walk properly.

When their class was finished Minsoo went to visit Changhyun.

“Finally! Hyung can you take me back to the classroom?” asked Changhyun.

“Sure” chuckled Minsoo and helped Changhyun up. They walked kinda slowly towards the classroom but they managed to get there before the teacher. Byunghun noticed that Changhyun was back and smiled. *Why am I acting like this ? Aish what should I do?* he thought and soon the teacher came and the class started.

Everything went pretty fast and it was time to go home. Minsoo had to hurry up and go somewhere so Changhyun was now left alone. Niel nor Chunji were there to help him go home. He sighed when he noticed that and tried to stand up. Suddenly he felt pair of hands holding his waist. He flinched at the touch and looked behind. It was Byunghun. Changhyun quickly faced the front again, trying to hide his blush. Byunghun blushed too.

“Changhyun-ah… I’ll h-help you” he finally said and placed Changhyun’s arm around his neck.

“Thanks… I guess” mumbled Changhyun and smiled. They both left the classroom like that. While they were walking in the hall some guy suddenly appeared in front of them. He looked at the both of them and smirked.

“So~ Now you’re dating?” he chuckled.

“WHAT?” yelled Byunghun and let go of Changhyun which caused him to loose some balance and fall. Byunghun didn’t noticed that. He was busy now with the annoying guy.

“Faggots” said that guy and started to walk away but Byunghun grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. He was really mad right now but I don’t know why. Byunghun was about to punch that guy hard but someone stopped his hand. “huh?” he turned around to look who it was. It was Chunji. He had an annoyed expression on his face.

“You should at least help Changhyun up and fight with this guy later” he rolled his eyes and went to help Changhyun up.

“Thanks hyung..” said Changhyun quietly.

Chunji and Changhyun left the school. Byunghun sighed and left too.

*He doesn’t like me at all* thought Changhyun and sighed.

~~

 

 When Byunghun came home he only found a note from his mom and dad. It said that they won’t be home till midnight. *Great, I’m alone* he sighed and went in his room. Byunghun actually didn’t liked being alone. He entered his room and tossed his bag on the bed. He lied down and looked at the ceiling. First thing that came up in his mind was Ricky/ Changhyun. Byunghun really didn’t know what to do about all this. *Should I be happy that he was there the whole time or sad cause it’s… Changhyun?* he asked himself. “AISH” he yelled and went towards his desk. He sat down and his laptop. Byunghun signed in and saw that Ricky was online too. He smiled when he saw his name but then shook his head. “AISH I can’t do this!” he messed up his hair. “I’ll be disappointed? Hm… that’s what Changhyun said… I really want to meet him like Ricky though…” he sighed and wrote ‘hi’ to Ricky but didn’t send it. “Should I send it?” he asked himself. Byunghun bit his lip and closed his eyes. He was about to send it but he got a message from Ricky first.

Ricky: Hey

L.Joe: Hey

Ricky: How are you hyung?

L.Joe: Good

“I LIKE YOU” he yelled. “Why can’t I just write and send that?” he yelled again. “I like him! I like him! I like him!” he started to hit the table with his hand. “This !” he sighed. 

 

____________________________________________________

Thanks to Jennax3 for the poster~~ <3

COMMENT :DD