Chapter 14

Internet love

 

“L.Joe… L.Joe… I love you” mumbled Changhyun in his sleep.

Niel and Byunghun heard those words very clearly. Their eyes were widened in shock.

“Changhyun-ah… Yah what are you saying?” Niel jumped on him causing Changhyun to fully awake. “Who’s L.Joe?” asked Niel even though he already knew.

“W-what?” asked Changhyun confused by the whole situation.

“Who’s that L.Joe guy you love so much, huh?” Niel asked again. This time Changhyun started to sweat like crazy. He looked at Byunghun but quickly turned his gaze away cause Byunghun was already staring at him, shocked.

“Changhyun! You there?” Niel poked Changhyun’s cheek a couple of times.

“yes… I’m fine” he sighed. “W-what happened?”

“You were sleep talking” replied Byunghun without making any eye contact with Changhyun.

“I… was sleep talking?” Changhyun gulped. “W-what did I say?” he looked at Niel.

“You said: L.Joe…L.Joe… I love you” Niel imitated Changhyun. The younger boy started to blush and quickly hid his face with the blanket. “So… who’s L.Joe?” Niel asked again.

“I don’t know Niel! Leave me alone already” yelled Changhyun and covered his whole body with the blanket. Byunghun was just staring at the both of them, speechless. He sighed and headed towards the bed he shared with Minsoo.

 “Good night…” he said before walking off. *He… loves me?* thought Byunghun and smiled. *But why didn’t he reply to my message…?*

~~

 

At 8 am in the morning there was a loud knocking on their hotel room. Changjo got up first. The knocking obviously woke him up. He opened the door. It was Niel’s father.

“You ready guys?” he asked.

“Ready for what?” asked Changjo and blinked ac couple of times.

“… To go home”  said Niel’s dad with a blank expression.

“What? Um… oh no~” sighed Changjo and went back in the room, closing the door. Niel’s dad was left outside in the hallway.

“Hurry up you guys!” he yelled before he left.

Changjo quickly woke up everyone and started to pack some of his things. They all were soon ready and they headed downstairs to eat some breakfast. Only Changhyun was left inside the room. He was still packing some of his things. Suddenly someone walked in the room again.

“You… need any help?” the person who walked in asked.

“Huh? Oh no” replied Changhyun. It was Byunghun who walked in.

“So… about L.Joe…” said Byunghun and took some steps forward. Changhyun suddenly froze. He stopped packing and slowly turned around.

“h-hyung…” his voice cracked. “I… know you don’t like me and yeah I’m Ricky and no I didn’t do it on purpose, it was an accident. I didn’t know that you were L.Joe since couple of weeks ago, I didn’t want to tell you, hyung i-“ Changhyun was talking so fast and loud that Byunghun got annoyed by all that. He rolled his eyes, not listening what Changhyun was talking. He quickly got closer to him and pulled him into a deep kiss. Changhyun’s eyes fist were widened but soon they closed. They both were enjoying the kiss too much. Suddenly Byunghun’s eyes got wide open while kissing Changhyun. *What am I doing?* he asked himself and pushed Changhyun away. “I… can’t do this” he said and ran out of the room. *What is wrong with me?*

“What…?” Changhyun was left alone in the room again, confused.

 At the breakfast it was awkward for Byunghun and Changhyun, after what happened. Niel was just glaring at both of them and eating his food. No one knew what happened with the two of them. After they ate their breakfast they brought their things in the car. The boys were sitting same like they were when they got at the beach. In the car was awkward and silent too. Everyone was doing some things on their own. Changhyun was just staring at his fingers, thinking about Byunghun. Minsoo and Changjo were listening to some music on their phones. Chunji was sleeping, Byunghun was staring out of the window and finally Niel was staring at everyone in the car. He wanted to talk to someone but everyone looked annoyed by something. *Was one day at the beach not enough for them?* thought Niel and sighed.

“What’s wrong? “ suddenly someone spoke up.

“Eh nothing” said Niel and gave Minsoo a big smile. 

“yah Niel… You wanna go out today?” Minsoo suddenly asked.

“Today?”

“Yes” nodded Minsoo, hoping that the answer will be ‘ yes’

“Okay, sure” smiled Niel. “Where are we going hyung?”

“Wherever you like” smiled Minsoo.

“Yay!  I’ll come at your house at 2 pm, okay?”

“Okay” chuckled Minsoo and continued listening to his music.

~~

 

They arrived home at 12 pm. Changhyun wanted to talk to Byunghun badly about what happened but the older one just kept avoiding him. Changhyun noticed it and decided to just forget about it and go home.

“HOW SHOULD I FORGET ABOUT IT? L.JOE KISSED ME” he yelled angrily and lied down on his bed.

“Who kissed you?” his shocked mother suddenly walked into his room without knocking.

“Um… that’s… a song mom!” Changhyun quickly made an excuse.

“You and your crazy songs” his mother sighed and walked out.

“Aish” Changhyun rolled his eyes and his computer. He got online but Byunghun, I mean L.Joe wasn’t there. Changhyun decided to write him a message.

Ricky: Hyung I really don’t know what’s wrong with you but I would like to find out. Why are you avoiding me like that? You already heard that I love you. It wasn’t the best confession, I know but please talk to me hyung. I know you’re angry at me but you didn’t have to do that. It hurts me! I know you don’t like me so stop teasing me now that you know I love you. I just want to know why you did that, nothing more.

 

Changhyun sent the message and sighed. He wasn’t expecting  any reply cause obviously Byunghun wasn’t online. *I hope you reply fast…*

~~

 

Minsoo was waiting for Niel in front of his front-door. Niel was walking towards his hyung’s house. He saw him sitting there so he yelled.

“HYUNG~ Look! I’m a ninja” yelled Niel and tried to jump over the fence. But failed, of course. Minsoo at first chuckled at Niel’s words but then his expression became more serious and worried when he saw Niel.

“YAH are you okay?” Minsoo ran over to Niel. Niel’s pants apparently got stuck on the fence and now he’s stuck with them.

“Hyung I was trying to make you smile” he pouted.

“Aish you don’t have to do that! I’m always smiling when I’m with you!” said Minsoo and tried to help Niel. “Woah you’re really stuck” said Minsoo. He grabbed Niel by his waist but the hand accidentally slid down, touching Niel’s . Niel flinched at the touch and started to blush. Minsoo didn’t even notice his hand touching Niel like that. “Okay, you’re free now but your pants… are ripped” said Minsoo and removed his hands off of Niel. Niel sighed.

“What am I going to do now? I can’t go like this” he looked at his ripped pants.

“Um… you can use some of mine… if it doesn’t bother you…” said Minsoo.

“Omo, really?” smiled Niel.

“Yeah..” nodded Minsoo.

“Thanks hyung” Niel hugged him and grabbed his hand .They went inside Minsoo’s house and then in his room.

“Awesome room, hyung” Niel started to look around. Minsoo went straight into the closet to find some pants for Niel. He pulled out some pants and gave them to Niel.

“I think these will fit you” smiled Minsoo.

“Thanks again hyung” said Niel. Minsoo started to leave the room so Niel would change. “Where are you going?” asked Niel.

“I’ll be out, you have to change”

“Don’t be stupid! We’re both guys” snickered Niel. “You don’t have to leave” he said and removed his pants. Minsoo started to blush so he turned around, not facing Niel. Niel noticed him and chuckled. He quickly wore the pants Minsoo gave him and they finally left.