Chapter 16

Internet love

 

“How could he do this to me?” Niel cried. Minsoo looked at him worriedly and hurt at the same time. Suddenly Niel wrapped his arms around Minsoo. Minsoo did the same thing and held him tight. It was silent. Only Niel’s sobs were heard. After a while Niel slowly let go of Minsoo. He looked at him with his teary eyes. Minsoo stared back at Niel.

“Hyung…” called Niel and placed his hand on Minsoo’s knee. Minsoo got confused. He looked at Niel’s hand and then back at Niel.

“…What?”

Niel didn’t say anything. He just stared at Minsoo with a blank expression.

*What’s wrong with him? He’s scaring me…* thought Minsoo and gulped.

Suddenly the grip on Minsoo’s knee tightened. Niel without even thinking kissed his hyung. All happened too fast for Minsoo to react. *What’s going on?* he yelled in his head. The kiss deepened and Niel began slowly to push Minsoo down. Now Niel was on top of his hyung, still kissing. Minsoo liked it, of course but still felt bad about it and wanted it to end. *Why is he doing this?* thought Minsoo and tried to push Niel off of him. Niel refused and kept on kissing him. This time Minsoo used all his strength and pushed him off of him.

“Niel!” he yelled. Niel’s eyes widened.

“Hyung n-no… I d-didn’t mean it…” said Niel. His hands were shaking.

“Yeah… just don’t do it again if you still love Byunghun” said Minsoo coldly. “I should… go” Minsoo left Niel alone. He touched his lips and sighed.

*He shouldn’t of done that* thought Minsoo and went home.

~~

 

Byunghun and Changhyun stayed at the park. They talked about a lot of things and got to know each other.

“You’re cute” smirked Byunghun.

“Um… t-thanks” blushed Changhyun.

Byunghun was about to kiss Changhyun but was interrupted by a dog. The dog barked and Byunghun had to turn around to see it. It was huge dog and looked very dangerous.

“Hyung…” said Changhyun scared.

“Y-yea?”

“I’m s-scared” said Changhyun and the dog started to get closer. They both stood up and looked at the dog. The dog started to bark again and it was now in front of them. Byunghun grabbed Changhyun’s hand and they started to run as fast as they can. The dog started to chase them.

“Hyung what are we going to do?” yelled Changhyun.

“I don’t know!”

Byunghun was faster than Changhyun. He was now in front of him, running. Byunghun jumped the fence of the park and was now on the sidewalk. He thought that Changhyun was right behind him but when he turned around he didn’t see him anywhere.

“C-changhyun?” yelled Byunghun.

“Hyung…” called Changhyun. Byunghun looked around to see where the voice was coming from. He suddenly noticed Changhyun lying on the ground in the park holding his leg.

“What happened? Are you okay? Where’s the dog?” Byunghun jumped the fence again and ran towards Changhyun.

“The dog b-bit me and got away”

“WHAT? IT BIT YOU?” yelled Byunghun.

“Don’t yell hyung, I’m f-fine”

“No you’re not, let me see your leg”

“It’s fine… I’ll go to the doctor later”

“Let me see it” demanded Byunghun.

“…O-okay” nodded Changhyun and removed his hands.

“OH MY GOD YOU CALL THIS OKAY?” yelled Byunghun.

“Hyung…”

“You’re coming with me” Byunghun picked him up, bridal style. He placed him on the bench and called the ambulance.

“Hyung you don’t have to do that! We can go by taxi”

“NO!”

Changhyun sighed and gave up. His leg was hurting him a lot. There was blood everywhere.

The ambulance came quickly and took Changhyun in. Byunghun went with him too. After they cleaned his leg and gave him some pills he was sent home. Byunghun went at his house too.

“Come in!” Changhyun called Byunghun. But Byunghun just shook his head.

“No… I should go home… if your leg hurts just… call me” he smiled and grabbed Changhyun’s hand. Byunghun leaned in and kissed Changhyun.

Changhyun went in and lied down on his bed. He thought about Byunghun and smiled. *Niel* he thought and stood up. Changhyun looked around to find his phone. He took his phone and dialed Niel’s number. *What should I say to him?* thought Changhyun and bit his lip.

“What do you want?” answered Niel.

“Um… hyung can we meet?”

“Why?”

“I need to tell you something”

“Okay…” sighed Niel.

“Come at my house”

After 10 minutes Niel came at Changhyun’s house. Changhyun opened the door and smiled when he saw him. But his smile fade away when he saw Niel’s expression. *Does he already know?*  

Niel sat on the sofa and Changhyn sat beside him.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” asked Changhyun.

“Um… yeah, water” replied Niel.

Changhyun nodded and stood up. He headed to the kitchen and brought a glass of water for Niel.

“What’s up with your leg? Why are you walking like that?” asked Niel.

“A dog… bit me” sighed Changhyun and sat down.

“Wow… “

“Hyung I wanted to talk about …Byunghun hyung”

“Yeah… I know” sighed Niel.

“…Huh?”

“Chunji hyung told me everything” Niel looked at Changhyun.

“H-he did?” Changhyun’s voice cracked.

“Ricky… I’m not mad that you like him, I’m mad because you didn’t tell me about it! And you did all that behind my back.”

“Hyung I’m s-sorry! I didn’t know that Byunghun hyung was L.Joe!”

“Huh? You didn’t know?” Niel raised a brow.

“No… we met on the internet and …later I found out …”

“Nevermind that Ricky! Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Cause… I wanted to forget about him… cause you hyung liked him”

“Aish” Niel rolled his eyes.

“Hyung I’m sorry” yelled Changhyun. He looked at Niel and some tears fell down from his eyes. “I didn’t tell you cause I knew you would act like this! I don’t wanna lose you”

Niel rolled his eyes again and then looked back at Changhyun.  “You did enough to ruin this friendship Changhyun” said Niel coldly and stood up. He looked at Changhyun for the last time and left.