Chapter 3

Internet love

Today the teachers decided to take the students camping. 

"Yah! Changhyun hurry up, we're gonna be late" yelled Chunji. 

"I'm comming" yelled Changhyun and quickly came running towards his two friends. "Aish i hate camping" said Changhyun. 

"Why? It's fun" jumped Niel. 

"I don't know... it's stupid" pouted Changhyun.

~~

It was 2 pm when they finally got there and started to make their tents. They were planning to be there at 12 pm but some of the students got lost so they lost a lot of time looking for them. Niel, Chunji and Changhyun were staying at one tent. At first they had a little trouble making it but they made it somehow. 
After they ate and played some games it was 6 pm already. Changhyun was talking to his friend Niel when suddenly his phone started to ring. He got his phone out and noticed he got a new message from L.Joe. 

"I'll be right back" he said to Niel and left. 

He opened the message and while he was reading it he went deeper in the forest. Changhyun didn't even noticed that he got seperated from the other students. He just kept on walking while texting. 

Byunghun was at the forest at that time too. He was doing the same as Changhyun- texting with Ricky. While he was walking he suddenly heard some noise. Byunghun quickly stopped and placed his phone in his pocket. He thought that there's some animal and he quickly grabbed a stick. Byunghun started walking again, this time towards the noise he heard. That noise was comming from the bushes. Byunghun got scared from that noise but he kept on walking towards that bush. When he finally reached it he saw something but it wasn't some animal, it was aperson wearing a red shirt. 

"Ouch" said the person. He was sitting on the ground, holding his knee. 

"YAH! Who are you?" yelled Byunghun. 

"AHH" the person got scared and yelled. 

"Aish what are you yelling?" Byunghun jumped from the sudden yell from the guy in front of him. 

"You scared me" he said and finally turned around to see who he was talking with. 

"AISH it's you" Byunghun rolled his eyes when he saw who it was. It was Changhyun. "What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"I... um.. i was... walking and i suddenly... fell.. ouch" replied Changhyun. 

Byunghun just rolled his eyes and sat on a rock, looking at his phone. He was waiting a text from Ricky. Changhyun got up too and walked towards Byunghun. 

"Why are you walking like that?" asked Byunghun. 

"I hurt my leg" said Changhyun and sat on the other rock, next to Byunghun. "...What are ...you doing here?" he asked. 

"None of your business" said Byunghun coldly and continued to stare at his phone. He waited maybe 10 minutes and suddenly got up. Byunghun started to leave. 

"W-where are you going?" asked Changhyun and got up. He grabbed his bleeding knee in pain. 

"I'm going back, where else?" he rolled his eyes and started to look around. 

"Wait for me" called Changhyun and went towards Byunghun but he bumped into him instead. Changhyun couldn't walk properly and Byunghun suddenly turned around and started walking towards Changhyun but they bumped into each other. Changhyun lost balance and was falling but Byunghun was quick and grabbed his hand. He pulled him up, closer to him. When Byunghun noticed the situation he quickly released Changhyun's hand. 

"Aish, Don't touch me!" he yelled. 

"Actually, you touched me" mumbled Changhyun but Byunghun didn't heard him. 

"Which way is out?" asked Byunghun. 

"I... don't know" he replied. 

"You're useless, AISH!" he yelled and sat on the same rock from before. Changhyun did the same but his knee started to hurt even more. He didn't even have a napkin to wipe the blood away. 
Byunghun took out his phone and stared at it. *Why isn't he texting me anymore...* he thought and sighed. 

~~

"Hey Chunji, have you seen Byunghun?" asked Minsoo. 

"Nope, Changhyun's gone too" sighed Chunji. 

"Aish where are they?" said Minsoo angrily and left. Chunji was getting worried about Changhyun. Niel already left to find him. 

"Hyung, i'll try calling him again" said Changjo.

"Okay.." replied Minsoo. 

~~

Changhyun and Byunghun have been lost in the forest for over an hour. They weren't even talking anything. Suddenly Byunghun's phone started ringing. 

"Ricky" he said with a smile and pulled his phone out. 

"What?" Changhyun was suprised. Only his two friends know that nickname. 

"Um.. nothing" Byunghun rolled his eyes and looked at the phone, but it wasn't Ricky it was Changjo calling. 

"Changjo" Byunghun picked up. 

"Where the heck are you?" yelled Changjo. 

"I'm lost with... um Changhyun" replied Byunghun. 

"LOST? Aish we're all worried" yelled Changjo again. 

"Can you just come and get us?" Byunghun said annoyed. 

"Okay fine! Minsoo hyung will kill you" with that Changjo hang up and Byunghun placed his phone back in his pocket. 

"They're comming to get us" smiled Byunghun. 

"That's ..good" smiled Changhyun and held his knee. 

Minsoo told Chunji and NIel that Changhyun is with Byunghun and that they're lost. They all quickly grabbed some flashlights and went deeper in the forest. It took them an hour to find Byunghun and Changhyun but they finally did. 

"What happend to your knee?" gasped Niel. 

"Nothing, i fell" said Changhyun and tried to stand up but failed.

"Get on, i'll carry you" said Chunji and Changhyun did as told. 

They all quickly returned to the campsite quickly. The teachers didn't even noticed that some of the students were missing. 
Everyone sat in a circle and some of the students started telling ghost stories. Changhyun just happend to sit next to Byunghun. *Why do i have to sit next to him?* thought Byunghun and sighed. He wasn't paying any attention to the stories, he was still waiting for a text from Ricky. On the other hand ,Changhyun was listening to everything the other students were telling. 

"BOOO~" someone yelled behind Changhyun. 

Changhyun got scared. He yelled and grabbed Byunghun's hand. 

"HAHA got you!" yelled Niel. Changjo was still holding Byunghun's hand and some tears fell from his eyes. Byunghun noticed  that and gasped. Niel already run away to scare some other kids. Byunghun didn't know what to do. After a while Changhyun saw that he was still holding Byunghun's arm and quickly released it. He wiped his tears and stood up. Byunghun just kept looking at him until he disappeared. 
A new message from his phone interrupted his thought. Byunghun quickly took his phone out and a wide smile formed on his face. 

Ricky: Hyung, sorry i didn't reply quickly. I'm going to sleep now, we'll text tomorrow, okay? :D <3

Byunghun smiled at the text and quickly replied to it.