Chaper 22

Internet love

 

Few days passed since that incident at the store. Byunghun and Changhyun haven’t talked nor seen each other since that day. Today Byunghun finally decided to write to Changhyun. He got online and luckily Changhyun was online as well.

L.Joe: Hey

Changhyun saw the message. He thought about it if he should write back or not.

Ricky: Hey

He finally wrote.

L.Joe: How are you?

Ricky: Good, you?

L.Joe: Great, I was wondering if we can go out sometimes, just the two of us.

Ricky: Yeah okay. When?

L.Joe: What about tomorrow?

Ricky:  Okay, at the usual place.

L.Joe: Yes

They chatted for a while. It was awkward though. The conversations weren’t like before.

Ricky: Hyung I’ll go now. See you tomorrow.

L.Joe: Okay, bye~

Ricky: Bye

Changhyun sighed as he signed off. *I’m scared* he bit his lip.

~~

Minsoo was lying on his bed, watching TV in his room. Suddenly his phone started to vibrate in his pocket. He took his phone out and picked up. Before Minsoo could say anything the caller started talking.

“Hyung, Hii~” he yelled. “It’s Daniel. Oh I mean Niel” he chuckled.

“Hey” chuckled Minsoo.

“I wanted to ask you… no wait I wanted to tell you that I’ll come at your place now. Cause I’m bored right now and-“

“Okay, I’ll be waiting you” Minsoo cut him off.

“Oh and I have to return your pants… Now that sounded weird but you know what I’m talking about” chuckled Niel.

“Yes” Minsoo chuckled as well.

“Well I’ll see you later Minsoo hyung!” Niel said cheerfully.

They both hung up at the same time. After 10 minutes Niel was already in front of Minsoo’s house. He entered the gate and knocked on the door. Few seconds passed and the door was open, revealing Minsoo.

“Hiii hyung” yelled Niel and hugged him. “How are you? Great?” smiled Niel.

“W-why are you so …um hyper today?” Minsoo raised his brow.

“I’m always like this silly” Niel hit Minsoo’s arm lightly.

“You’re not on drugs?” Minsoo gasped.

“Of course not” Niel rolled his eyes. “So you’re alone?” he smiled.

“Yeah” nodded Minsoo.

They went in his room. “What should we do?” Niel jumped around. “I’m so bored~ Woah hyung you can draw?” Niel smiled as he saw some drawings hanging on Minsoo’s wall.

“Well… kind of”

“That’s so cool” Niel pointed at some drawing. “Who is that?” he then pointed at another drawing. It was a portrait of some person.

“Um that’s… an old friend” said Minsoo.

“Why do you have him on your wall?” Niel looked at him. “You don’t have me on your wall” he pouted.

*Cute* chuckled Minsoo. “Well I still don’t have a drawing of you… you’ll be on my wall if you let me draw you”

“Really? Okay, draw me now!” he smiled and sat down.

“Now?”

“Yes”

“But I’m not in a mood” pouted Minsoo.

Before Niel could say anything Minsoo’s phone started to ring. Niel went closer to him and saw the caller ID.

“Byunghun hyung! Let me pick up” he tried to grab Minsoo’s phone. But Minsoo raised his hand, the one with the phone. Niel started to jump, to get the phone. Minsoo lost his balance and fell on the bed. That caused Niel to fall on top of him. “Sorry” Niel apologized and got off of him. He was blushing. Minsoo stood up and just smiled at him. The phone was still ringing so Minsoo answered it. He put it on speaker so Niel could hear too.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hey hyung, what’s up?”

“Nothing just here with Niel” said Minsoo.

“Oh okay, I just wanted to tell you that I’m going out with Changhyun tomorrow”

“That’s great L.Joe” smiled Minsoo but then looked at Niel concerned.

“Yeah I’ll leave you two alone now! Bye” said Byunghun and was about to hang up but stopped. He heard Niel and Minsoo talking something that made him wanna hear more about it.

“Hyung why did you look at me like that just now?” asked Niel.

“Eh nothing, did you finished that song about him?” Minsoo looked at him.

“About… oh that song… um no but I did come up with some melody” smiled Niel.

“Really? Let me hear”

Byunghun was still listening to them. Niel and Minsoo didn’t even notice that.

“Hyung I can’t” blushed Niel.

“Why not?” whined Minsoo.

“It’s embarrassing”

“Oh come on Niel-ah! It’s just the two of us”

“Okay…” smiled Niel. He started to sing that song from before. Even though it was a short one it was definitely beautiful.

“Wow that was… “ Minsoo was speechless. Niel’s voice took his breath away. “It was nice” he finally managed to say and smile.

“Really? Thank you”

Byunghun was amazed too. *He sings well* he thought.

“It would be nice if Byunghun heard you” said Minsoo.

*What? Huh?* Byunghun was confused and just kept on listening what Minsoo will say next.

“No! I hope he never listens to it” said Niel.

“Why not? You love him…”

“Um yea… but he already has Ricky” said Niel.

*He loves me?* gasped Byunghun. Suddenly the memory of him kissing Niel came in his mind. He was even more shocked now. Then the memories of him bugging Niel about Changhyun came. *No way… I’m so stupid* he hit his head.

“That’s true… then what are you going to do? You’re not taking my advice to just forget about him.”

“I’m trying” Niel looked down.

“No you’re not. You wrote a song about him”

*What’s his problem?* thought Niel. *I thought he was with me on this one*

Byunghun was too shocked to hear what they were talking now. He already hang up a while a go.

“That song…”

“Yeah it’s a nice song but it won’t help you forget him!” said Minsoo.

“It’s…”  

“You just have to stop”

“Stop?”

“Yeah, you just keep getting hurt”

“I-I know” sighed Niel. “Actually… it’s not about him!” he finally said.

“Huh?”

“It’s just a song without a meaning, okay? So just stop talking about it! I wrote a lot of song and none of them are meant about some person I like” said Niel. *except this one, but you can’t know* he thought.

“Then why did you tell me that it’s about Byunghun?”

“I don’t know hyung, sorry” Niel stood up and left the room. Minsoo quickly followed him but Niel already left the house.