Chapter 2

Internet love

Their first class today was P.E. They all got into the locker room. The teacher wasn't there yet so some of the students were at the gym and the rest of them were still changing. Changhyun and Byunghun were in the locker room. They both were texting to their internet friends. 

L.Joe: Hey Ricky, what are you doing? 
Ricky: I'm in class now hyung, 
L.Joe: Isn't your teacher there, How are you online? 
Ricky: Well he's late and i'm bored. 
L.Joe: I think mine is late too cause the class started few minutes ago.

Changhyun and Byunghun kept on texting without noticing the sound of getting a new message. The sounds were pretty loud and even Minsoo noticed it who was sitting next to Byunghun. He tried to see who he was texting but he didn't recognized the nickname- Ricky. Minsoo started to get suspicious of the two of them. 

"Who are you texting?" asked Minsoo. 

"Um... just a friend" said Byunghun, placed his phone in the pocket and went in the gym. Soon after him went Changhyun. Minsoo knew something was up with his friend and wanted to find out badly. 

The P.E teacher was being late 10 minutes. When he finally came he told the students to play some football and after that he left. Byunghun wasn't in a mood for football so he decided not to play. He was sitting on a bench and waiting for a text from his friend Ricky. 

Changhyun was playing football with Minsoo and the other students from his class. Actually he was pretty good at playing football. While he had the ball he aimed to the goal and kicked it hard. But the ball didn't get it, it just bounced on wall and hit Byunghun's head. 

"YAH! Who hit me?" yelled Byunghun and touched his head. 

"I-i-it was m-me" said Changhyun worriedly. He knew what was waiting for him. 

"YOU!" yelled Byunghun and pointed at Changhyun. He slowsly started to get closer to Changhyun. The other students continued playing football without Changhyun, only Minsoo was watching the two of them. Changhyun squeezed his eyes, waiting for Byunghun  to just hit him. Byunghun raised his hand and was about to hit Changhyun but Minsoo stopped him. He grabbed his hand. 

"You'll regret it later, believe me" he said and left. Minsoo already knew that they were texting but he just wasn't sure about it. Byunghun was left confused so Changhyun used that moment to escape. 

"YAH! Why would i regret it? " he finally snapped out of his thoughts and yelled, but Minsoo wasn't there anymore so he didn't heard him. "AISH!" he yelled and left the gym. 

~

When lunch break finally came Minsoo went in the cafeteria to find Changhyun's friend. Byunghun was in the classroom repeating the exam that he had failed. Changhyun was at the library taking some books to read. His two friends, Niel and Chunji were eating at the cafeteria. When Minsoo finally spotted them he went to ask them something. 

"Hi... can i ask you guys something?" he asked and sat across the two boys. 

"...Sure" replied Chunji.  

"Does your friend... Changhyun has a crush on someone... maybe... Byunghun... or whatever?" asked Minsoo.

Niel was drinking water when Minsoo asked that. And when he heard the question he spilled the water in Minsoo's face. Even Chunji started to choke on his food. 

"Oh my god... s-sorry" said Niel and gave Minsoo a napkin. 

"It's fine... so does he?" he asked again. 

"I don't think so" chuckled Chunji. "He hates that guy" 

"Oh...well thanks" said Minsoo and got up. He was about to leave but Chunji stopped him. 

"Why are you asking?" asked Chunji. 

"I was just... wondering" replied Minsoo. 

"OH MY GOD DOES BYUNGHUN LIKES CHANGHYUN?" yelled Niel. 

"WHAT? Noo" yelled Minsoo. "Aish you're crazy" he said and left. 

"He totally likes him" whispered Niel and Chunji just chuckled. 

When Minsoo left, Changhyun came to sit with his friends. 

"Hey guys" said Changhyun and sat down. 

"Should we tell him?" whispered Niel. 

"Tell me what?" asked Changhyun. 

"Huh? Should we? should we?" he poked Chunji a couple of times. 

"Nahh.." said Chunji and looked at Changhyun. 

"Tell mee!" said Changhyun. 

"NO" yelled Niel. 

"Believe me, it's nothing" winked Chunji. 

"Fine" Changhyun rolled his eyes.