Chapter 8

Internet love

 

“Oh my god hyung! Today is your play!” yelled Niel excited.

“Yeah yeah, just don’t yell like that you sound like those fangirls in the school” Minsoo chuckled.

“But you act so awesome” said Niel.

“But you’ve never seen me act” chuckled Minsoo.

“yeah… but… I know you’re awesome… I should just stop talking” Niel looked down. Minsoo chuckled at his behavior and they entered the school.

Niel ran off to find Changhyun while Minsoo stayed with Byunghun in the hall.

“Did you apologize to Changhyun about yesterday?” asked Minsoo.

“Why should I apologize? I didn’t do anything wrong… it was just the truth”

“Aish man, you’re unbelievable! I don’t know why girls like you so much” Minsoo rolled his eyes and left.

~~

“Ricky~” yelled Niel and hugged him. Changhyun was sitting on his desk in the classroom. He didn’t looked so well though.

“Ricky-ah, let’s talk” smiled Niel.

“About what?” asked Changhyun.

“Um…” Niel blushed. “Byunghun hyung!”

“W-why him?”

“Ah I don’t know, Chunji hyung is already annoyed by me when I’m talking about Byunghun hyung” Niel made a sad face. “And I’ve never talked about it with you!” smiled Niel.

“Aish fine! What about him?”

“W-we… um… kissed yesterday” Niel chuckled.

“Yeah I know” said Changhyun coldly.

“Yah…Changhyun what’s wrong?” asked Niel. “Are you sick or something?”

“No, I’m fine!” Changhyun stood up and left the classroom.

They didn’t have their first two classes because of the school play. Minsoo was in it too. They were acting Romeo and Juliet and guess who Minsoo was? Yup Romeo. The place where the play was held started to get full with students. They all took their seats. There were only two empty seats. One in the first row and another in the second row. Changhyun was in the first row. He was texting L.Joe again. *Why am I even doing this? He doesn’t like me…* he thought and sighed. In the second row was sitting Chunji. The seats beside Changhyun and Chunji were empty. Byunghun entered the place and sat next to Chunji.

“Um… it’s taken” said Chunji and smiled at Byunghun. Byunghun only rolled his eyes and sat in the empty seat in front of him- next to Changhyun. Changhyun noticed him and his heart went crazy. Right now L.joe was sitting next to him not Byunghun. At that moment he forgot what kind of jerk he can be. He saw him like L.joe now, the nice guy from the internet. Shortly after Byunghun, Niel entered and sat next to Chunji. The play already began and Minsoo was now on the stage. The girls in the back started to scream. He was pretty popular in the school. Ricky and L.joe or should I say Changhyun and Byunghun continued with their texting, but they still didn’t noticed the vibrating sounds from their phones. Niel, who was sitting behind them, noticed some light coming from the two of them. He leaned in closer to them so he can see what were they doing. *To Ricky? L.joe? Wait… Is that Ricky Changhyun and… L.joe is Byunghun?* thought Niel and his eyes were wide open in shock.

“Yah… hyung!” he whispered and nudged Chunji.

“What?”

“Ask Changjo what’s Byunghun hyung’s nickname”

“Aish why now Niel?” asked Chunji annoyed.

“Just ask him!”

“Fine” he rolled his eyes. “Changjo-ah!” he called his name. Changjo was sitting next to him.

“What is it hyung?” whispered Changjo.

“What’s Byunghun’s nickname?”

“Um… L.Joe or just Joe”

“Oh okay” replied Chunji and nudged Niel to tell him. “It’s L.joe”

“OH MYGOD!” yelled Niel and stood up. He totally forgot about the play. Everyone had their eyes on him with a confused expression. Even Minsoo stopped acting and looked at him confusing. “Um…” started Niel.

“What the hell are you doing?” whispered Chunji and sighed.

“Um… so… touching… the play.. it’s just so beautiful” he started to fake cry and sit back down.

“You’ve done a lot of crazy stuff Niel but this one was the craziest! What was that all about?” asked Chunji.

“Nothing… nevermind”

Chunji continued watching the play and Niel went deep into his thought. *Are they… dating? * Niel was hurt. His heart started to ache. The play wasn’t even over, he just stood up and left. He said to the teachers that he wasn’t feeling well and they sent him home.

~~

“Chunji hyung! Where’s Niel hyung?” asked Changhyun.

“He left”

“What? Why?”

“Apparently he wasn’t feeling well so he went home”

“Oh… okay hyung”

~~

 

When Changhyun got home he got a nex message on his phone. He picked up his phone and read the message.

Ricky-ah, get online I have something to tell you.

 

Changhyun sighed and went online to talk to L.joe.

L.Joe: hey

Ricky: hi hyung, so what do you have to tell me?

L.Joe: Ricky I want to meet you! We’ve known each other almost half year and plus we live in the same city.

 When Changhyun read that his heart stopped. He had always wanted to meet L.joe but after finding out that Byunghun is L.joe he’ll do anything not to meet him. Why? Because he’s scared that L.joe will hate him. Actually L.joe never did liked him he only liked Ricky because he never knew the real Changhyun. But now he knows him and he still fell in love with him.

*What should I write?* Changhyun started to panic.

Ricky: I don’t know hyung. People always get disappointed.

L.joe: what are you saying?

Ricky: I’m saying that I don’t wanna meet you, you’ll be very disappointed when you’ll see me.

L.joe: Why disappointed? Are you taller than me but younger…? Or shorter? Just what is it? Tell me, I won’t be disappointed.

Ricky: you will hyung

That was the last thing Changhyun wrote and a fter that he sighed out. Byunghun got confused by all that and decided to call Changhyun. They’ve never spoken to each other before, they only texted. Changhyun’s phone suddenly started to ring. He saw the called ID and his eyes were now wide open. He gulped and his heart started to beat faster. It was going to explode. Changhyun didn’t know what to do. *Should I pick up?* he bit his bottom lip. *no…but… I love him* he thought and lied down on his bed. “Why is it so hard?” he yelled.