Chapter 13

Internet love

 

They all woke up early this morning. They were supposed to meet at Niel’s house. Byunghun was the one who got there first. Niel was already outside, waiting for them.

“Oh hyung I’m glad you’re here. Follow me” said Niel and grabbed Byunghun’s hand. He dragged him to his room.

“Um… what are we doing here?” asked Byunghun confused.

“Well I don’t know what swimsuit to wear” said Niel.

“And what am I suppose to do about that?” asked Byunghun annoyed.

“Help me” chuckled Niel and pulled out two pairs of swimsuit. “Which one?”

“Um… the red one”

“Thanks hyung” smiled Niel. “Now get out! I need to change”

While Niel was changing the others came. Soon Niel was done and they all got in the car. It was a mini van. Changjo, Chunji and Changhyun were sitting in the middle row while the others sat behind them. Minsoo was in the middle.

“Hyung” Niel nudged Minsoo.

“yeah?” he replied while staring at his phone.

“Let’s change sits” he nudged him again.

“Why?”

“I can’t sit next to the window! It makes me feel sick” Niel quickly found an excuse.

“yeah right” chuckled Minsoo. “Let’s change”

Niel smiled and stood up. He tried to pass over Minsoo’s legs. He was now standing in front of him and waiting for Minsoo to move. Suddenly the car turned left, causing Niel to loose his balance. Minsoo tried to catch him and Niel end up in Minsoo’s lap. Minsoo’s eyes widened when he saw Niel’s face so close to his. He started to blush but managed to hide it. Byunghun wasn’t even paying attention at what was happening beside him. Niel quickly stood up and apologized to his hyung. Minsoo nodded and moved over. Niel sat now on his place. It was awkward for a second until Niel’s dad played on the radio. Block B’s  song ‘Halo’ was on. Suddenly Byunghun and Minsoo started rapping along with the song. They put their hands up and started yelling. Niel was looking at them confused.

After 2 hours of driving they finally arrived at the beach. They all got out of the car and placed their stuff down. Minsoo and Byunghun quickly removed their clothes and went in water. Niel’s father went to find them some rooms in a hotel. Niel sat down on the hot sand and started thinking about something. His expression was blank. Changhyun noticed it and sat down next to him.

“Yah.” He poked his cheek.

“What?” Niel finally blinked twice.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine” Niel stood up and removed his clothes. Changhyun did the same and they went towards Byunghun and Minsoo in the water. Minsoo was swimming and suddenly stopped when he saw Niel coming his way. His jaw dropped. Byunghun was somewhere swimming. He didn’t notice Changhyun. Changhyun sighed when he didn’t see Byunghun anywhere. Suddenly Byunghun jumped out of the water and appeared in front of him. They were so close. Changhyun screamed out of shock. Byunghun just chuckled at him and went swimming again.

“Hyung~” called Niel. “ Carry me” he jumped on Minsoo’s back. Minsoo did as he was told.

After playing for a while in the water they went out. They sat down in a circle and wondered what should they do next.

“I know! Let’s play truth or dare” suggested Changjo.

“Sounds nice, I’ll start” said Minsoo. “Niel” he faced him. “Truth or dare?” he asked him.

“Um… dare” answered Niel.

“Okay… make pigtails” smirked Minsoo.

“WHAT? But I look stupid like that” pouted Niel.

“You already tried it?” chuckled Chunji.

“That’s not the point” Niel glared at Chunji. “Fine, I’ll do it” he sighed and quickly made pigtails.

“You’re cute” said Minsoo.

Byunghun and Chunji started to laugh at him.

“I hate you” said Niel.

After some embarrassing questions and dares it was finally Byunghun’s turn to ask someone.

“Changhyun! Truth or dare?”

“Truth” replied Changhyun quickly.

“Is there someone you like?”

“Y-yea… There is this person I met long time ago”

“Name?”

“You can ask only one question” said Changhyun.

“Who is that person?” whispered Niel to Changhyun.

“I’m not telling you” whispered Changhyun back.

They stayed at the beach all day. At 10 pm they went in their hotel room. Luckily they all were in one room. There were 5 beds and one of them was a couple bed. They played rock, paper, scissors who should sleep there. Minsoo and Byunghun lost and they had to sleep in that bed.

“Hyung I don’t wanna sleep with you” whined Byunghun.

“Shut up! You think I wanna sleep with you?” Minsoo raised a brow.

The others chuckled at them. Soon everyone were asleep well except Niel and Byunghun. The two of them were chatting at the balcony.  Suddenly they heard some noise coming from their room. They looked at each other and then went in to see what’s going on. The noise was coming from sleeping Changhyun. He was sleep talking.

“L.Joe… L.Joe.. I love you” he mumbled in his sleep.