Chapter 24

Internet love

 

It was always you Minsoo hyung.

“Huh? What is this?” Minsoo got confused. There was no name, from who the letter was. He just sighed and continued reading the letter.

I’m sending you this really lame letter because I can’t face you after you read this. I’m aware that I’m ruining our friendship because of this but I’m willing to take the risk. You’re probably wondering what kind of an idiot sent you this. Well just play that CD I sent you and you’ll find out.

“CD? Oh this one?” Minsoo took the CD and put it in the computer. There was only one song there. He played the song and sat back down on his bed.

There was a sweet melody at the beginning and later a piano started playing.  Suddenly Minsoo stood up shocked when he heard someone singing.

“I-it’s Niel… He sent me t-this?”  He sat back down and took the letter again. Minsoo continued reading it.

Yeah I know, you’re shocked right now. I’m sorry about that. I’m sorry that I lied too. That song was for you hyung and I hope you like it. Everything came from my heart.

Minsoo smiled while reading the letter. Some tears fell down on his cheeks too. He was just too happy about all this. He couldn’t believe that Niel actually likes him back.

Minsoo suddenly heard someone rap. He tried to concentrate and listen to the voice but he really didn’t recognize it. It wasn’t Niel’s voice.

“Who’s that?” Minsoo then continued to read the letter.

Oh and you’re probably wondering about that rapping dude. Well that’s our little friend, Byunghun hyung. He helped me with the song a lot. Byunghun hyun is playing the piano too.

I guess that’s all hyung I want you to know. Oh wait! I almost forgot…

I love you <3

“He loves me?” a smile appeared on Minsoo’s face. “How come I never noticed…” he sighed and stood up, with the piece of paper still in his hands.

P.S: I’ll be moving out so you’re really lucky that we won’t have our awkward moments if you don’t like me back.

Bye hyung~

“H-he’s moving out? Why? AISH” yelled Minsoo and ran downstairs. “Mom!” he yelled.

“I’m in the kitchen” his mother replied.

“When did that boy brought this?” he asked.

“um… maybe 15 minutes ago”

“Okay… I still have time” mumbled Minsoo and ran outside. He ran towards Niel’s house. When he got there he saw a sign in front of the house. His eyes widened. “For sale? He’s really not kidding…” Minsoo then ran towards the window and looked inside. It was empty. “Aish!” he yelled and took his phone out. He called Byunghun first.

“Yoboseyo?”

“L.Joe! Where’s Niel?” Minsoo asked angrily.

“Calm down hyung, how should I know?”

“Well you recorded the song with him so you should know everything what’s going on!” yelled Minsoo.

“He showed you the song?” asked Byunghun surprised.

“Yes!” sighed Minsoo.

“Why are you angry now? You don’t like him?”

“It’s not about that! I do love him! It’s just… he’s gone” Minsoo started to cry.

“Huh? Gone where?”

“How should I know! His house is already for sale!” yelled Minsoo and started to cry even harder.

“Oh… hyung you’re at his house right?”

“Yeah” mumbled Minsoo.

“Stay there, I’ll come over” Byunghun then hang up.

He quickly came there and saw Minsoo in mess.  Byunghun sat beside him and bit his lip. “Maybe we should try calling him”

“I already tried, his phone is off”

“Oh… well um… what about asking the neighbors, maybe some of them know where they went” smiled Byunghun.

“Yeah… okay” Minsoo lazily stood up. Byunghun followed him.

They saw a man passing by on the street.

“Excuse me, ahjussi” said Byunghun. The man turned around and looked at them.

“Yes?” he smiled.

“Do you by any chance know where that family moved?” asked Byunghun and pointed at Niel’s old house.

“Oh yes the Ahn’s… I heard they moved in Incheon” said the man.

“T-thank you so much” bowed Byunghun and the two boys walked away.

“What am I going to do L.Joe?”

“Um… why don’t we go there” smiled Byunghun.

“Huh? And do what?” sighed Minsoo.

“We’ll bring him back”

“Yeah like that’s possible.”

“Hyung come on! Look at the bright side. You both love each other and you can move in together” suggested Byunghun.

“Like he’s going to say ‘yes’ to that”

“Let’s just try”

“…Aish fine!"