Chapter 12

Internet love

 

Today was the last day of school. Minsoo was the one first to arrive at the school. The classroom was empty when he entered. He sat on his seat and waited for the others to come. 10 minutes later Byunghun came. He didn’t look so good. He seemed like he was in a bad mood. Minsoo walked to him and greeted him. Byunghun did the same and sat on his seat.

“L.Joe I was wondering if you want to watch a movie tonight with me” said Minsoo.

“Yeah sure…” mumbled Byunghun. “What movie?” he asked.

“There’s a new horror movie I want to watch so I’m inviting some friends over tonight.”

“Oh… okay” said Byunghun.

5 or more minutes later Changhyun came. He looked good unlike Byunghun. Changhyun greeted his both hyung and went towards his seat. Byunghun’s heart was beating so fast right now. *He didn’t reply to my answer… I wonder if he even read the message…* he thought and sighed. *I should just forget about it…*

“Hey Changhyun” called Minsoo. Changhyun turned around and smiled. “You wanna watch a scary movie tonight at my place?” asked Minsoo.

“Sure”

“Great, oh and tell Niel to come too” smiled Minsoo and left the classroom.

“Okay…”

Now Byunghun and Changhyun were alone in the classroom. It was awkward for Byunghun while Changhyun was just reading some book, not paying any attention to Byunghun.

~~

 

The school finished late so they all went straight to Minsoo’s place. Changjo and Chunji were with them too. Niel was talking with Byunghun the whole time. He wasn’t paying attention to the boy next to him, Minsoo. Minsoo sighed and looked away. When they were finally there it was 9 pm. It was already dark outside. They all sat down in the living room. In front of them was a huge plasma TV. Changhyun was sitting next to Byunghun while on the other side of Byunghun was Niel. Next to Niel was Minsoo and the other two were sitting in some arm-chairs. The movie was already half way through and a lot of scary scenes passed.

“Minsoo hyung” Niel nudged him. “Where’s the bathroom?”

“It’s down the hall, left” whispered Minsoo.

“Okay” whispered Niel back and stood up. He almost tripped over from Minsoo’s foot, but Minsoo managed to catch him. “Thanks” blushed Niel and left.

“Stop the movie! I forgot some snacks and It’s already over” sighed Minsoo and stood up. The others sopped the movie and waited for the two of them to come back. Minsoo went in the kitchen and Chunji followed him, to help him. The whole house was dark. All the lights were off. There was a little light in the living room only, coming from the TV.

Niel was coming out of the bathroom, trying to find his way back to the others. He was passing by the kitchen door while Chunji was getting out of the kitchen. Minsoo was still getting some things out and he turned the lights off in the kitchen. Niel suddenly bumped into someone and started to scream loud. That someone was Chunji and he got scared as well and started to scream too. Changhyun jumped out of his seat from the sudden screams.

“AH WHAT HAPPENED?” screamed Changhyun and started to panic. Niel and Chunji were still screaming. Not one of them stopped.

“Wait, wait!” yelled Minsoo and turned the lights on in the hallway where the screaming was coming from. The other three ran there too. Chunji was in the corner with a vase in his hand. His expression was funny. Niel was 2m away from him with a belt in his hands.

“Seriosly Niel… a belt?” Byunghun raised his brow.

“Shut up hyung” Niel was breathing hard. “I-I was scared” he yelled.

“Yeah you scared Changhyun too” said Byunghun.

Chunji slowly got up and placed the vase where he found it.

“You think you can kill someone with a vase?” chuckled Minsoo.

“no… it was my only choice, okay? AISH” Chunji rolled his eyes and went back in the living room with the rest. Only Niel and Minsoo were now in the hallway.

“Sorry hyung…”

“It’s okay. Let’s put your belt back on” said Minsoo and grabbed the belt out of Niel’s hands. He grabbed his waist and quickly placed the belt around it. Niel blushed at the touch and they soon went in the living room as well.

“Okay, let’s watch the movie” said Changjo and grabbed the remote.

“N-no… I don’t wanna watch it” said Niel.

“yeah me neither” said Chunji.

“Why not?” whined Byunghun.

“Cause… it’s scary”

“Well of course it is, it’s a horror movie” said Changjo annoyed.

“You guys watch it, I’ll go” Niel stood up.

“No!” Minsoo grabbed his hand and made him sit down again. “We’ll watch the movie some other time guys” he said and stood up. Minsoo turned the lights on again and sat down next to Niel.

“Fine” said Byunghun and Changjo at the same time.

“Guys it’s summer now, we should all go at the beach some day” suggested Minsoo.

“Yeah, great idea” nodded Changhyun. “but when?”

“What about tomorrow?” said Chunji.

“Yeah my father can take us there!” said Niel.

“Awesome, we’ll meet tomorrow at 8 am at Niel’s house” smiled Minsoo.