Chapter 21

Internet love

 

“Oh my god h-hyung, I’m scared” said Changhyun and started to cry in Byunghun’s embrace.

“Changhyun calm down, it’s going to be over soon” Byunghun whispered and tried to calm the younger boy.

The man with the gun got irritated and suddenly shot at the ceiling. “SHUT UP!” he yelled while shooting.

“AHHH” Changhyun got scared and screamed. He jumped backwards and hit in one of the shells. Some of the stuff there dropped on the floor. “YOU!” the man pointed his gun towards Changhyun for the second time now.

“I-i-i…I’m sorry” Changhyun managed to say and bow down. He was shaking. Byunghun quickly pulled him closer to him.

“Ricky, calm down” he whispered. Changhyun nodded , but he was still trembling. The man rolled his eyes and finally went to take ‘his’ money. He headed towards the door to exit but saw that the police already got there. He cursed under his breath and turned around.

“Alright… WHO CALLED THE POLICE?” he yelled. It was silent for a while until the man got irritated again. “Was it you?” he yelled again and pointed his gun towards one boy. Changhyun looked at Byunghun worriedly and gulped. “Hyung…” he whispered.

“WAS IT YOU?” the angry man repeated his question while still pointing his gun towards the innocent boy.

“N-no…” the boy finally replied and started to tremble. The man rolled his eyes and smirked.

“It was me” Byunghun said calmly and stood up.

“What are you doing?” Changhyun started to pull him by his shirt, to sit down. Byunghun just pushed Changhyun’s hands away and went towards the man. “Hyung!” Changhyun called and started to cry again.

“So it was you” the man smirked again and went towards Byunghun. He pointed his gun towards him. He was about to pull the trigger but stopped. The man shook his head and raised his hand, the one he was holding the gun. Byunghun closed his eyes tight and just waited for the hit. The man was about to hit Byunghun with the gun but someone interrupted him.

“There’s a backdoor, you can escape from there” said the boy who worked there. The man with the gun stopped and looked at him.

“Show me the door” he demanded and left. Byunghun sighed and fell down.  Changhyun ran towards him and hugged him.

“You idiot!” Changhyun then hit him, hard.

“Sorry…” chuckled Byunghun and hugged Changhyun.

The man escaped from the back but was caught again by the police. Everyone from the store ran outside. Byunghun had his hands wrapped around Changhyun. Niel and Minsoo saw them and ran towards them. Niel was crying and hugged Changhyun tight, without even noticing Byunghun there.

“Ricky, you’re okay” he started to cry even more.

Minsoo hugged Byunghun. “Man, you were in there too?”

“Yeah” Byunghun nodded and hugged Minsoo.

After the police asked them some few questions they all were free to go.

“Hyung” called Changhyun and grabbed Byunghun’s hand. Byunghun turned around and looked at the boy puzzled. “T-thanks for saving me there” Changhyun bowed and continued walking. Byunghun smiled and joined the others.

They all walked around the city for a while and later they went home.

~~

When Niel got home, he went straight to his room. On his desk there were a lot of papers. He picked one of the papers up and smiled.

“I guess I have to finish this now” he smiled and picked up a pencil. Niel started writing something down on that piece of paper. His heart was beating fast. There was only one person on his mind at that time. *Minsoo hyung…* he smiled and kept on writing.

Suddenly his phone started to ring. That got Niel’s attention. He took his phone and looked at the caller ID.

“Yoboseyo?” Niel picked up.

“Hey it’s Minsoo, you forgot your wallet”

“Huh? Oh y-yea…”

“Aren’t you coming to get it?” asked Minsoo.

“Um… can you bring it for me, please~”

“Okay sure”

“Thanks Minsoo hyung” smiled Niel and hang up.

Niel placed the pencil down and lied down on his bed. He waited for Minsoo to come. The door bell suddenly rang. Niel hurried downstairs to open the door. He opened it and saw Minsoo standing there.

“Hey! Come in” smiled Niel.

“Nah, I should go” Minsoo refused.

“Oh come on! Let’s hang out for a while” Niel pulled him in.

“O-okay… Here’s your wallet” Minsoo handed the wallet to Niel. Their hands brushed.

*And again…* thought Niel and smiled.

They went in Niel’s room.

“Nice room” commented Minsoo.

“Yeah right” chuckled Niel. Minsoo just looked at him and smiled. He looked around Niel’s desk and saw a lot of papers.

“What’s this?” Minsoo asked and picked the paper up from before.

“Huh? NO! Don’t read it” yelled Niel and snatched the paper away.

“Why not?” Minsoo raised a brow. “Is it a love letter?” Minsoo gasped and then chuckled.

“n-no… it’s just …something I do in free time” said Niel.

“Is it… a song?”

“Um… yeah you can call it like that” Niel looked away.

“Well can I read it?” asked Minsoo.

“… B-but it’s not good, so you’ll be just wasting your time”

“Please~” Minsoo smiled and came closer to Niel.

“Aish fine” Niel rolled his eyes. “But don’t laugh!” Niel pointed his finger to Minsoo.

“I promise” smiled Minsoo again.

Niel slowly handed the paper to Minsoo and sat down on his bed.

 

Do you know this?
When we walk together, the backs of our hands keep brushing
They touch and then they part,
And in that short time of parting,
I miss you so much

 

No one could love you as much as I do
Your hand that keeps going out of sync with mine,
I want to hold it and walk with you

 

Is it an accident? Or do you want our hands to touch too?
They touch and then they part
My trembling hand is going near yours again

 

Minsoo was smiling while reading what Niel wrote. He finally finished reading it and looked at Niel.

“It’s really good Niel-ah” Minsoo sat next to him.

“Thank… you” blushed Niel.

“So for who’s the song about? Byunghun?” Minsoo nudged him.

“Huh? Byunghun hyung…” Niel looked down. “…Yes” he then nodded.

*Of course* thought Minsoo and stood up. “Tell me when you’ll finish it” he winked. “I’ll be going now” he left the room. Niel followed him downstairs. “Bye Niel” Minsoo smiled and left.

“Bye…” sighed Niel and went back to his room. “Why did he have to ask that?” he face palmed and lied down on his bed. 

 

____________________________________________

The lyrics is from their song 'The back of my hand brushes against' :DD

COMMENT~