Chapter 20

Internet love

 

Today Changhyun, Niel and Minsoo are going out.  They  took the subway.

“Hey where have you been? You should have been here a half an hour ago! What do you think you’re doing?” yelled Niel at Minsoo and Changhyun.  

“But we’re right on time” said Changhyun.

“We  said at 5 pm” said Niel.  

“No, we said at 5:30 “ Minsoo started to laugh.

“Now did you? Did you really~?” Niel came closer with an angry face.

“Whatever, let’s go” Changhyun dragged the both of them in the subway.

Minsoo and Niel took their seats but there wasn’t any free seat for Changhyun. He sighed and stood next to them.  After a while there was a free seat next to Niel. Niel looked at Changhyun and he looked really depressed about something.

“Yah Riky~” he called.

“What is it?” Changhyun looked at him.

“There’s a free seat next to me” smiled Niel. Changhyun walked towards the free seat and sat down. “Aw what’s wrong?” asked Niel.

“Nothing” replied Changhyun.

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine” he smiled. “By the way you’re sitting on a gum”

“Aish are you kidding me?” sighed Changhyun.

“No” Niel and Minsoo said at the same time and started laughing.

When they arrived they walked out of the subway and headed towards an alley.

“Get it off of me” said Changhyun.

“Get what?” asked Niel.

“The gum” Changhyun rolled his eyes.

“Oh~~ okay”

“Wow that’s a big gum” chuckled Minsoo.

“I know” Niel started to laugh.

After a while of making fun of Changhyun and trying to get the gum off, they finally did but not all of it though. When they took it off they went towards the ciname. They were watching some romantic movie about a love triangle.

The three of them walked into the cinema and sat down. Niel was in between Changhyun and Minsoo.

“Why is she being such an idiot? There’s a great guy who loves her but she’s all over that other dude who doesn’t even look at her” sighed Niel while watching the movie.

*I’m kind of living that* thought Minsoo and looked at Niel.

After the movie finished Niel started commenting on it.

“… I’m glad she ended up with that… good guy” he smiled. “Right Minsoo hyung?” he nudged him.

“Yeah” nodded Minsoo. *That gives me hope* he thought and smiled.

They later went at the market to get some snacks to eat. Minsoo waited them at the bench few blocks away. 

“Oh crap,I  forgot my money” said Niel.

“Aish go get some money from Minsoo hyung, I’ll wait for you in the store!” said Changhyun and walked away. Niel ran back to Minsoo to get some money.

~~

“Yeah okay aunt! I’m at the store right now! I’ll buy everything you need” said Byunghun annoyed. He hang up and went into the store.

Changhyun entered the same store where Byunghun was. He gasped when he saw him there and hid behind some shelve. “What is he doing here?” whispered Changhyun and was about to leave but bumped into some man.

“Get  out of my ing way” the man yelled and pushed Changhyun. Changhyun fell down and looked up at the man. He was holding a gun.  Changhyun’s eyes widened. The man with the gun started to yell.

“Everyone  give me your money” he yelled and started pointing his gun towards the people.  When Byunghun heard that he quickly called the cops without the man noticing him.

“You!” the man pointed his gun towards Changhyun. “Get up and go over there”

Changhyun couldn’t move. He was frozen and just kept looking at that man. “Move!” the man yelled and pointed his gun again at Changhyun. Changhyun still couldn’t move but suddenly someone grabbed him by his arm and dragged him away from the man. Chanhyun was still shocked and he didn’t even notice who dragged him away.  He finally snapped out of it and lifted his head up. Byunghun was holding him and calming him down.

“Hyung” whispered Changhyun.  He tried to move away from Byunghun but couldn’t. Byunghun’s grip was strong. 

“Don’t move” said Byunghun. “He can kill us all” Byunghun looked at the man with the gun again.

“H-hyung, I’m scared” Changhyun’s voice was shaky.

“I know! Don’t worry I called the cops”

~~

“Hyung I forgot my money!” yelled Niel while running. Minsoo chuckled at him and gave him some money. “Thanks” smiled Niel and started running again towards the store.  He finally got there and saw a lot of people there, even cops. “What’s going on here?” he asked a man standing there.

“There’s a hostage situation” the man replied.

“Huh?” gasped Niel. He took out his phone and dialed Minsoo’s number. “Hyung! Come here quick” he then hang up and started going in circles, panicking. When Minsoo arrived there he saw the cops too. Niel quickly explained to him what’s wrong.  “Oh my god…I hope Changhyun’s okay”

Suddenly they heard a couple of gun shots. Niel started to cry and yell. Minsoo quickly hugged him. “He’ll be okay, I promise” Minsoo tried to calm him down.