The connections

Please hold my hand :)

Junho was browsing his ipod when Hyoyeon called him. He was sitting comfortably in a sofa inside the practice room.

"Partner, our manager wants to talk to you." Hyoyeon said as she pulled him.

"Junho, I think that it would be better if we'll continue with your duo. So starting from now, both of you will be getting vocals training so that we could maximize your talents." The manager said as she left the two in the hallway.

"I understand. I'll work hard." Junho said then he gave Hyoyeon a high five.

"Partner, are you happy now?" Junho asked. Hyoyeon cheerfully nodded.

"Shall we continue dancing?" Junho added as he points to the practice room. Hyoyeon nodded then she was jumping like a kid as she enters the room.

Hyoyeon was taking a break whe she decided to observe Junho.

'I didn't realize that this nerd can captivate you with his dance. The way he dance, it's full of passion. I think I've been focusing too much on myself that I don't realize how good he is.' Hyoyeon thought as she watches Junho.

Junho was dancing intensely when he noticed Hyoyeon.

"What's wrong partner?" Junho asked as he stopped his iPod. He grabbed his towel and started drying his hair when he heard Hyoyeon asked, "Junho, what's this?" Hyoyeon then put her finger on top of Junho's nape.

"It's a scar. I think it's a birthmark."Junho said as he took a peak of his scar using the mirrors surrounding them.

'Could it be that Junho....' Hyoyeon thought to herself.

"Partner, do you have any memories of your parents?" Hyoyeon asked thinking about the possibilities.

"The only remembrance I got from them is a picture. It was a picture of them and some guys I don't know but I believe they were their friends. There was also a small letter attached to the picture. I think I have the picture in my wallet." Junho said as he grabbed his wallet looking for the picture.

When he found it, he gave the picture to Hyoyeon.

"I never tried searching them because I guess I got contented with my life." Junho said.

"..." Hyoyeon was intensely looking at the picture ignoring Junho's comments.

"Partner, is something wrong?" Junho asked as he noticed how serious Hyoyeon is.

"These two here, they are my parents." Hyoyeon said as she points to the two people on the left part of the picture.

"I see...Your parents are connected to mine huh?" Junho said as he grabbed the picture from Hyoyeon's hands.

He flipped the picture and started reading the letter written on the back.

"To our baby,

This is a picture of me, Ji-Hoon(according to the readers...) and Joonhee, your mother. The next people besides us are our bestfriends, Seoin and Shujin. If fate will separate us, I hope that you grow up as a young man. I wish that we'll see each other again in the future. 

From your dad, Ji-Hoon. 

P.S It's the only picture I saved. I'm sorry.

"I think I've seen your father before. I think I was 6 but then we never saw him again after that." Hyoyeon said as she recalls his face then a flashback of the president flashes into her eyes.

"I need to confirm this..."Hyoyeon whispered.

"Confirm what?" Junho asked. He was still looking at the picture memorizing his parents faces. 

"It's weird that you met my father and you still have memories of him but I have none." Junho chuckled.

Hyoyeon just smiled at him. She was thinking about what she will do next. 

'I think I need to talk to the president but I still need to confirm if the president is Ji-Hoon.' Hyoyeon thought as she looked at Junho.

"Partner, are you okay? You look really serious these past few days." Junho said as he put his hand on Hyoyeon's shoulder.

"I'm okay, I'm just thinking about something." Hyoyeon said.

"Okay." Junho said.

 

 

"Unnie, do you remember the ahjussi that visited us when we were young?" Hyoyeon said as she sat on of the counter's chair.

"I think his name was Lee(Jung) Ji-Hoon. Why do you ask?" Soeun asked as she sets the table.

"Is there a chance that he could be Junho's dad?" Hyoyeon quietly asked.

"What? Junho's dad?" Soeun dropped one of the spoons she's holding.

"I just learned that our parents are friends with Junho's parents. What a coincidence right?" Hyoyeon said as she grabbed the spoon from the floor.

"I'm confused with this.(A/N: Me too.)" Soeun said.

"I think I remember that time when he visited us." Soeun tried to recall.

[Flashback]

"Ji-hoon, I know that it's hard for you to be away with your son but your life right now is quite risky. I think what you did is better. Your son will be away from your troubles. Don't worry I have a feeling that you'll see him again in the future." Seoin said to her friend.

"I don't know Seoin, I just hope we'll see each other again. I promised Joonhee before she died that if she dies, I won't let my son suffer because of me that's why I left him in the orphanage." Ji-Hoon said to his friend.

The two adults were talking to each other when little Hyoyeon came.

"Umma, who's he?" The little kid points to Ji-Hoon.

"He's my friend, Hyoyeon. Say Hi to Mr. Ji-Hoon before you go back to your unnie." Seoin said.

"Hi Mr. Ji-Hoon." Hyoyeon waved before she left.

"My son has the same age as her but I don't know if they'll ever meet each other." Ji-Hoon sadly said.

[end]

"Unnie, I think it's time for Junho to meet his father." Hyoyeon bravely said.

"What are you going to do?" Soeun curiosly said.

"You'll see" Hyoyeon smirked.

 

Author's comments:I was browsing my chapters when I realized I at writing. Who cares though? I could always try harder in the future.

What do you think guys about this chapter?

How will Junho react when he sees his father?

 

Preview:

"What are you trying to do?"

"Helping you."

"Helping me? This is not the way." He walks away leaving the girl alone.

"Don't worry dear. This whole thing is a shock to him."