What happened that day...the other side

Please hold my hand :)

 

“Junho! Wake up! We’ll be late for school!” Bummie(A/N: a nickname for Kim Bum/Beom :p) yelled as he shook his friend’s body.

“We have school today?...Oh right! Wait a little bit. I’ll fix myself.”Junho assured his friend.

He then took a shower and randomly picked an outfit.

 “Hyung, can I drive?”Junho asked Bummie.

“Here” Bummie threw the car keys to him.

“Thanks!” Junho excitedly thanked Bummie.

“What are you planning to do now?” Bummie curiously asked his friend.

“What do you mean? Oh my past troubles? I won’t do them. I decided to create a change this year.”Junho answered and then he gave his friend a smile.

“You better continue that change of yours…What I mean is that you change your study habits.  You’re making yourself suffer because of lack of sleep and please don’t argue with the teachers about their lessons. Talk to them after class about your issues. Okay?”Bummie asked Junho.

“I’m trying to create a lazy bad boy image but don’t worry I’ll take care of my studies.”Junho happily replied.

“You’re really weird.” Bummie said as he hit Junho’s head.

~~at school~~

“Bye hyung. Let’s just meet at the gate later.” Junho suggested as he started to walk towards the gate.

‘I hope I succeed with my image. This is going to be fun.’ Junho thought.

When Junho entered the classroom, the introductions already started so he decided to seat at the back. When it was his turn, his just said his name and said hi to his classmates to show his lazy bad boy image. He felt happy though that he succeeded but after his victory a girl entered. Her bangs are hiding her face so he didn’t clearly saw her face but she caught his attention.  He learned that her name is Hyoyeon. She sat down next to him so he couldn’t get his eyes off her.

‘I can’t take my eyes off her and I don’t know why. She doesn’t look that pretty and she looks pretty plain. What is with her?’Junho said to himself.

When the class ended, Junho quickly grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand who was about to leave the classroom. He introduced himself but Hyoyeon ran away. Junho didn’t catch her so he just continued to his next class.

‘Why did I do that? I think I scared her. You’re so stupid’ Junho covered his face with his hands.

When the dismissal bell rang, Junho went to the gate and then he saw Bummie standing near the gate.

“Hi! Oh I mean Heeey Bro!” Junho laughed at what his said.

“Stop this act— it’s horrible. School’s over so return to your old self.” Bummie gave his friend a reminder.

“Oh Hyung, can I visit the orphanage today? I haven’t seen the kids for a while now.”Junho asked his hyung.

“Oh sure, no problem. I do miss those kids. Let’s go!” Bummie agreed so they drove to the orphanage where Junho grew up. He played with the kids for a while and greeted the nuns that took care of him when he was young.

“Bye kids!” Junho waved at the little children.

“Those kids are surely growing up but I’m glad you never forget to visit them and have fun with them.”Bummie commented.

“They are my family besides you. Even though we are not blood related, I can feel a connection with them.” Junho explained.

“I know, I know. Uhmm…Junho I think we need to start looking for a job now because my parents are getting mad at me for being unemployed.”Bummie said to Junho.

“Of course Hyung, We’ll start looking for job tomorrow. Tell that to auntie.”Junho gladly replied.

Then the two buddies drove home.

Author’s comment: Lame ending = Sorry for that. I'm finishing my Chapter 3. Maybe I'll introduce the Soeul couple on Chapter 4