The Host

Please hold my hand :)

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.

-Unknown

Music

Okay everyone, please go to your designated seats and will start the show." The PD yelled as he took his last glance on everything.

 

This is the first time Junho and Hyoyeon would appear in The Show(A/N: I still need to think of a name for the show.). Everyone was making sure that everything is perfect.

"Hyoyeon and Junho, thank you for being my show. I'm glad you accepted my offer. I hope we will go along well with each other." The beautiful host said to the other two.

Junho and Hyoyeon was busy practicing their lines on their heads. They're hoping that everything will go well.

"3, 2, 1," The PD said as he hit the slate.

"Hello everyone! This is Park Kahi and I'm with my two new co-hosts, the Royal Majesties." The host cheerfully introduced the two companions beside her.

"Yes. We are the Royal Majesties." The Duo said in unison as they bowed.

"I'm Hyoyeon. I'm really glad to be a part of this show." Hyoyeon happily said.

"I'm Junho. It's nice to meet everyone." Junho said as he gave the camera an eyesmile. All the female coordinators was swooned by Junho's eyesmile.

"Junho-ssi and Hyoyeon-ssi, could you please show your routine to us?" Kahi asked as she points to the stage in front of them.

They agreed so they performed their routine. 

After the applauses, Kahi said, " Tonight, we're going to interview my two new co-hosts so stay tune!"

The PD then said, "Good job! Let's take a short break."

Hyoyeon was fanning herself with her hand.

'This is going to be hard.' She thought.

"Good Job guys! I really like the way you greeted the camera. I love the way you both dance. I remembered the time when I used to--

Oh I need to go to have my retouch."Kahi was interrupted by her coordinator.

"Partner, what if they ask us if we're dating?" Hyoyeon whipered as slightly elbowed Junho.

"Hmmn...I think we should keep it first and tell that we are really great friends. It will strengthen our fandom because we'll have both gender supporting us." Junho happily said.

"I think you have a point." Hyoyeon said as she gave Junho a thumbs up.

"Time's up! Please return to your places." The PD asked everyone.

"We're back on the show. Now we are going to interview these two kids." Kahi cheerfully said as she asked them to sit down.

Interview: 

"You just had your debut two weeks ago right? What did you feel when you first performed?" Kahi started the interview.

"Of course we felt apprehensive at that time but we thought that we should set aside our emotions and focus on our routine." Junho confidently stated.

"I see...How long did you trained again?" Kahi said as she started to rub her hands.

"To be honest, we trained for exactly a year." Hyoyeon said shyly.

"Wow. Most groups trained for more than two years but you managed to train for just a year. How did you form your duo?" Kahi leans a little bit closer to the other two.

"It was really unexpected because Hyoyeon, my partner, was the one auditioning. I just came with her. At that time, one of the judges saw me dancing one of the routines that Hyoyeon taught me. They asked us to dance together and our duo somehow worked well." Junho said with his hand gestures.

"Oh..." Kahi chuckled. "The next question is what makes you different from the duos around?" Kahi added.

"Well I think the thing that differentiates us from the other duos is that we're composed of a girl and a boy...We believe that dancing is not how good your routine is but how you dance your routine and how you work with your partner. We also believe that dancing is not based on any gender. " Hyoyeon said in a convinced manner. Junho nodded in agreement.

Kahi smiled. "I see...Some are asking me, they said that you're both really close. Is that right?"Kahi said.

"Yes we are really close. We're classmates, partners in most of our projects and most especially, we are a dancing pair so I think that's how we got really close."Junho answered as he smiled.

Kahi looked at the cue card. She decided to skip that question and proceeded to the next one.

"The last question guys is 'Is there a chance that you'll develop feelings for each other.?" Kahi said curiously.

Junho looked at Hyoyeon and cheerfully said, "If the fans wants it, why not?" Hyoyeon nodded cheerfully. He then gave another one of his eyesmiles.

 

 

 

"Okay everyone, I hope you enjoyed our show and we'll see each other next time." Kahi said as she waved to the camera. The Duo bowed for the last time.

 

The show turned out well and the show's rating went up to 5%. from their current percentage.

Everyone was so tired so they started leaving. Junho decided to walk Hyoyeon home.

"Bye Partner!" He said as he wave to Hyoyeon.

"Bye. Text me if you arrive to your house okay?" Hyoyeon said.

 

"I arrived safely partner.

Good Night Sweet Dreams

I love you ;P" -Junho

 

"I'm glad you're safe.

Have a nice sleep

I love you too. :P" -Hyoyeon

 

What happened that day to SoEul/ BumSso:

 

"Soeun, why did you bring me here?" Bummie said as he observe the empty soccer field.

"Do you want to play with me?" Bummie asked happily.

Soeun was staring at him when she clenched her fist.

"Bummie, I know this may sound selfish to you but I need to leave again." Soeun sadly said.

"What?!" Bummie faced turned into a serious one as he sat closer to Soeun.

"Like Hyoyeon, I want to reach my dreams that's why I'm leaving..."Soeun paused. "There's a job offer in Macau. I want to try it. It's a two-year contract." Soeun stopped herself and she looked at Bummie.

"...If that's what you want, I can't stop you. You've sacrificed a lot of things so I think you deserve this offer. When is your flight?" Bummie asked as he hold Soeun's clenched fist.

"It's in three weeks..." Soeun bit her lips.

"Three weeks...?" Bummie sadly asked. Soeun nodded. 

"Okay."Bummie stated. He then hugged Soeun.

'My next game is in three weeks.' Bummie thought.

 

Author's comment: Annyong everyone! How's your weekend? 

I've been reading a lot of 9PM fanfictions these days. Gaah! I'm really sorry but I think I need to end this story soon. Don't worry I'll write a 9PM fanfiction next. Maybe a Soeul after that. Let's just say this story is a warm up for me.

 

Preview:
 

"He's the missing son of Ji-Hoon? No wonder he seems familiar. He inherited her mother's confidence and her intelligence but he has his father's facial features." She said as she reads the documents in her hands.