The next day...

Please hold my hand :)

"Noona, are you happy that finally you'll be able to get out of this hospital?" Junho asked Soeun as he pushes her chairman out of the room.

"Of course I am but I'm still sad because I still need to rest at home. I want to go to school again." Soeun said sadly.

"It's okay, at least your house is better than hospital. It's more fun." Junho said cheerfully.

Hyoyeon who was carrying their stuffs out of the room added, "Unnie, I'm really glad that our house will be back to normal."

The three of them was walking towards the hospital's front door when they saw Bummi walking with Byeol.

"Soeun-ssi, I guess you're fine now. I'm really glad but I just want to tell you, don't forget to take care of yourself okay? Who knows maybe they'll come back." Byeol said then she created a small smile.

"Thanks Byeol-ssi" Soeun said.

"Sorry Byeol noona and Bummie hyung but Soeun noona needs to take a rest so we need to go." Junho said to them.

They agreed so the couple was left alone. Bummie decided to send Byeol home so when they arrived at her house. Bummie saw that there were three big guys sitting on the sofa.

Byeol was also shocked to see them so she said, "They're my uncles."

Bummie greeted them when he saw that each of them has a crescent moon on their wrists.

"I like your crescent moon tattoes" He said happily.

"Oh this? It's the sign of our ga- I mean it's the sign of our family. Right Byeol?" One of the guy said. Byeol nodded. 

"I need to go." Bummie said to Byeol then he hugged her.


Soeun was reading a book when she remembered what Byeol said.

[flashback](additions...)

"I really don't want to kill you but I just want you to feel what I felt when Jung Il Woo left me. I think you know what it feels like you're dying right?" Byeol laughed.

"It's funny how you like Bummie. I know by the way you looked at him. I think he's more useful than I thought because he benefits me in two ways: I am gaining some of his fame and you're suffering emotionally." Byeol added as she went closer to Soeun.

"Soeunnie, I'm not as innocent as people see. They didn't know that there is a hidden witch in me. You're the only one who know it but I know you'll never tell anyone about it if you don't want to die right?"Byeol whispered to ears as she glides her finger over Soeun's face.

"..."Soeun was speechless.

[end of flashback]

"I can't tell anyone about this. She'll kill us but will I just let it through like nothing happened? That's not right." Soeun thought as she sleeps.


Bummie was thinking of ways on how to solve this problem but the only thing he could think of is to report what happened. He realized that they wouldn't believe him so he thought about other reasons then he remembered what Junho said about the crescent moon tattoes gang. So he grabbed his phone and he called the police.

"Hello, do you know a gang that has is known for their crescent moon tattoes?." Bummie said.

"Yes, they're famous for possessing illegal drugs. They're one of the most wanted gangs right now." The police said.

"I think I know where they are." Bummie said slowly. He told them the address then he mentioned that he wants to be anonymous.

"Thanks for the tip." The police said then hanged up.

"Hyeong, what are you doing?" Junho sneaked into his room.

"Doing what is right." Bummie smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about but lets wish it works."Junho then left the room.

Bummie was contemplating around his room  when he came across Soeun's painting.

"This painting is really amazing. Today I realized that maybe I might be falling in love with Soeun. She seems so amazing. She is pretty, talented and lastly, she's kind. How could she have a heart like that? She'll just suffer so that I could be happy? She always say that she's okay but she's dying inside. I would be happy if she's the one I'll love for I know she'll return it. Byeol? I realized that the love I gave her is just wasted and that every memories I made with her had vanished but I don't care now. She used me to her fame and to Soeun's suffering made me realize that my 4 years of waiting are useless until I do the right decision: make her pay for what she did. " Bummie thought as he lie down on his bed. He eventually fell asleep.

 

The next day..

"Hyung wake up! wake up!" Junho rushed to Bummie's room and he shook his body.

"what's wrong?" Bummie said as he sat up.

"Bye---ol noona is on the news" Junho stuttered.

"..." Bummie just stood up to watch the show.

ATTENTION:

The Crescent Moon Gang is recently found in a house in Seoul.

This gang is known for their illegal drugs transactions. Luckily, it's now over.

The gang is consisted of 4 members: 3 guys and a girl.

----

"Hyung, Byeol noona is a gang member. What are we going to do?" Junho said.

"I don't know. Lets talk to her." Bummie said. Then they went to the jail to check Byeol.

"Darling, they just arrested me. What will I do?" Byeol said sadly making her puppy eyes.

"I don't know darling."Bummie said.

"Useless Brat!" Byeol whispered.

"Useless brat huh?" Bummie heard her then he chuckled.

"You've been using me for a long time darling. I'm not a useless brat."Bummie added.

"Sir, this gang will be transmitted to the Busan Prison tomorrow." One of the officer said.

"Really? I understand. Thank you for telling me" Bummie said.

"Bummie, what's wrong with you? Aren't you going to help me out?" Byeol said.

"I can't you're a drug dealer." Bummie said.

"I'm not. Please!" Byeol pleaded.

Bummie shook his head. "Bye Byeol" He waved.

"Bummie!!" Byeol yelled.

Bummie and Junho then went out to eat.

"Hyung, why didn't you help her?" Junho curiously asked.

"Junho, I heard that she's the one behind Soeun's attack and she's just using me for my fame. She didn't love me." Bummie sadly said.

"How did you know?" Junho asked.

"When I left them last time in Soeun's room, I left something inside when I was about to enter, I overheard everything. I learned that she still loves Soeun's ex-boyfriend and that's why she came back for a revenge. I also want to tell you that I'm the one that told them about the gang's location." He explained.

Junho wiped his forehead. "I don't know what to say. I'm just glad that everything is back to normal. I'm glad that you did what's right" He added.

'I hope that Bummie hyung will now see how precious Soeun noona is." Junho thought.

Junho's phone began to rang. "Hello?"

"Partner, we heard about the news. How's Bummie-oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

"He's fine. He even look happier than before."Junho said.

"Good. Unnie told me everything. " Hyoyeon added.

"Hyung also overheard everything so he told me it. I don't know how Byeol noona can do it but I'm glad the problem is now solved.. By the way, let's go out next time.(The JunHyo shippers are mad at us for the lack of moments)"Junho cheerfully said.

"Sure partner. Saranghae" Hyoyeon whispered.

"What? I can't hear you?" Junho asked even though he heard it clearly.

"Nothing. I said sure." Hyoyeon felt sad that Junho didn't hear her.

"Haha. I love you too." Junho whispered back.

 

Author's comments: Sorry guys for the crappy chapter. I just want to end the crisis quick so I could insert some JunHyo/Soeul moments soon! Yey!. I don't want to end the crisis with bloody scenes from gunshots so I created this one. I think I forgot what happened to Jung Il Woo. Lets just say he's gone. Do you want me to insert him later?

 

Preview:

"There is still no news about my son?"

"We've been looking for him for the past 8 years.Is it really that hard to find a person with a scar on the back of his neck?"

"I want you to find him! Please just find my beloved son. "