The picture...

Please hold my hand :)

The long day had passed and a new day had begun. The sun started to rise and its rays started to shine.

Soeun was sleeping soundly when her alarm clock rang. She hit the stop button and started stretching. She then shook her sister, Hyoyeon that didn't hear the alarm. 

"Hyoyeon, wake up" Soeun said as she started fixing the sheet of her bed. Hyoyeon started stretching but unfortunately, she fell on to the floor.

"Ouch!" Hyoyeon as she stood out slowly while touching her aching back.

"Hyoyeon, I am going to take a shower first okay? Fix your bed first and could you prepare the food for us? Just fry some eggs." Soeun said as she grabbed her towel and her dress.

Hyoyeon then started fixing her bed. When she was preparing the table for breakfast, Soeun came up with sudden questions--

"Why do you hate Junho? He seems like he is not bad at all."

Hyoyeon was shocked with the questions but she answered honestly. “I don’t know why I don’t like him. He didn’t do anything bad to me though but I guess because he is a guy. I hate guys. You remember what happen to you right? I feet like I don’t want it to happen to me because I’ve seen the sadness in your eyes."

"My story is different from yours. I still believe that there are guys in the world that aren’t like HIM(A/N: Soeun's boyfriend. Do you have any ideas for his name?). Hyoyeon, I want you to find someone that will love you besides me, the one that will be on your side forever. I’m helping myself to move on so you should help yourself too. You don’t really know Junho-ssi well and maybe he’s the one, who knows?" Soeun said as she grabbed her sister's hands.

"Maybe you're right or maybe you're wrong but why Junho? There are a lot of other guys in the world. Why would you pick him?" Hyoyeon said as she asked her sister to seat down so they could eat.

"I picked him because he’s the only one that got your attention…besides the young boy in your middle school that you liked. Wait what is his name again?" Soeun said as she scratches her head trying to remember the boy's name

"I'll defintitely choose that guy over Junho but I don’t remember his name.Though I remember I kept a picture of him from the school’s sports festival. It was here somewhere." Hyoyeon said as she rushed to her drawer looking for the picture.

"See?" As she pointed to one of the boys that seems familiar.

Soeun laughed as she saw the picture. "I knew it.! Junho-ssi, what did you do to my sister? I guess you’re meant for each other..." Soeun smiled.

"Junho ssi? What are talking about?" Hyoyeon took a better look of the picture and was shocked of  what she saw. "What the?!" Hyoyeon became speechless with in a shape of an O. 

Soeun then shoved some food to . "Oops. I guess that's why he looked familiar to me." She added.

"He can't be Junho. He can't! He's a smart guy back then but what happened? No he is not Junho." Hyoyeon can't still accept the fact.

"He is Junho. Can’t you see the same eye smile?" Soeun remarked.

Hyoyeon was having different emotions at that time so she just ate her food like a race car 

‘There are a lot of guys in the world but why Junho? What will I do now?’ Hyoyeon thought.

Hyoyeon looked at the picture again and she can’t believe that the guy she likes in middle school is the same guy she hates now.

She covered her face with her hands due to her frustration.

"Hyoyeon, stop being emotional and go take a shower. Here, take your picture with you." Soeun handed the picture to her sister and she began cleaning up the table.

Hyoyeon stood up and started walking towards their room. She then put the picture in her wallet. When she finished showering, she just picked some random clothes from her closet and then they drove to school. 

When they arrived at the school, Soeun noticed that her sister is still speechless.

"Hyoyeon, don't do stupid things okay?" Soeun sister.

"huh?... of course" Hyoyeon then came back to her normal self.

"Bye unnie!" Hyoyeon waved at her sister as she started to walk towards her first class.

'I'll meet Junho today but why do I feel scared.' Hyoyeon thought as she entered the class.

Hyoyeon directly went to see without looking at any of her classmates until Junho said "Hi" cheerfully. Hyoyeon was shocked to see his seatmate to be full of energy.

"Hi" She said as she shyly wave.

Junho felt sad about the reaction Hyoyeon gave him so he tried to brighten up the atmosphere.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, sorry about the other days. I know I've been a bother to you but starting now, I'm going to work hard." Junho said as he smiled his biggest smile. 

Hyoyeon was shocked to hear that from him but it made her remember the old Junho he adored on her middle school days.

[Flashback]

"Hey class, this is your new classmate, Junho. Please be good to him." The teacher introduced the new kid to the class.

"Hi everyone, I'm Junho. Please take good care of me. I'm going to work hard." He added.

Hyoyeon was just playing with her hair when she glanced at Junho and was quickly captivated by his eyesmile.

'Omo, this guy has the cutest eyesmile I've ever seen.' Hyoyeon thought. She was still day dreaming when Junho sat beside her.

"Hi!" He waved. "Hi" She waved back shyly. Even though Hyoyeon was shy with him at first, they became good friends until one day, Junho didn't show up because he moved to another school and it was the last time they saw each other.

At that short period of time, Hyoyeon saw how hard Junho study and how friendly he is.

[End of Flashback]

"Junho-ssi."She said sheepishly.

"Yes? Why are you so shy today?" Junho was so confused from the sudden change.

"I'm sorry" Hyoyeon said.

"For what?" Junho said as he took a seat.

"for being mean to you. I didn't mean to but I, Hyoyeon, starting from now, I'm gonna work hard like what you said." Hyoyeon said as she started to make a smile.

She then extended a hand "I'll promise that I'll be nice to you. Could you do the same?" She added.

Junho had a second thought but he is glad so he then shook her hand. "Of course..."He added.

Junho was still confused with the sudden change but he is happy. It made his day somehow fun. When that class ended, Junho was packing his things when Hyoyeon asked him, "Junho, can I walk with you to our next class?".

Junho turned around and he saw Hyoyeon's puppy eyes then his heart started to beat fast.

"Sure thing partner" Junho smiled. Hyoyeon smiled back.

While they were walking, a running student passed and then she hit Hyoyeon's bag. Luckily, the wallet is the only that fell so Junho picked it up and he somehow saw a paper sticking out so he looked at it. 

He was shocked at what he saw. So he asked Hyoyeon "Why am I here? Why do you have this? Did we meet before?".

"That was taken from OUR school's sports festival in middle school. I forgot that you were my classmate. Sorry, I just also remembered it today." Hyoyeon made a forced grin.

"You...were...my...classmate?"Junho asked and then the flashback came to him. He then suddenly hugged her tight because of his emotions. "Hyoyeonnie!!!"he said. He then let go if the hug when he remembered they were in the middle of the corridors. Hyoyeon was shocked but she somehow felt good.

"We are going to be late for our next class" Hyoyeon reminded him. Then they started to walk towards their classes. They told each others stories of what happen to them after middle school...

To be continued....

Author's comment: What do you think guys?