We're doomed

Please hold my hand :)

 

That afternoon, Junho was in the midst of finding his friend when he came across the soccer field hoping that he’ll find him there. Junho found him in the field playing and it looks like there is a game going on so he sat on one of the benches to watch.

When the game came to an end, Bummie saw Junho so he went to him. Junho congratulated him for their victory.

“Hyung, you didn’t tell me you have a game today.” Junho said to Bummie

“I didn’t know either, my PE teacher just told me to play so I did.” Bummie explained.

“Oh that’s cool. You did a pretty job though” Junho complimented his hyung.

“Thanks Junho” Bummie then patted Junho’s back.

“Hyung, you’re so sweaty. Let’s go home” Junho said.

“Yes, you’re right. Don’t forget we have to find a job today.” Bummie reminded him.

The two of them then started to walk together towards the gate and they began telling stories their stories to each other.

“So hyung, how’s your painting class?” Junho giggle.

Bummie raised an eyebrow but he told what happened.

[Start of flashback]

Bummie entered the class while it was in a big commotion so to avoid the commotion he seated on the chair located in the corner of the room. The teacher then asked the class to calm down so they could start the class. The class then began to arrange their easels that were located beside their chairs.

Bummie realized that he doesn’t know how to open so he tried to copy the others but he still failed until the girl besides him lends a hand to him.

“Do want me to help you?” The girl asked him as she smiled.

Bummie was shocked but was happy there is someone to tell him so he nodded. The girl then showed him how to adjust the easel so that the paper won’t fall later on.

‘She’s so cool. We were just starting but she already knows a lot.” Bummie thought.

To express his gratitude, Bummie introduced himself to the girl.

“Thank you for helping me. My name is Kim Bum and I’m really grateful for your help.” He said as he bowed.

The girl shook her hands as she said, “No need to thank me, it’s really nothing. By the way, my name is Kim So Eun. Nice to meet you” She also bowed. Then they smiled at each other.

The teacher then said, “Good day students, we are now starting lessons so start it, our first lessons is how to properly hold a brush.”

The teacher then positioned her hand onto the brush and then she raised her hand so that the class could see. Most of the students followed the teacher with ease but Bummie is still having a hard time. Soeun, on the other side, saw Bummie’s frustration so she explained slowly to Bummie how to do it. She grabbed his hand and she positioned it on his brush. She made an O.K sign asking if he now understand now. He smiled and then he replied by making the O.K sign with his other hand.

‘Hey Bummie, you’re so stupid. You can’t position your hand with a brush? This girl might think that I’m not really for this class. Aish’ He said to himself.

The teacher then taught them the different sizes of the brushes and  when to use it. She also told them that on their next meeting, they will be creating an abstract painting. She then concluded her lesson and the school bell rang.

Bummie and Soeun then bowed to each other and both of them went to their different paths.

[End of Flashback]

“Hyung, you’re so lame. You couldn’t set up a simple easel and hold a brush properly? Or is this part of your old playboy schemes? To be honest, you’re fast because you get to feel her hands. By the way, is she pretty?” Junho teasingly asked.

“I really don’t have any knowledge of painting and these tools. I’m not a playboy anymore and it has been a long time since I liked a girl. Okay? Well…she’s quite pretty” Bummie answered shyly.

“Yeah we’re doomed.” Junho added.

“I guess we are” Bummie bowed his head down to his embarrassment.

 

Author's comments: :D Please comment. 

I'm going to try to fix my stories. I have a lot of ideas in my head but it's hard putting them in to words.