Merry Christmas

Please hold my hand :)

'Noona, are you really going to leave us?" Junho asked Soeun.

"Junho, two months is really not that long." Soeun said.

"Just ignored him unnie. You'll be late for your flight. Have a nice vacation and take care okay? Don't forget my gift." Hyoyeon reminded her sister.

Soeun nodded then she turned Junho. "Junho, take care of my sister. Don't do something stupid or I'll hunt you down." She added.

"Yes noona." Junho assured her.

"Hyoyeon, take care okay? I'll call you when I arrive there. Junho and Bummie's gifts are under the Christmas tree. I'll just buy you a better one there. Don't worry about the money, they gave me an allowance. Bye little sis." Soeun said then she hugged the two of them. Soeun waved for the last time before she entered the airport.

"I'm gonna miss her." Junho said.

"Ya! I'm her sister. Don't you think I'm the one that's suppose to be saying that?" Hyoyeon said as she punch Junho's arm.

"Ouch...well i'm just saying. Do you wanna eat?" Junho suggested.

"Are you going to treat me?" Hyoyeon said as she crossed her arms.

" Of course, let's go to that famous restaurant." Junho said.

He then grabbed Hyoyeon's hand then he called for a taxi.

----------------------------------------------------

"Why does Soeun-noona's trip is out of the blue?" Junho asked as he took a sip of his soup.

"I don't know either but I think it's good for her. She's suffered a lot lately." Hyoyeon informed him.

"What's wrong?" He asked curiously.

"She wasn't able to confess last time because she learned that Bummie's oppa girlfriend came back."Hyoyeon said sadly.

Junho stopped for a while and stared at Hyoyeon..."I don't know what to say because Bummie-hyung waited for Byeol-noona for four years. I feel sad for Soeun-noona. I think she could use this vacation to forget." He added.

"Did you already tell Soeun-noona about our status?"Junho asked Hyoyeon.

"Yes and I was shocked that she already knew. She said she was waiting for this to happen for the past five months."Hyoyeon said.

'What was I thinking? Did I just waited five months to ask her?' Junho shook his head.

The two were talking to each other when the restaurant's door opened so they turned around to see who entered. They saw two familiar faces. 

Hyoyeon sighed. "Breathe in, breathe out."She added.

"Hey Hyoyeon and Junho, this is Byeol, my girlfriend." Bummie came up to them with the girl and he introduced her.

"Hi, I'm Byeol" The girl extended her hand to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon shook it and added, "I'm Hyoyeon"

"Hyung, I think we need to go." Junho said as waved to the other two.

"Oh really? See you later." Bummie said.

'Why are they acting so weird?'  Bummie thought.

"Bummie-ssi, what are you thinking?" Byeol asked.

"Nothing dear, lets just eat."Bummie said.

--------------------------------------------------------

At Hyoyeon's House

"Why did we leave the restaurant so early?" Hyoyeon said as she handed Junho a glass of water.

"I felt an awkward atmosphere there." Junho explained.

"The girl is really pretty. Are you close with her?" Hyoyeon complimented. 

"Byeol-noona? I am pretty close with her." Junho paused and he looked at Hyoyeon who was staring at him like she's going to eat him. Junho chuckled, "I know her since highschool. She's famous back then. I even had a crush on her but she changed for some reason." He added.

"Whatever" Hyoyeon stood up and she started to walk to the kitchen but Junho grabbed her wrist and he pulled her into a hug.

"My partner is jealous." Junho added. Hyoyeon broke the hug but Junho insisted, "Byeol-noona is just friend. You don't have to be jealous."

"Really?" She asked as she glanced at him. Junho nodded and he kissed her forehead. "Saranghae"  He whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next day...

 

"Hyoyeon, where's your sister and why are you the one giving me this?" Bummie said as he received the gift Hyoyeon handed him.

"Hmm...She went away to have her vacation" Hyoyeon said.

"Where? She didn't bring you along? I didn't know Soeun has a selfish side." Bummie joked.

"I don't know either but I don't really mind if she didn't bring me along." Hyoyeon explained.

"Hyung, I forgot to tell you but we need to go. We have a date." Junho tried  to break the atmosphere.

"You're leaving me again? What's wrong with you guys? You are always ignoring me." Bummie asked.

"Sorry hyung. Just call Byeol-noona to accompany you" Junho said in a mad way as they went out of the house.

"Don't you think it was too harsh?" Hyoyeon said.

"Partner, I'm not harsh. Bummie hyung called Soeun noona selfish. He doesn't even know why she left." Junho said.

Junho sighed. "I'm sorry."He apologized.

"It's okay. I understand you." Hyoyeon patted Junho's back.

---------------------------------------------------

Bummie was shocked that Junho acted that way.

He then looked at Soeun's gift and stared at it.

Then he just went to his room to change. He called Byeol.

"Byeol, where are you?"

"I'm at the cafe darling." Byeol answered.

"Okay stay there, I'll be there"  Bummie said as he went to get his jacket.

----------------------------------------------------

"Darling, what's wrong?" Byeol asked Bummie.

"Junho talked to me like he's older than me. It's the first time he did it." Bummie explained.

"Maybe the kid is experiencing some issues." Byeol said as she wiped Bummie's sweat on his forehead.

"I think it's because I told Hyoyeon that her sister has a selfish side." Bummie said.

"Why did you say that?"Byeol asked.

"She went on a vacation then she left Hyoyeon alone at their house." Bummie smirked.

"If I'm the older sister, I would do everything for my little sister to be able to come with me or I'll rather spend my vacation at home." Byeol said.

"That's what I'm thinking. I guess I still don't know the real Soeun. I thought she was kind and loving especially to her sister that she'll sacrifice everything." Bummie said.

"Lets stop talking about her okay?" Byeol added.

Bummie agreed  then Byeol gave him a kiss on the lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon and Junho were walking around the town when Hyoyeon's phone rang.

"Hello?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Hyoyeon, it's me, Soeun. Wow I didn't know Paris is really pretty. The Eiffel Tower is so beautiful especially at night." Soeun told her.

"Unnie! I'm glad you like it there. How's your Christmas?" Hyoyeon asked her.

"My Christmas? It's fine but I would be happier if you were here. I want to bring you along but I can't. I'm really sorry." Soeun said weakly.

"Unnie, don't feel bad. Just enjoy your Christmas and don't mind me. I'm enjoying my Christmas as well." Hyoyeon assured her.

"I guess that's what I should do. Okay I need to go. I love you. Say hi to Junho for me."Soeun said.

"I love you too."Hyoyeon replied then she closed her phone.

"Unnie said hi." Hyoyeon told Junho.

"Is she okay?" Junho asked.

Hyoyeon nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's comments: Thank you everyone for the comments. Don't worry I always consider your comments.

Maraming Salamat!