The President, The Career and The Duo

Please hold my hand :)

Junho was walking around the campus when Hyoyeon called him.

"Partner!" Hyoyeon called.

"What?!" Junho asked as he turned around.

"Don't ask me what. We are going to be late for our practice." Hyoyeon said as she grabbed Junho's sleeve.

When they arrived at the JYL Building, Junho was fixing is sleeve when he complained.

"Do we really need to run? There is a taxi anyways." Junho complained as he wiped his sweat from his forehead.

"The building is really close to our school so there is no need for a taxi." Hyoyeon said as she opened two water bottles and she gave one to Junho.

"There you are. Junho-ssi, you could go the practice room. Hyoyeon-ssi, the president wants to see you."Their manager said after she left.

Hyoyeon did what she said. 'Why didn't they call me?' Junho thought as he went to the practice room.

Hyoyeon was waiting outside the president's room when she heard him yelling at someone.

"There is still no news about my son?"

"We've been looking for him for the past 8 years.Is it really that hard to find a person with a scar on the back of his neck? Please ask the orphanage again if they have any information."

"I want you to find him! Please just find my beloved son. "

After the conversation, a man went out of the room and he greeted Hyoyeon before he left.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, please come in" The president called.

Hyoyeon entered the room and she greeted the president right away.

"Please sit down dear." The president said pointing to one of the chair in front of him.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, your manager and I talked about your career. Do you want to be a solo artist?" The president asked.

"A solo artist?...If that's what you think is the best for me, I think it's fine with me but what will happen to my partner, Junho?" Hyoyeon curiously asked.

"Oh your partner? We don't have any plans yet but we'll let him know. I'll just call you again." The president said as he stared at one of the pictures on his desk.

Hyoyeon stood up and she greeted the president again. She was thinking about what he said when she heard him talking again so she peaked at the door's window.

"Joonhee, I'm really sorry but there is still no information about our son. Could you help me? Could you please ask God to give me some signs?" The president said looking at the picture.

'The president has a missing son. Who could it be?' Hyoyeon thought as she went to the practice room.

"Junho-ssi" Hyoyeon shyly called as she entered the practice room.

"Oh partner, What did the president the tell you? What does he look like?" Junho asked as he stopped his ipod.

"The president looks fine, he looks..." Hyoyeon was reminiscing about the president's face when she looked at Junho. "He looks like you." She added.

"Oh okay." Junho shyly said.

'Did I just say that the president looks like Junho?' Hyoyeon thought.

"Well they're asking me if I want to be a solo artist" Hyoyeon said slowly looking at Junho's reaction.

"A solo artist? That's a good thing right? I'm so proud of you." Junho cheerfully said.

"Thanks but aren't you worrying about your career? Our duo?" Hyoyeon said.

"To be honest, I am but I don't really care about it because I saw how hardworking you are and you deserve to be a solo artist. Besides, you're the reason why I'm here. If they say that they don't want me anymore, then I could just go back to my normal life." Junho confidently said.

"You're hardworking too but why can't they see it? I still don't see myself being a solo artist." Hyoyeon said as she sat on the ground.

"You'll do well partner." Junho said as he pats Hyoyeon's head.

"Junho-ssi,can I ask you a personal question?."Hyoyeon asked.

"Sure partner." Junho said as he sat next to Hyoyeon.

"What would you feel if you meet your father and you learned that he looked for you?" Hyoyeon asked seriously.

"I would be happy. " Junho smiled as he replied.

"There is no hate?" Hyoyeon asked.

"The only thing I'll hate is that if he left me because he sees me as a burden. I'll forgive him if he say that he left me because he can't support me at that time." Junho said.

"You're so cool!" Hyoyeon said as she poked Junho's cheeks.

"Stop poking and start practicing." Junho said as he pulled Hyoyeon off the chair.

"Okay Mr. Serious" Hyoyeon pouted as she began stretching.

The two were practicing when Junho asked Hyoyeon a question.

"Hyoyeon-ssi, I just realized if we did debut as a duo, are we going to be just a dancing duo because I know you could sing but I don't know about myself?" Junho asked.

"I never thought of that but maybe, you don't practice your vocals. I never heard you sing." Hyoyeon said.

"Shall I give it a try? I don't really sing except when I take a shower. My voice cracks though." Junho said.

Junho started  singing.

(A/N: I love Junho's singing part here. I think it's perfect for the scene. Triple J is <3)

When Junho stopped singing, he looked at Hyoyeon.

"What do you think partner?" Junho asked Hyoyeon.

"What do I think?!! Partner, you have a great voice and you just hid it for years." Hyoyeon said as she hit Junho's head.

"Ouch. You know I'm really not into this kind of things since I'm young so I never tried singing before." Junho said as he touch his head.

"By the way, do you like my song? It's for you" Junho shyly added.

"Thanks. It's cute." Hyoyeon shyly replied.

`At Soeun/Hyoyeon's house

Soeun was watching TV when she heard the doorbell rang. She slowly walked to opened it. She found Bummie holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Soeun-ssi, flowers for you. I hope it'll make you feel better. I know you feel alone." Bummie said as he gave Soeun the flowers.

"Thanks Bummie-ssi. You don't have to give me flowers" Soeun said as she invited Bummie inside.

"It's okay. I really want to give you something." Bummie said happily.

Soeun went to the kitchen and offered Bummie some food.

"Soeun, your scars are healing." Bummie said as he looked at Soeun.

"You're right. I'm glad." Soeun replied happily.

"It has been three weeks since it happened. Time sure flies." Bummie said as he drank his water.

"Bummie-ssi, is there any chance that you'll like me?" Soeun said seriously,

"..."Bummie was thinking what to answer when Soeun added, "If you can't, it's fine. I got used to it anyways." Soeun said sadly while trying to fake a smile.

"Soeun-ssi, to be honest, I like you. I really do. I just don't know how to confess." Bummie said. Soeun turned around and smiled.

Bummie stood up and he gave Soeun a hug. Soeun started crying as she hugged Bummie back. 

"Don't cry Soeun. I don't like seeing you crying because of me. You've suffered a lot. I wish that I could replace your sufferings with good memories."Bummie said as he wiped Soeun tears with his fingers.

"I'm just happy." Soeun said as she smiled.


Author's comments: I really at making JunHyo moments because I can't handle cheesiness. I'm not really good at it. Don't worry I'll try to make them more comfortable with each other.

Soeul -> I got frustrated so there you go. There taking too much time.I don't like their couple to end up with nothing after that crisis.

This chapter is really random.