Don't be scared partner

Please hold my hand :)

Hyoyeon's POV

"Junho, could you run a little faster?" I said as I rushed to the end of the line on one of the roller coasters.

Junho was running towards me when I saw the long line of the ride. I sighed. 

"Do we really need to run?" Junho said to me breathlessly.

"Sorry but the line is really long so we need to rush." I explained to him cheerfully.

He nodded. I know he doesn't want to run but we don't have any choice.

We were talking about a lot of things when we were in line.

"When my parents died, I just focused my time into dancing so that's why I skipped school for a year." I explained.

"I see...Now I wonder why I didn't try dancing maybe it's because I have a lot of things in mind like studying." Junho told me.

"You could still try dancing if you want. Besides, I want someone to dance with because my sister don't like to dance." I told him.

"Now you want  me to be your dancing partner?" Junho joked.

"What's wrong with that? You're a very good Literature and Chemistry partner." I said smilingly.

"Aw thanks partner. Don't worry I'll try my best to be your dancing partner because you're my friend." Junho told me. He then gave one of his smiles to me again.  

We were approaching the end of line and my heart was starting to beat fast. I am really scared right now. When it is are turn, I was starting to sweat as I ride the coaster. Junho sat beside me so it's a relief. When the ride started, I felt Junho touching my hand.

"Don't be scared partner, just hold my hand. Squeeze it when you get scared Okay?" He told me as he gave me his smile and an ok sign. I smiled back and returned an ok sign.

I was holding his hands then the ride started. We were both screaming at every drop and everytime a drop ends, we would look at each other and smile. When the ride ended, we were still holding hands but neither of us wants to break it. We were exiting the coaster when I heard someone said, "They're such a cute couple." I was suppose to deny it but Junho replied to them, "Thank you for noticing." He smiled and then we exited the ride without noticing that are hands are still locked with each other. I broke the "holding hands" thing as I hit his arm.

"Why did you say that we are a couple?" I asked him.

"You don't like it? Do you want me to explain to them?"He asked me.

'Junho and I as a couple? It is not really a bad idea and I think Junho is not bad as a boyfriend but will he like me as a girlfriend' I thought to myself.

"Ya! You're thinking about it already huh? You like the couple thing." Junho said and then he laughed.

"No I'm not thinking about" I denied even though I'm really thinking about it.

"Yes you are" Junho replied as he pinched my cheeks. 'Ouch it hurts' I thought.

"You're such a cutie partner especially when your mad" He added as his giggled.

To be honest, I liked the way he called me a cutie.

"Whatever." I replied. Then I asked him to eat a food 

Junho's POV

"This day is one of the happiest days in my life. It's been a long time since I've been this happy. I'm with my "partner", Hyoyeon and she's such a cutie. She was rushing me to ride that monster coaster but she was really scared when we were riding it. I lend my hand to her and I really think it help lessen her fears. Gosh. She has soft hands. I don't really want to let go of it but we're not a couple...yet, though some people said we're a cute couple. Now I having thoughts of courting her because I personally think Hyoyeon is a really nice person. To be honest, I like Hyoyeon. That's right I like Hyoyeon! She was even my crush back in the days. She is a very cool person. Let's just see what will happen next today." I thought to myself.

"Junho, do you want some pepperoni pizza?" Hyoyeon called me.

"Yes partner!" I yelled back.

She called me again asking me to help her with the food so I came to carry the food to the table.

We were eating our pizzas when she asked me, "What ride do want to try next?" She said smilingly.

"You pick. I'll just come with you" I replied back while eating my pizza.

"Okay" Hyoyeon said as she chew her first bite.

Another thought came to me. I don't know if I can dance seriously because I only dance in my bedroom and it's really random.

I shook my head and then went back to eating. 

"Shall we ride the bump cars after we eat?" Hyoyeon suggested.

"Sure. I bet you'll going to be stucked in the corner" I chuckled.

Hyoyeon glared at him "You're going to die partner"

"Not me partner...You are" I glared back and smirked

We were staring at each other when I heard someone say, "Look at that couple, they are so adorable"

I was waiting for Hyoyeon to deny ourselves but she didn't. I guess she liked the idea too. Hyoyeon asked me, "Are you done? We need to hurry." I nodded so she grabbed my hand and then we started running towards the bump cars.

"*panting* Seriously partner, you need to stop running" I complained.

"Sorry partner but I think I saw my sister coming. She'll kill me" Hyoyeon then handed me her handkerchief.

I laughed at what she said. Then I took her handkerchief and then I wiped the sweat from my forehead. The line isn't that long so we didn't wait that long.

When the bell rang, I could see how concentrated Hyoyeon was so I was just driving continously to avoid her then I met her sparkling brown eyes.

"You're dead!" She mouthed those words to me. Everyone who was behind was in chaos so I have no choice but to face the fierce partner who is in front of me. I was driving real fast hoping to slide down next to her but before I knew it-- BAAM!!

I saw Hyoyeon laughing and then I felt the impact on my body. 'It hurts. This girl is sure tough. You woudn't want to mess with her.' I thought to myself.

The bell rang so I unbuckled myself. Hyoyeon was waiting for me outside with a big grin.

"What did I tell you?" Hyoyeon was asking me with her hands on her waist.

I sighed and added "I agree partner you are tough. Let's go to the haunted house" I then put right hand on her shoulder.

She glared at me and then she punched me in my tummy. I cringed. 'Am I sure that she's a girl?' I thought to myself.

I saw her smirked and then she said, "Partner, anything wrong?"

I shook my head and then we just walked towards the haunted house. I was still holding my tummy that still hurts.

When we arrived, I was hearing all the screams that's happening. Hyoyeon then pulled me in and the last thing I know is we're inside. The courses includes a mirror, we were looking at it and then it cracked showing a dead person. Hyoyeon who was looking intensely at the mirror suddenly jumped in surprise. "AAH!" The girls were all screaming including Hyoyeon.  Hyoyeon who was acting brave came rushing to  me. We were still continuing the course, when a guy dressep up in a killer costume showed up. I heard Hyoyeon screamed and then she hugged me from  the back. I was shocked so I asked her to stay by my side. She was clinging on my arm and I could feel the pressure in it so I pulled her closer to me. Everytime someone will appear, I could feel that Hyoyeon's grip on my clothes is getting tighter. Then the trip ended. O How I really wished this moment last forever.

I saw Hyoyeon crying so I lifted her chin. "Why are you crying, Partner?" I asked.

"I hate you! You should've not suggested that stupid haunted house!" She said as she was slightly hitting my arm.

"Sorry partner. I thought you were brave. I am really sorry" I comforted her and hugged her.

"What do we have here?" We heard two familiar voices. We turned around and then we saw Bummie- hyung and Soeun-noona.

They were staring at us when Soeun asked me," What did you to my sister?"

"We entered the haunted house and Hyoyeon got a little bit scared." I explained.

Hyoyeon agreed. "Okay. I understand. I think we need to go home." Soeun said.

Before they left, the four of them watch the fireworks show. It was a long day after all.

When Junho arrived at home, he received a text:

Hey Junho!

I had a great time today! Thanks to you! Let's do this again next time. (^_^)

P.S Take a rest!

-Hyoyeon

He replied back:

Sure thing partner! Good Night and Sweet Dreams! ;)

Hyoyeon's POV

Today was really fun. It was great to have a friend like Junho. I loved how he took care of me especially the moment inside the haunted house. I wished the moment when I was in his arms lasted forever. Am I falling in love? 

--------------------------------------

Author's comment: What do you think guys? 

What happened to Soeul? Let's find out soon!