That tragic night.

Please hold my hand :)

"She still doesn't want to talk to me Junho. What do I need to do?" Bummie asked Junho who was reading a book.

"Huh? Hyung, you should have not told her that. You called her selfish when she was thinking about all of us. She even sacrifices her own feelings so that you'll be happy. If I were her I would feel the same. I think you need to show how sincere you are in apologizing to her."Junho told him.

"I know I'm wrong but I promise I will apologize. I will." Bummie said.


"Hyoyeon, could you please stop walking? I'm getting dizzy." Junho complained at Hyoyeon who was walking around the house back and forth.

"Sorry partner but I feel like something's wrong. My sister is not here yet and it's already nine. She said that she'll go home late but not this late." Hyoyeon said as she continued walking. She checked her phone but there are no missed calls.

"She's fine dear" Junho reminded her.

"I hope so too." Hyoyeon said.

There was a complete silence inside the living room when the doorbell rang. Hyoyeon looked at the door and she rushed to opened.  Hyoyeon started to cry at what she saw. She saw a wounded and bloody Soeun. Soeun was trying to say something but she became unconscious.

"Junho get my keys!" Hyoyeon started to carry her sister to their car.

Junho saw Soeun so he ran and grabbed Hyoyeon keys as fast as he can and they drove to the nearest hospital.


"Unnie, stay tight okay?" Hyoyeon said as she hold Soeun's hand who was being rushed to the emergency room.

"Sorry Miss but you can't enter the emergency room so please stay here and we'll call you after the operation." The nurse said.

"Okay" Teary -eyed Hyoyeon said as she sat down with her head bowed down.

Junho who was still shocked of what he saw tried comforting Hyoyeon by hugging her.

"She's going to be fine" Junho added.

After 2 hours...

"Miss, she's on room 204. She is still unconcious but she'll probably wake up soon." The nurse said to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon and Junho then rushed to see Soeun who was resting in her bed.

Hyoyeon sat down beside Soeun and she grabbed her hand. Junho sat down on the sofa next to the bed watching Soeun. 

"Should I call Bummie-hyung?" Junho asked Hyoyeon.

"I think that we should call him when unnie wakes up or if he asked you where are we." Hyoyeon sadly said as she continued watching her sister.

Soeun's hand began to move. Her eyes also started to open. Hyoyeon started to smile when she saw her sister regaining her consciousness.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I....am...okay." Soeun stuttered.

"Rest now okay? I'll get some clothes from the house. I'll let Junho watch you while I'm away." Hyoyeon said.

Soeun nodded slowly.

"Junho take care of my sister. I'll be back in a while." Hyoyeon said.

Junho agreed then he went to seat next to Soeun.

Hyoyeon went home and she grabbed some clothes for her and for her sister then she drove back to the hospital.

.....

"Junho, what did the doctor said about my condition?" Soeun weakly asked Junho.

"Noona, the doctor said you're body structures are fine but you lost a lot of blood because of your bruises and wounds. You have a few stitches on your head but it's not that big. By the way noona, what  really happened to you?" Junho explained to Soeun.

Hyoyeon came back before Soeun started the story. 

"Noona, Hyoyeon is here. I guess you could start the story now." Junho said.

"Unnie, if you're tired, you could tell us the story later." Hyoyeon said.

Soeun insisted so she started the story.

"It was about 7pm when I left the school because of a meeting. I was walking on my way back home when I passed a dark alley. There are about 3 guys that appeared. They were laughing at me..." Soeun paused as her tears began to fall. "They were telling me that their boss just ordered them to do it. So they grabbed my hands and they started punching me. I tried to fight back but I don't know how. They dragged me to the ground and they started kicking me. When they stopped, they whispered, "Our boss will be glad because her enemy is gone now." They didn't know that I'll survive the attack. The last I did is I ran to our house because it is nearer than the hospital."

"unnie..." Hyoyeon started to cry too. 

The room was filled with complete sadness.

"I'm okay Hyoyeon. I'll be fine. I survived it." Soeun smiled.

Hyoyeon faked a smile back but she was crying inside.


"Hyoyeon, I think you need to rest now while noona's sleeping. I'll just inform the school about what happened." Junho said to Hyoyeon who was still watching her sister.

"Okay, could you please tell them to keep it private until everything's solved?" Hyoyeon said.

Junho nodded then he went and left the room.

When he arrived in the school, Bummie approached him.

"Ya! Why didn't you come home yesterday?" Bummie said as he hit Junho's head.

"Something urgent happened. I need to go to the office." Junho said like he didn't feel anything.

He continued walking ignoring Bummie.

"What happened?" Bummie felt like something serious is going on.

"Soeun-noona is at the hospital. She's in a critical condition." Junho said as he turned around then he went back to walking.

Bummie was shocked about what he heard so he ran to Junho.

"Ya! What happened to Soeun?" Bummie yelled at Junho. He shook Junho's body looking for answer.

"She walked alone last night and she was beaten by some unknown guys last night. She knocked at the door with her body drenched in blood. She said that there is a boss behind all this." Junho yelled back then he pushes away his hyung.

"If you want to know how is she, go to the Heart of Soeul(Seoul) Medical Center. She's on room 204. I need to inform the school." Junho said as he ran to the office and explained what happened.

Bummie who already finished his only class for the day ran as fast as he can to the hospital. He ran directly to Room 204 without any hesitation only to find a girl lying in a bed with a bandage over her eye.

 

Bummie doesn't know how to react to what he saw. He started to walk slowly towards her observing the broken features of the young lady. 

"So.so..eun" Bummie called his friend. Soeun who was half awake replied, "Bummie, you came"

"What happened to you? Who did this to you?" Bummie asked as he took a seat beside Soeun.

Soeun tried to raise her hand but she was too weak.

"I don't know them." Soeun sadly replied.

"Why did this happen to you? I hate myself. I should be the one protecting you because you are my friend. I'm really sorry especially about the words I said to you." Bummie said as he covered his face.

Soeun tried to touch her friend but she really can't move her sore body.

"It's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself. I understand that you didn't mean what you said to me. I know I'm selfish at that time." Soeun tried explaining.

"You're not selfish. I'm just nonsensical at that time. I didn't think before I say it to you." Bummie said when his phone rang.

Bummie just looked at it then he saw Soeun saying that he could take the call.

"Hello?" Bummie asked.

"Honey, where are you?" The voice from the other line said.

"I'm visiting Soeun in the hospital." Bummie said.

"Soeun?!!...I mean what happened?" Byeol replied.

"Nothing important but why are you so shocked?" Bummie curiously asked.

"I was just shocked. I guess I'll just call you then."Byeol then ended the call.

Bummie looked at Soeun again then he found her sleeping so he just sat on the sofa next to the bed.

Hyoyeon and Junho went inside the room where they found Bummie sitting on the sofa.

"Hyung, did you already talk to each other?" Junho asked.

Bummie nodded then he added, "We need to know who did this to her."

"We don't have any leads. Soeun unnie doesn't have any enemies that I know." Hyoyeon said.

"Let's just wait until she gets well. Maybe she'll remember some features." Junho said.


"You are a bunch of losers. How could one girl survives the attack of three guys? Are you sure you beat her up?" The lady in the chair said.

"Boss, we did what you said. We left her lying on the ground like she was about to die. We didn't know that she's strong to survive the attack." One of the guys said.

"Aish. Stupid Guys! Go away for now. I don't want to see your face!" The lady said.

"Soeun...Soeun.. I didn't know that my enemy is stronger than I thought." The lady smirked as she drank from her wine glass.


Author's comments: Guys, I apologize for this chapter but I thought that a story must have a conflict so I added one. I also want a big antagonist to add some sparks. Don't worry everyone will be fine. :D

Thanks everyone for the comments.

 

Preview:

 

"Jung Il Woo, you know him right? O wait he's your exboyfriend."

"What did he find in you that I don't have?" 

"I didn't know how you survived the attack. I guess you're stronger than I thought."

"Soeun, if I were you. I'll watch every move I'll made because maybe a single step can lead to your death. I'm just kidding." The lady hysterically laughed.