I'm just looking for inspiration

Please hold my hand :)

 

Hyoyeon saw her sister wandering around in the corner of the school’s football field so she ran to her and gave her sister a back hug.

Omo, Hyoyeon! You startled me.” Soeun said as she was touching her chest feeling the fast beating of her heart.

Sorry unnie if I scared you but what are you doing here? Don’t tell you’re being emotional again.” Hyoyeon said as she let go of her hug.

No I’m not...I’m just looking for inspiration for my next painting” Soeun explained as she continues gazing the trees around them.

Oooo…Okay well what time do you want to go home?” Hyoyeon asked while she was looking at the grass.

We could go now if you want but can we go  first to The Café?” (A/N: The café where Soeun worked before she broke up with her ex-boyfriend) Soeun suggested.

Yes unnie, I don’t really have anything to do so sure but are you sure?” Hyoyeon agreed but she is scared for her sister.

Of course I’m just going to go there to visit my friends” Soeun smiled.

Hyoyeon smiled back and they started walking to get their car. When they arrived in the café, Soeun was about to open the door but flashbacks are coming to her. She managed to ignore it so they entered the café, Soeun was glad to see her friends so she rushed to them and gave each of them a hug. Her friends were also happy to see her again so they greeted her and ask how she is.

On the other hand, Hyoyeon was just looking around when she noticed a familiar face in the corner of the café. It was Junho. He was talking to a guy, Bummie. Hyoyeon noticed that they were really close for they were laughing the whole time. Hyoyeon then grabbed her sister hand and whispered—

 “Unnie, he’s the guy in my class.” Soeun turned around to look at him and chuckled.

 “What a coincidence…Wait he’s the one in my painting class” Soeun said as she points Bummie who is facing Junho.

Hyoyeon sister by creating a big grin. Soeun faced became serious but she eventually giggled. The two boys then realized that there were two girls laughing next to the counter.

Hyung, why are they laughing?” Junho asked Bummie.

I don’t know but one of them looks familiar” Bummie shrugged.

Oh really but which one of them?” Junho took a better look and he noticed Hyoyeon.

Her. She’s the one who helped me in my painting class.” Bummie then points to Soeun.

Junho chuckled and then he hit Bummie’s arm “Hyung, you still have a good taste in girls. What I mean is she’s pretty.” He added.

"She just helped me. That's all." Bummie insisted

Is she related to Hyoyeon?” Junho whispered when he decided to ignore Bummie's remark.

Do you mean Soeun? Ah…so that’s the girl’s name—Hyoyeon.” Bummie replied who overheard his friend.

Yes.”Junho unconsciously replied. “Wait hyung, you heard me?”Junho asked. "Soeun huh?"He added as he wiggled his eyebrows to tease his hyung.

The men started teasing each other when Bummie’s phone began to ring.

*ring*

Hello?

Bummie picked up his phone from his pocket. He then signaled to Junho that he’ll go out first to talk. Junho nodded then he who wasn’t aware that the Kim sisters are looking at them grabbed his book from his Literature class and started reading. Hyoyeon approached Junho.

“Hey Junho, I didn’t know that you’ll really going to read that book. I thought you were just joking but I’m glad” Hyoyeon smirked.

I’m not that bad at reading you know. By the way, is she your sister?” Junho shrugged then he pointed Soeun.

Go ahead read your book and yes she is my sister.” She then started to walk towards her sister leaving Junho behind.

Hyoyeon, why did you approached him and then left him just like that?” Soeun asked.

Nothing unnie, I just want to annoy him” Hyoyeon replied.

Someone’s looking for attention” Soeun little sister.

“No I am not. I’m not the one who’s staring at the guy outside forever” Hyoyeon explained.

Now you’re returning it to me? I’m your older sister. Remember?” Soeun bit her lip.

“Yes. Sorry unnie but do you think we should go now?”Hyoyeon suggested.

Aren’t you going to introduce me first to your classmate?” Soeun asked.

Are you sure?” Hyoyeon was shocked that her sister wants to me her classmate.

Yes. Why not?” Soeun smiled. Hyoyeon agreed so she grabbed her sister towards Junho.

Junho-ssi, this is my older sister, Kim So Eun and unnie, this is my classmate, Junho.”Hyoyeon introduced them to each other. The two then bowed down to each other.

I’m just doing this for you unnie okay?’ Hyoyeon thought.

Bummie who was talking outside the café saw what was happening so entered the café when the call ended. Junho then called him to come over.

Hyoyeon-ssi and Soeun-sunbae, he’s my older brother/best friend, Kim Bum.” Junho introduced his friend.

The three then bowed down to each other.

Sorry Bum-sunbae and Junho-ssi but we need to go now” Hyoyeon said as she held her sister’s hand.

'We really didn't need to go but I just don't feel comfortable with men.'Hyoyeon thought. Soeun insisted but she decided to follow her sister when Hyoyeon made a signal.

The two girls then went home. The two guys that were left alone decided to go home too. When the two guys arrived at their house, Bummie told Junho about the conversation on the phone he had an hour ago.

Hey Junho, my mother called me and she was suggesting a job for us.” Bummie said

Hyung, what’s the job?”Junho said as he was opening the refrigerator for a water bottle.

She said it was something like Administrative assistant and the pay is good. We just need to send our resumes to this address” Bummie said as he showed Junho the address.

I think it is a great idea but how many hours do we need to work?”Junho asked.

She said that if we got hired, we need to go to that address 3 times a week and 4 hours a day.”Bummie explained.

That’s not bad. We just need to fix our resumes so we could pass them.”Junho suggested.

How about next Friday?” Bummie suggested.

Sure hyung but now I need to change my clothes because it’s so hot right now.”Junho said.

Junho then went to his room to change while Bummie came to out to their backyard to breathe some fresh air. Then a thought came to him—

It’s only been hours since I first saw Soeun but why does she looks familiar? Is it because she looks like my old girlfriend? Why can’t I forget her? It’s been a long time since I last saw her. I should’ve forgotten her by this time. Kim Bum, what is wrong with you? It’s time to move on. I always say that I’m not interested in girls but the truth is I don’t want to replace her. I just wish—”Bummie stopped when Junho called him.

Hyung, I’m hungry. What do you want to eat?”Junho complained.

Huh?...uhmm I want some barbecue.”Bummie fake a smile as he rushed to the kitchen.

Barbecue? Okay I’ll just call you if I’m done cooking.”Junho answered as he searched the refrigerator looking for barbecue.

Junho, I feel like Hyoyeon has some hate for you. What did you do?" Bummie interrogated.

“I didn’t do anything. Maybe she doesn’t like my lazy boy image.” Junho chuckled.

“Well I want you destroy that image because I don’t want people to hate you for that” Bummie ordered.

“I think you’re right. I also realized that even though it’s only been two days since I created this image, I’m having a hard time listening on the lessons because I’m conscious about my image. Don’t worry that image is gone starting tomorrow.”Junho guaranteed.

You’re really crazy but I’m glad you’re obedient because if you’re not, you know what will happen to you right?” He gave Junho an intense look.

Yes hyung” Junho gulped.

Bummie then left Junho and went to his bedroom to watch tv.

When Junho finished cooking, he called Bummie who was watching a show intensely.

Aigoo!  You scared me.” Bummie then stood up and sat on one the chair.

Bummie and Junho were so tired that they forgot to talk while they were eating.

Good Night hyung”Junho said to his hyung as he was washing the dishes.

Good Night Junho” Bummie replied as he entered his room

When Junho finished his chores, he also went to his bed and read his book for a while. He then fell asleep with the book beside him.

 

Author's comment: Progress, where are you? . Another chapter of my inconsistent story :P

 

 

Who's the girl that Kim Bum is talking about? What's her role in this story?...